2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,321 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I used to have blackheads on my nose but this cleanser gently got rid of them all and closed my pores! My skin is super smooth and clean. Love that it can be used both as a cleanser and as a mask!
This mask is great if you really struggle with some bad acne. It is powerful. I've used it on stubborn pimples overnight and it really kills them quickly. Otherwise as a weekly mask it is great at keeping overall breakouts at bay.
I like this mask but it does make my face dry out. I bought it at Target for my pores and yes it made my face feel soft afterwards but I can't have my face get dry. I already have normal to dry skin, it doesn't make it any better.
I haven't used this product for a while but when I did use it, it made my skin feel clean and refreshed for the most part. I had to make sure to get all of the oils off of my face or I would break out but other than that it worked great.
I use this product when I'm in the shower. It's great for when you are conditioning your hair and waiting for the mask to sit and also for your conditioner to sit. The packaging is awesome. It has a good amount in it. The only thing is I wish it was a bit more creamy.
I do like this product but it's not strong enough for me. Although the smell is strong I feel like my face still isn't clean. It's okay. I've bought it twice and idk if I will again. I wish it smelled different
This helped my skin so much! I had been getting some pimples around my cheeks and forehead but using this a few times a week as a mask is what helped it all. It's inexpensive and crazy effective.
I Love this daily facial wash! It works so well to clean the skin. It helps with facial oil but does not dry out the skin. I got it from Target. It lasts 2-3 months. The form of the bottle makes it easy to use because the soap it at the spout since it sits upside down.
This product really cleans you skin and helps control shine after it's removed. It works great as a mask or face wash. I don't know how well it controls breakouts because I still use acne cream
This is by far one of my absolute favorite cleanser/mask products. I looooove the mask it does not dry out my face too much. It's a great price, I will be forever a repeat user of this product.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos