BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Desiree D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a solid face wash, but my favorite part is it doubles as a mask! When I'm feeling extra oily or breaking out I'll slap some on my face and let it dry as a mask. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after!
Jillian B.
Only facewash/ mask I trust. Super strong and can be harsh on sensitive skin but does the trick on acne. When tough breakouts occur I use as mask/ spot treatment. Otherwise I use as a wash once daily. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
Samantha J.
I use this this product as a mask and it is amazing! It has a great consistency and makes your face feel phenomenal after you remove it. It definitely met my expectations and I would most definitely buy it again.
Kellen T.
I like the duel purpose of this product. It's a cleanser and a mask. When I used this product as a teen I would do the mask twice a week. I like that you can find this product at a bunch of different locations.
Hope D.
Hixson, TN
I use the about 3-4 times a week, I love it! It does irritate my skin for about 10 minutes after use but after that it is gone and it is worth it because my skin feels refreshing and very soft and full of life.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This is a goof products but not a great product for my skin type.  It does make my face clean and whatnot, but it doesn't prevent breakouts.  I notice small improvements but not as good as some of my other products.
Sophia P.
Herndon
This is my all time favorite face wash as well as mask! It makes your skin feel squeaky clean! It is super affordable and very easy to find at most drugstores! I have been using this product for over 4 years!!
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
This is such a great product. Because is 2x1. You can use it as soap to wash your face everyday or as a mask. It really helps to keep your face clear and fresh. I usually use it like a mask once a week at night.
Nikki E.
Tampa, FL
I have used the Neurtrogena Clear Pore Cleanser for a couple years and love it. It helps keep my skin soft but not too oily. The only thing I think it is missing is the ability to smooth or improve fine lines.
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
It's good to clean out pores but not entirely. I bought it at Walmart. This product is good but not that amazing and I will use it again and it has a cute packaging. I will repurchase to test this product out again.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.