BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My face has never been more clear. I'm not religious about washing every day because my skin will break out but it's both a mask and a wash. I'll use the mask once maybe twice a week and wash my face three times a week with this. I will continue buying this product.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
In an emergency situation I love having this on hand. Random angry zit starting to form? A little dab will do ya right before bedtime and after your skin care routine. Wake up rinse off and magic. Highly recommend to my acne prone ladies and gents.
Gaby F.
This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and rid of all of the makeup and toxins it has soaked up throughout the day. I put it on as a mask before I shower and then I rub it into my skin with some water once I'm in the shower. Great product.
Kristen E.
Iv used this mask for a long time now, I used this brand for a lot of things and love all their products! They have always worked really well for me I mostly get this product and many others by this brand from Walmart. My husband uses the body wash and likes it which is very rare! Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash, Pink Grapefruit, 250 mL
Ashley G.
Kissimmee Florida
This face product is great it's 2 in 1 it helps people have acne free skin and leaves your skin feeling like I personally use this every night because it helps me clear my skin and even when I have pimples it does the job at getting rid of them !
Josie T.
I does what it is supposed to do, but I won't recommend people with dry skin to use it every day . It will really dry out your skin and make it peel if used on a daily basis. Would recommend for people to use it twice a week but only as a mask.
Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
I love this as a mask and for spot treatments on any breakouts. I notice alot of clogged pores when I use dimethicone based products and one use of this as a mask and it clear them out. I always see immediate results but it can be drying so I rarely use it as a wash and weekly as a mask. A good moisturizer is needed after using this mask.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
I really like this product when my skin is irritated, it's a very good value for what you pay. I am a first time user of this product. I bought this product at Target. There was a little room for improvement, it dried my skin just a little bit.
Adriana M.
Phoenix
works amazing , I love it and i don't regret my purchase very affordable at your local Target. Packaging is a simple tube . You squeeze and apply very gentle to face , It was effective on my skin and I have sensitive skin I would purchase again .
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
The Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask has a menthol feeling when it's used as a mask or as a spot treatment. It worked really great to dry out any problems I had on my skin but if it's used too often then it can leave your skin feeling dry.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.