Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,161 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I absolutely love how this doubles as a mask and a cleaner, because it is very effective as both! It's less clutter in my bathroom instead of having two different bottles. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth!
This is my all time favorite face wash as well as mask! It makes your skin feel squeaky clean! It is super affordable and very easy to find at most drugstores! I have been using this product for over 4 years!!
I have used the Neurtrogena Clear Pore Cleanser for a couple years and love it. It helps keep my skin soft but not too oily. The only thing I think it is missing is the ability to smooth or improve fine lines.
This product is really good at getting into your pores for combination skin. Leaves your face feeling absolutely soft and clean. Blemishes are gone within the next day.#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
This product was recommended by my dermatologist. The cleanser was effective and removed all my makeup (except eye makeup, I removed that before hand). I even used the Clarisonic afterwards to make sure there wasn't any left behind. I would buy this again and would recommend it to others.
This is a goof products but not a great product for my skin type. It does make my face clean and whatnot, but it doesn't prevent breakouts. I notice small improvements but not as good as some of my other products.
love how i can rub this deep into my poors and really scrub the dirt out. doesnt dry out my face too bad either. really a nice formula and worth the money, which is nice because its not too expensive either
If you are struggling with acne this is a great face wash. It was recommended to me by a dermatologist and it really helps me combat acne. You can purchase this product at any drug store, Target, or Walmart.
I've only just used it about an hour ago and I have a massive rash on my forehead😣 I did use it as a mask though, so I'm hoping just as a cleanser it won't be as bad. Don't use if you have sensitive skin!!!!
I'm not a fan of this product at all. I love Neutrogena products and decided to change it up a little and try this one out and hated it. I immediately broke out again after making the switch. I'm now back to my old products (also by Neutrogena) and my skin cleared up immediately. I don't recommend this product.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos