The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,244 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I does what it is supposed to do, but I won't recommend people with dry skin to use it every day . It will really dry out your skin and make it peel if used on a daily basis. Would recommend for people to use it twice a week but only as a mask.
I really like this product when my skin is irritated, it's a very good value for what you pay. I am a first time user of this product. I bought this product at Target. There was a little room for improvement, it dried my skin just a little bit.
The Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask has a menthol feeling when it's used as a mask or as a spot treatment. It worked really great to dry out any problems I had on my skin but if it's used too often then it can leave your skin feeling dry.
I only use this where I have breakouts and I don't use it as a mask. It's too harsh to use daily, but it really does help dry out those deep under the skin pimples and textured skin. I've purchased this a couple times, and it lasts me a while.
This is a product I would use In the shower and have repurchased several times. It had a cooling sensation and it was fun that it could also be used as a mask. I found found other things that work better for my skin but this is a nice product
I keep this in the shower and use mainly as a cleanser. It's refreshing feeling yet not too harsh, I can use daily. I use as spot treatment for my breakouts too. Be careful when wearing because the peroxide can bleach fabric, like pillowcases!
I use this as a cleanser in the morning after my dermatologist recommended it. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this cleanser gives me an effective clean without being too harsh. You can also leave it on as a mask for a deeper clean!
Even though I am not a teenager, I loved this product. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser / Mask, made my face feel clean and refreshed. I would recommend this product to use as a mask, ever though it may be needed for Pore cleanser.
LOVE this product! I love first of all that it can be both a mask and also a cleanser. It's like the price of one product for two things. I liked the cooling effect it had on the skin, as well as how smooth my face felt after. It was also nice that it could help clear out breakouts as well. I would buy this product again int the future.
I used to use a clarisonic brush with this but I felt like I wasnt getting a deep enough clean. I started using it with an konjac sponge wholly cow what a difference. I felt the clean, this product can be misleasing unless used the right way.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos