BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Lauren B.
I just bought this for the first time because my roommate has been using it for the 3 years (maybe more) I've known her and she has the best skin ever.

It was around $7 but I can tell it is worth the money. My roommate has had the same tube for like 2 years and uses it every night. I used it for the first time tonight and I used WAY too much.
Keep in mind it doubles as a cleanser and mask so if you're using it as a cleanser, you need like a dime sized amount and it covers the face no problem.

The smell isn't very overpowering and I honestly didn't even notice a smell.

It is super drying to my skin so I need to be sure to def moisturize every time I use it.

I have more than enough proof in my life that this works so I recommend it!
Doria R.
I like to use this as an intense mask when my skin is feeling super grimy after a rough day or week. My pores feel super clean and skin is super smooth. I especially like to use it if I'm breaking out badly.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Recommend by my dermatologist. Good for those with acne prone skin like me. It really deep cleans. You can use it as daily wash and as a deep cleaning mask. It is affordable and can be found at most stores.
Jess S.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice product! I love the cooling effect it gives especially when using it as a mask :) in my experience it's very effective and gentle on my skin. I would recommend it to others, it's a good two in one product!
Sarah B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've only just used it about an hour ago and I have a massive rash on my forehead😣 I did use it as a mask though, so I'm hoping just as a cleanser it won't be as bad. Don't use if you have sensitive skin!!!!
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
By far the most inexpensive pore product ever ! Used it for the first time while back got it at Walmart and it worked its magic, even tho it was a little tingly on my skin I would definitely recommend it !
Aaliyah P.
This product is really good at getting into your pores for combination skin. Leaves your face feeling absolutely soft and clean. Blemishes are gone within the next day.#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I like to use this as a cleanser and not a mask. I find when I use it as a mask it dries my fave out a little and makes it sensitive feeling. But as a cleanser my fave feels and stays fresh with no breakouts.
Suleidy V.
Me encanta esta marca y todos sus productos. Empece hace unos meses a utilizar este producto, lo uso una vez a la semana cuando quiero limpiar profundamente mi piel y puedo notar como mejora mis poros. Ya no tengo demasiada grasa ni puntos negros en exceso, es genial.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.