BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Yaire M.
It gives a fresh minty feeling on your skin, I didn't receive any acne till this product was staring to finish. But it was only like 1 or 2 pimples , I think it's good doesnt really get rid of the small pimples easily .
Brooke B.
Kettering
This product exfoliates as I cleanses, leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean. The exfoliant beads are too rough on my skin. I've noticed my skin becoming smoother and the coloration on my skin is slowly evening out.
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I absolutely love all these products, these are the only products that clear my face and make my acne go away and I love the ones with the scrubbing beads in them, my face feels so clear when I use it, and it lasts a long time and great value for the price
Crystal U.
This works amazing on my skin. I love this product because it can be used two types of ways, as a cleanser or a mask. it took out all my blackheads and left a nice, clear, smooth finish touch. I bought this at Walgreens and it sure did meet my expectations.
Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
When my skin was oily and had breakouts a lot a few years ago, this is what I would use. It worked so well! I loved it! Easy to get at the grocery store, worked well, and the price was right for a college student starting out. I'd definitely recommend it!
Stephanie Y.
Feels extremely clean afterward and has kept my skin clear with a higher percentage of benzoyl peroxide than most other products. The fact that you can use it as a cleanser and a wash makes it very convenient. Make sure to moisturize afterward, especially with repeated use, as it can dry out the skin.
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
I love this combination of a cleanser and mask. Although I prefer to use it as a cleanser, it provides a very cooling feel and clears my pores. I love how effective it is especially if used 3-4 times a week! I love it!
Rolda S.
I brought this a couple of years back but I can't remember if I liked it or how was the product. I just remember not finishing the products, I would not recommend this product to anyone but I didn't finish using the product and since then I never brought it again so I wouldn't know if it works or not.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
I feel like this takes out all the dirt. I was a first time user I felt this was a bit to harsh on my skin. The tube is easy to use I do feel it's a good price. I think its a good product over all just not for my skin
Amber B.
San Antonio , Texas
I absolutely love this product. I have extremely sensitive skin it turns red on the drop of a dime I have a very hard time finding a cleanser for my face because I am very acne-prone because of how oily my skin is. So when I go into the stores when looking up face washes I spend so much time looking at them, and picking them up and actually reading the back of them because I don't want to spend $10+, to buy this product it's not going to work and that's going to hurt me. some Neutrogena Products Dry my skin out so bad some of them don't do anything but this one is excellent first use I could already feel and see a change in my skin.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.