BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Nicole M.
If you have blemishes, this will dry those suckers out. Unfortunately I cannot use this anymore because it burns my skin to the point where there was some swelling. I have very sensitive skin and this is just to harsh for me. I use only as a spot treatment now.
Catherine G.
I love this stuff! It works as a mask or cleanser so it's really versatile. If you like a really deep clean this is the perfect product! The mask is a little to drying for me to use very often but if my skin needs it, I love it! It dries up any breakouts I have.
Alia H.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
The Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask, in my opinion, is a very solid product. It can be used as both a cleanser and a mask, and is excellent in both aspects. As a cleanser, it's gentle and you feel as though your skin is truly being cleansed; it has bentonite clay, which is excellent at drawing out impurities and also benzoyl peroxide, which is great at treating mild to moderate acne. I did feel that it could be a bit drying on the skin as a cleanser, but my solution to that was to simply use a small amount instead of a large dollop and that seemed to work fine. As a mask it's also very good, and gives a cooling feeling. I want to highlight it's potential as a spot treatment though; that's the area where I thought it shone the most. It's excellent at drying out pimples that have come to a head. An excellent product overall, I highly recommend it.
Scarlett C.
Chapin, SC
My dermatologist recommended prior to putting me on accurate. This is by far my favorite face wash. I use it daily and sometimes as a mask. It leaves your skin feeling extra clean and smooth.
Diane
This is the best drugstore brand mask. It really cleans your pores and makes your skin glow afterword! Its less harsh than a lot of acne-clearing washes, but I also use this for a quick glow before a date or night out :-)
Raquel H.
National City, CA
This is perfect for an everyday use, I love that you can use it both ways as a cleanser and a mask without it being to harsh on your skin. It's a great affordable product and one of my go tos
Racheal W.
I felt this didn't work the greatest for my skin. My dermatologist recommended but it didn't really reduce breakouts much for me. I didn't purchase again and have been using other Brands instead.
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I like this mask. After taking it off the face feels very clean and soft. I think I bought it at Rite Aid since I have the Plenti card and with that I get a lot of discounts and points.
Hayley N.
Albany
This is a must have in my skin/shower routine. I absolutely love that you can use it as a mask or as a wash. It feels very thick and creamy on my face and isn't too harsh on my very dry skin. It does exactly what it claims and it is SO affordable!!
Heather H.
Cabot, AR
It was good for keeping my pores clear but not for purifying them initially. I had to wait a few weeks for a difference in my skin but it definitely helped keeping it clear after that.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.