2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
JoBeth R.
JoBeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin or do not have a lot of acne, I don't recommend this. I don't have sensitive skin, but I don't have a lot of acne and this was way too harsh for my combination skin. My best friend has very acne prone skin though and she loves it! So although I didn't have a great experience with it, I know people who have.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for the past 4 months and absolutely love it. I rarely like washes for the fact that most won't work like they say but this wash will leave your face feeling refreshed and oily free. It really helped me decrease the small pimples on my forehead to where they're almost not there . I strongly recommend it
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
This is a daily used product in my household, whether it's used as a mask or just a cleansing agent in the morning and the evening. The mask is my normal usage as it leaves a very cool and refreshing feeling after the 7-10 minutes! I feel like I don't break out as nearly as often as I used to.

I do recommend this product!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
I'm not usually into face masks much but I really loved this one. When I put it on it felt very cleansing , almost like I could feel the dirt and oil being lifted off of my face! Also, after taking it off you can definitely feel the difference in your skin. For sure a miracle in a bottle! Would recommend for sure! :)
Rissa D.
Rissa D.
Concord, CA
I was a little unsure when I bought this mask because they always say hydrating but by the end of the day my skin is so dry it looks like a got the life sucked out of me. NEUTROGENA face mask helps unclog pores allowing a king to breathe and my face feels soft and clean all day . No more night of the living dead. :)
Tomarra W.
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
Since i still sometimes have periodic breakouts & some acne dark spots on my face, i like to use this Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask at least twice a week. I tend to put it on while i take a bubble bath, and just lay back & relax to let it do its work. This mask does an excellent job in clearing up my skin!
Kristal S.
Kristal S.
Great face wash for acne prone skin. Can definitely tell when I skip a day because my skin breaks out. Also great because it's two products in one. So when your skin is really bad you can use it as a mask or just spot treat over night to help dry it out. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with stubborn acne.
Alison K.
Alison K.
Dublin, OH
After a while of wearing makeup I always notice how my nose pores are full of gunk. While I don't recommend using a mask daily, as if drys out your skin, this one does the trick of deeply cleaning out your pores. It's also a plus that this can be used as a daily cleanser too! Who doesn't love a two in one combo!
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Warrington, PA
This dual action face wash and mask has been a staple at our house. It's great to use every day once or twice a day, and those nights or morning when your skin needs a pick-me-up, you just put it on and use it as a mask. It lasts a long time too. I had to buy a few because my mom and sister kept stealing mine.
Macy D.
Macy D.
Great Mask! This is one of the best mask I have used! I can fell it getting deep into my pores, and feeling the tingling sensation. The only thing is it can leave your skin dry, but it you put moisturize on after you should be fine. All in all this is a great product, and definite recommend giving it a try!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.