2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Manjit B.
Manjit B.
Glen Oaks, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser because my dermatologist recommended it to me. However, since I am on acne medication, I make sure to use it every other day or else my face feels very irritated. I make sure to use it after my african black soap and it works wonders.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This stuff is good for the two reasons it's stated on the bottle. You can either use it as a quick facial wash if you don't have enough time or you can use it as a mask and leave it on longer if you have more time.
Yojaira M.
Yojaira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great I love that I can use it as a cleanser for a gentle clean or a mask for a more intense cleanse....when used as a mask it leaves your face super clean but do make sure to moisturize afterwards because your face can feel a bit dry
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Only facewash/ mask I trust. Super strong and can be harsh on sensitive skin but does the trick on acne. When tough breakouts occur I use as mask/ spot treatment. Otherwise I use as a wash once daily. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
Hope D.
Hope D.
Hixson, TN
I use the about 3-4 times a week, I love it! It does irritate my skin for about 10 minutes after use but after that it is gone and it is worth it because my skin feels refreshing and very soft and full of life.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Culver City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a solid face wash, but my favorite part is it doubles as a mask! When I'm feeling extra oily or breaking out I'll slap some on my face and let it dry as a mask. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after!
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all their products. They work okay. Not the best. But they work. To help you keep things under control. Not as effective as the ones from previous years. I do buy them often tho combine with other products.
Kellen T.
Kellen T.
I like the duel purpose of this product. It's a cleanser and a mask. When I used this product as a teen I would do the mask twice a week. I like that you can find this product at a bunch of different locations.
Saachi J.
Saachi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of the smell, but besides that, it's a really effective product. The benzol peroxide is great for hormonal acne. I use it at night as a cleanser or mask and the next morning the size of my pimple is greatly reduced. It can be a bit drying but as long as I follow with a moisturizer I'm fine.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product. It feels very greasy and doesn't feel as if it is truly cleaning my face. I tried it a few times and felt the same way. It didn't meet my expectations and I wouldn't purchase it again.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.