2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,316 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This is a great product for somebody that has sensitive skin it has no harsh smells it leaves your skin feeling extremely fresh your pores looking small and your skin feeling soft
Works well! Most Neutrogena products that are for acne work very well! I prefer using it as a mask because you can feel it soak in. I would recommend this if you have bad acne! Would buy again!!!!!!!!!!
There was a time I broke out really bad and this product helped me a whole lot! It kept my face clean and feeling fresh and helped my breakouts dry out and disappear! I would really recommend this product!
I liked how this 2 in 1 cleanser and mask helped me dried out my large pimples, but when I would rinse it off, it felt like there was still a layer of soap or residue on my face.
Love this!!! It gives a super cool fresh sensation and it just does a really good job at clearing out my pores! Don't use daily though since I feel like it does dry out my skin more, I have normal to dry skin
This is the only face wash I can use. I have oily skin and have tried different kinds. I use this on a daily basis to keep my face clear and use as a mask for those bad "weeks".
I like to switch my products up from time to time, this is my go too cleaner when I have been sweating and in dirt all say. I recommend this product for excellent pore cleansing.
Love this as an affordable mask! The smell is great and it's affordable too! I used to use this all of the time growing up and never really had more than the occasional outbreak of acne. I would recommend.
Did not like using this product as a mask, but as a standalone cleanser it did the job. Left a nice tingling feeling after washing off without irritating my very sensitive skin.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
So I hear that it burns and peel certain peoples face, I've seen it happen before (never on mine) but I've also notice that it happens more on lighter to fair skin and I notice it was applied regularly for more than 4 hours or applied for overnight treatment daily. For me I use it to repair my face on specific spots and leave it overnight. After 3 days my face is back to normal.Then I continue to use my normal cleanser. I think it works better for individuals who suffer with oily skin and its better for a mask. Benzoyl peroxide in my opinion is not to be used as a daily cleanser. Use it to dry out your zits, because it essentially dries out your skin. There's no moisturizing agent in the ingredients. If you use it correctly and do not have super sensitive skin. This cream is a must have.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos