Anti-Aging Products Suitable for Acne-Prone Skin
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,317 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I absolutely love this face wash. I bought it last week and have used it morning and night for the last 7 days. My face is a lot clearer considering a week ago I was breaking out more than ever. The clean and cool feeling you get after is to die for and I would recommend to anyone. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
I loved the idea of this product because you could use it as a face mask OR daily cleanser just based on how long you leave it on your face. But what really sold me about this product was that it uses benzole peroxide instead of salicylic acid which is kinder to my skin but still gets rid of all the excess bacteria and acne.
This stuff is amazing it always leaves my skin feeling really nice after I use it and I typically use it like right before and right to get a shower when I'm like laying out my clothes and getting ready to get in I'll put it on and then I'll get in the shower wipe it off and when I get out it feels so good
I've tried so many face cleansers in the past but this one definitely exceeded my expectations. It is a relatively strong cleanser but for my skin, that's what it takes. I love that I can use this product as a face wash or a mask depending on the condition of my skin. Its a necessity for my beauty routine.
I use this daily and will continue to use this daily. I am so happy I found this. You can feel the product while cleaning deep inside your pores. You will also begin to see improvement after about 2 weeks of constant use. The bottles could be a little bigger, but other than that that cleanser is amazing.
my dermatologist told me to buy this face wash and it works wonders !! i use this every morning and every night and i love how it feels on my face . but i slipped it one night and i did break out a little so if you are a person who tends to skip washes then you might want to be careful with this product
I use this wash religiously! I love that it’s gentle enough to use as a daily cleanser but strong enough to leave on as a mask. It’s not too harsh for dry skin and helps to prevent breakouts
This cleanser/mask feels really nice on the skin but I don't really notice an overall difference after using it. my skin definitely feels smoother and tighter after use, but long term my skin still looks the same. it's a good price and a nice mask but overall I don't think it is worth it.
This face wash/ mask definitely makes me feel like I'm really getting a deep clean. However, it makes my face around the nose and the eyes really burn. I think it is harsh on my skin and I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin. I don't think I would buy this again because it is too harsh.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos