2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Briana S.
Briana S.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
Laritzia G.
Laritzia G.
Douglas
This face wash works really well! I love the way it keeps my face feeling refreshed once I'm done using it and the smell of it isn't horrible like some other face washes. It definitely met my expectations in what I'd expect from it. I'd for sure recommend it!
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product! Is gentle but effective. I tend to have very sensitive skin, and this product works well as a daily scrub and weekly mask to help control my acne without overdrying. Will definitely be buying again.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Hampton, GA
This product cleared up my acne for a while, then it stopped working so I switched to another product. I used this product has a cleanser and a mask. This product has good value and very affordable. I might switch back to when my other product stops working.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product during my first couple of uses, but after awhile, it started to make my skin burn. After applying a layer as a mask and waiting for it to dry, I washed it off and my face was bright red. It was extremely itchy and irritated. I would not recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great facewash. I've honestly never had any problems using neutrogena facewash and my skin looks clear! The one thing I wish this one had in particular was the exfoliating beads, but I can survive without those.
Crystal U.
Crystal U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works amazing on my skin. I love this product because it can be used two types of ways, as a cleanser or a mask. it took out all my blackheads and left a nice, clear, smooth finish touch. I bought this at Walgreens and it sure did meet my expectations.
Mahima P.
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this combination of a cleanser and mask. Although I prefer to use it as a cleanser, it provides a very cooling feel and clears my pores. I love how effective it is especially if used 3-4 times a week! I love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Jenkintown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! This cleanser/mask is great for a deep cleansing face wash. The only thing I can say is that it is sometimes harsh on my sensitive skin and leaves it really red after using it as a face mask.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Feels extremely clean afterward and has kept my skin clear with a higher percentage of benzoyl peroxide than most other products. The fact that you can use it as a cleanser and a wash makes it very convenient. Make sure to moisturize afterward, especially with repeated use, as it can dry out the skin.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.