2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,321 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I absolutely love this product sooo much. I thought the price was good since it last long. Sometimes it feels a little harsh depending on how my skin is acting. Whenever I run out I always buy a new one
This product slightly burns your face but once removed you feel very refreshed and clean because the burning sensation is the face wash cleaning out all of your pores and removing any dirt with in them.
Great mask! I only used it once a week because of how strong it is so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend. Better for poly to combination skin types. Also I loved using it as an intense mask.
Love this product. Such a versatile product and both work great. As a cleanser this product leaves my skin feeling exfoliated & refreshed. As a mask this product leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and clean. Great product for the price.
This stuff is good for the two reasons it's stated on the bottle. You can either use it as a quick facial wash if you don't have enough time or you can use it as a mask and leave it on longer if you have more time.
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask! THIS PRODUCT WAS OKAY... IT WASN'T AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I USED IT TWICE BUT DIDN'T HAVE GOOD OUTCOMES SO I STOPPED USING IT. I EXPECTED MORE FROM IT. DEFINITELY HAS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.
I do like this product because it leaves my skin with a lot of dryness and burns and I hate it. I do not like the way it feels on my skin. I try different products every time but this one was a no no.
I've used this product since high school it's still one of my faves. It's a gentle product leaves the skin soft and clean. I use as a mask more than a cleanser Bc my nose is such a problem area for me.
This is the first time buying this product will not buy again or recommend to people with sensitive skin for me it was very drying and caused break out ,disappointing good price but will not buy again
As a cleanser this doesn't really do much at removing my makeup but I do like the mask component. It gives a cooling sensation which really calms your irritated skin down. It also helps to control oil.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos