2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,322 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This product is too harsh on my skin. I wanted something to clean my skin. I use it one a week so it doesn't irritate me too much. I haven't seen any difference in my skin sense using it.
I like this mask. After taking it off the face feels very clean and soft. I think I bought it at Rite Aid since I have the Plenti card and with that I get a lot of discounts and points.
I absolutely love how this doubles as a mask and a cleaner, because it is very effective as both! It's less clutter in my bathroom instead of having two different bottles. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
This is a must have in my skin/shower routine. I absolutely love that you can use it as a mask or as a wash. It feels very thick and creamy on my face and isn't too harsh on my very dry skin. It does exactly what it claims and it is SO affordable!!
It was good for keeping my pores clear but not for purifying them initially. I had to wait a few weeks for a difference in my skin but it definitely helped keeping it clear after that.
As soon as you apply this product you immediately feel the cooling sensation of it digging into your pores and cleaning! I use it as a mask at least once a week so it doesn't dry out my skin! Definitely recommend!
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This cleanser/mask was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I usually try to stay away from products with menthol (because it serves no purpose other than to make your skin feel tingly and it can cause irritation), but I figured I'd give it a shot because I liked that it had benzoyl peroxide. At first, I tried using it every day but it was wayyyy too drying. Now, I only use it 3x a week and I use my other cleanser on the remaining days. I find that it really does keep my acne at bay! I also really like it as a spot treatment for pimples. I put it on a pimple right before I go to sleep and when I wake up, the redness is usually gone and the swelling is reduced. I would recommend this to those with acne.
This is a great product! You can definitely feel it working, especially as a mask. There's a great cooling effect and definitely helps keep my trouble acne spots clear without completely drying out my whole face
not my favorite product because it dried out my skin but my mom bought it at a good price so it was worth it. it helped with my acne i just didn't like how it dried my skin so much. i would probably not buy it again
This is my favorite acne cleanser from the drugstore. I used to try out so many different products to try and heal my acne. This is the only one that truly helped. I still use it since I started using it in 2014. It's very affordable too!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos