BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
makeup g.
philadelphia, pennsylvania
i've used this product for about a week and it has really been helping my skin. it clear up my acne very well. i personally have very oily skin and the mask gets rid of the shine. helps very well with break outs.
Jillian B.
Only facewash/ mask I trust. Super strong and can be harsh on sensitive skin but does the trick on acne. When tough breakouts occur I use as mask/ spot treatment. Otherwise I use as a wash once daily. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Love, love, love! Benzoyl Peroxide works way better than salicylic acid. Just use a white wash clothe because it will bleach fabric. I use it as a mask at night and a cleanser in the morning. Recommend it for everyone! Price is great too!
Desiree D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a solid face wash, but my favorite part is it doubles as a mask! When I'm feeling extra oily or breaking out I'll slap some on my face and let it dry as a mask. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after!
Samantha J.
I use this this product as a mask and it is amazing! It has a great consistency and makes your face feel phenomenal after you remove it. It definitely met my expectations and I would most definitely buy it again.
Kellen T.
I like the duel purpose of this product. It's a cleanser and a mask. When I used this product as a teen I would do the mask twice a week. I like that you can find this product at a bunch of different locations.
Hope D.
Hixson, TN
I use the about 3-4 times a week, I love it! It does irritate my skin for about 10 minutes after use but after that it is gone and it is worth it because my skin feels refreshing and very soft and full of life.
Lauren H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
After every use of this product, my face was left feeling refreshed and clean. However if you are prone to Dry Sensitive Skin, I would not recommend use during the winter months when dry skin is most common. You can purchase this product at any drug store or any store that sales Neutrogena products.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This is a goof products but not a great product for my skin type.  It does make my face clean and whatnot, but it doesn't prevent breakouts.  I notice small improvements but not as good as some of my other products.
Sophia P.
Herndon
This is my all time favorite face wash as well as mask! It makes your skin feel squeaky clean! It is super affordable and very easy to find at most drugstores! I have been using this product for over 4 years!!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.