The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,237 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
The first few uses are fine but after about 5, it began to break out my skin. I have dry sensitive skin. Not great for daily use, but using it as a mask once a week or every two weeks is okay. I probably wouldn't buy again.
This pore cleanser and mask had been my go to ever since I started growing pimples on my face. In the morning after waking up and before bed, that minty feeling after washing the product off leaves my face feeling awoken.
I forgot about this stuff but all I remember is that I loved it so much I used it up super fast!! It was cooling and felt like it was sucking everything out! It does leave your skin a little red after wards but worth it
It gives a fresh minty feeling on your skin, I didn't receive any acne till this product was staring to finish. But it was only like 1 or 2 pimples , I think it's good doesnt really get rid of the small pimples easily .
This is a great facewash. I've honestly never had any problems using neutrogena facewash and my skin looks clear! The one thing I wish this one had in particular was the exfoliating beads, but I can survive without those.
Love this product!! Have been using it since middle school. You can either use it as a cleanser or you can leave it on for a few minutes as a mask. It's really effective in clearing up breakouts and leaves skin really soft.
Another good product Neutrogena products are amazing so cheap and well worth the money also highly recommend greet for skin care cleaning those kind of things for your face great makeup grade hair supplies all that kind
Such a great product! Is gentle but effective. I tend to have very sensitive skin, and this product works well as a daily scrub and weekly mask to help control my acne without overdrying. Will definitely be buying again.
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
I use this 2 times a week to rid my skin of excess oils. I have a very oily face and this seems to help cut down on that! You can feel the mask tightening up and it washes away very easily! I wish there was a peel mask!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos