Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Top Questions See all 150 Q&A
- "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
- "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
It was around $7 but I can tell it is worth the money. My roommate has had the same tube for like 2 years and uses it every night. I used it for the first time tonight and I used WAY too much.
Keep in mind it doubles as a cleanser and mask so if you're using it as a cleanser, you need like a dime sized amount and it covers the face no problem.
The smell isn't very overpowering and I honestly didn't even notice a smell.
It is super drying to my skin so I need to be sure to def moisturize every time I use it.
I have more than enough proof in my life that this works so I recommend it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos