The Best Gear to Unleash Your Inner Rocky
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.24 / 5 based on 1,230 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I have been using this since I was in high school! This product is amazing in the shower as a cleanser or on those days where you shower in the morning, it's great at night as a mask! I adore this product, leaves my skin fresh and feeling great. Recommend!
I love how this super cleans your pores...leaving your face soft. The only down bout this product is that if your have sensitive skin it will leave your face red if you use it as a mask. But other than that I love it. Its also great to clean any breakouts.
Probably one of the best drug store skincare products I've ever used, when I went through a rough break out I would use this as a mask every other day and I saw so much improvement! Totally worth a try if you don't want to spend so much money on highend!
I use this as an overnight spot treatment when I can feel a big pimple coming in. I completely cover the pimple in this cream, allow it to dry, and keep it on overnight. Usually in the morning once I wash it off the pimple is either gone or formed into a poppable whitehead
For a drug store product this would be my favorite ! I was able to find At target and really Impressed with how it preformed for my first time buying I'm was happy with it . It meet my expectations and then some . Good improve but not drying or so fast
One of the few facial cleansers with benzoyl peroxide that you can find at a drugstore or ulta. Does a great job eliminating acne if you stick with it, but can also easily dry your skin out. Don't use regularly if you don't also use a facial moisturizer.
I found for me that this is way to drying to use while im on my other acne medications. Without the other acne medications though i think i would really be able to appreciate this cleanser. It really opens all of your pores and vaccums out impurities.
Oh my gosh! First off the fact that it's two in one is amazing!!! I can feel the mask literally forming to my skin in less than 5 minutes. I love that when you take it off it turns into a cleaner and washes your face! It's takes out an extra step for me!
In an emergency situation I love having this on hand. Random angry zit starting to form? A little dab will do ya right before bedtime and after your skin care routine. Wake up rinse off and magic. Highly recommend to my acne prone ladies and gents.
This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and rid of all of the makeup and toxins it has soaked up throughout the day. I put it on as a mask before I shower and then I rub it into my skin with some water once I'm in the shower. Great product.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos