• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Diana B.
Matawan, NJ
This product works well but is a little drying for my sensitive face so it is not something I grab for everyday-use. I do like to have it handy to use every few days or so because I feel it cleans well!
Katie J.
Pasadena, TX
This stuff dries your face out within the first two times you use it. It's really harsh. It did not meet my expectations. The packaging is okay it's been the same for years. I wouldn't buy it again.
Mary S.
Keyport, NJ
I used to have blackheads on my nose but this cleanser gently got rid of them all and closed my pores! My skin is super smooth and clean. Love that it can be used both as a cleanser and as a mask!
Sarah H.
This mask is great if you really struggle with some bad acne. It is powerful. I've used it on stubborn pimples overnight and it really kills them quickly. Otherwise as a weekly mask it is great at keeping overall breakouts at bay.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I like this mask but it does make my face dry out. I bought it at Target for my pores and yes it made my face feel soft afterwards but I can't have my face get dry. I already have normal to dry skin, it doesn't make it any better.
Menyon B.
Conyers, GA
I have cystic acne and flare ups and I loveee this product. It has benzoyl peroxide in it that helps with my dark spots. I use it a few days a week as a mask and my face feels refreshed afterwards.
Stormy Z.
I haven't used this product for a while but when I did use it, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed for the most part. I had to make sure to get all of the oils off of my face or I would break out but other than that it worked great.
Ysabelle S.
Kapolei, HI
this product makes my skin really clean & fresh and helps to clear my acne overnight! this is amazing stuff and would highly recommend if you like the brand and if you want your acne to clear up!
Halie A.
I Love this daily facial wash! It works so well to clean the skin. It helps with facial oil but does not dry out the skin. I got it from Target. It lasts 2-3 months. The form of the bottle makes it easy to use because the soap it at the spout since it sits upside down.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
I do like this product but it's not strong enough for me. Although the smell is strong I feel like my face still isn't clean. It's okay. I've bought it twice and idk if I will again. I wish it smelled different
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.