The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,233 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I really like this cleanser/mask duo, I usually try to mask about twice a week and if I can use less products and have less in my bathroom that is always a plus. I love how I can use this for two different things and still have soft and smooth skin after.
If you have sensitive skin I would recommend using this product. I use this in the morning and the combination or exfoliation and cleaner leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. My make up apply more smoothly and flawless
This is my go to cream to apply to any breakouts. Whether they have already broken the skin to the surface or just forming, I apply this on it and it helps get rid of the pimples quicker. I would really recommend this product.
I use this too clean my face as a soap . It really feels like you're cleaning it . You can use it as a mask also but you have to be careful because it can burn your face . I bough it at Ross so I'm not sure where else you can get it and the price it usually goes for . But I got mine for $5
I have very sensitive skin and this burned a lot while I used it. When I used it as a face wash it was fine but when I left it on for more than a few minutes as it recommends for the "mask" is when I had sensitivity problems. My face was red for a few minutes after use
I use this product more often as a cleanser than a mask. It has the right kind of ingredients to help control acne. The one thing to be careful of though is that it will sometimes bleach towels. I would recommend this product but use a white towel to dry your face!
THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL FOR OILY, ACNE PRONE SKIN! Using it as a mask feels cold and nice and for daily cleansing it's amazing. It's super gentle and leaves the skin squeaky clean. There's nothing I would ever change about this.
I love this cleanser. It goes in for a deep cleansing scrub while not agitating my sensitive skin. It leaves me a little dry but that's not too bad of a con to me. I use it in the shower every other day for a good cleanse and as a mask if I start having a break out.
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!! I use it as a mask before bed and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! I also will use it as a quick wash in the mornings and it puts my skin on the right track. It clears up zits and prevents new ones! Everyone needs this in their lives!!!!!
The first few uses are fine but after about 5, it began to break out my skin. I have dry sensitive skin. Not great for daily use, but using it as a mask once a week or every two weeks is okay. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos