BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Erin S.
I have been using this since I was in high school! This product is amazing in the shower as a cleanser or on those days where you shower in the morning, it's great at night as a mask! I adore this product, leaves my skin fresh and feeling great. Recommend!
Gynny H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this super cleans your pores...leaving your face soft. The only down bout this product is that if your have sensitive skin it will leave your face red if you use it as a mask. But other than that I love it. Its also great to clean any breakouts.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of the best drug store skincare products I've ever used, when I went through a rough break out I would use this as a mask every other day and I saw so much improvement! Totally worth a try if you don't want to spend so much money on highend!
Christina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as an overnight spot treatment when I can feel a big pimple coming in. I completely cover the pimple in this cream, allow it to dry, and keep it on overnight. Usually in the morning once I wash it off the pimple is either gone or formed into a poppable whitehead
kelliejenkins🎀 J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drug store product this would be my favorite ! I was able to find At target and really Impressed with how it preformed for my first time buying I'm was happy with it . It meet my expectations and then some . Good improve but not drying or so fast
Shelby R.
Kansas City
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the few facial cleansers with benzoyl peroxide that you can find at a drugstore or ulta. Does a great job eliminating acne if you stick with it, but can also easily dry your skin out. Don't use regularly if you don't also use a facial moisturizer.
Bella A.
Woodridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found for me that this is way to drying to use while im on my other acne medications. Without the other acne medications though i think i would really be able to appreciate this cleanser. It really opens all of your pores and vaccums out impurities.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh! First off the fact that it's two in one is amazing!!! I can feel the mask literally forming to my skin in less than 5 minutes. I love that when you take it off it turns into a cleaner and washes your face! It's takes out an extra step for me!
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In an emergency situation I love having this on hand. Random angry zit starting to form? A little dab will do ya right before bedtime and after your skin care routine. Wake up rinse off and magic. Highly recommend to my acne prone ladies and gents.
Gaby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and rid of all of the makeup and toxins it has soaked up throughout the day. I put it on as a mask before I shower and then I rub it into my skin with some water once I'm in the shower. Great product.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.