Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,162 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!! I use it as a mask before bed and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! I also will use it as a quick wash in the mornings and it puts my skin on the right track. It clears up zits and prevents new ones! Everyone needs this in their lives!!!!!
I love this cleanser. It goes in for a deep cleansing scrub while not agitating my sensitive skin. It leaves me a little dry but that's not too bad of a con to me. I use it in the shower every other day for a good cleanse and as a mask if I start having a break out.
I loved this! My only problem is that it's never in stock at my local Walmart or Target, so the prices online will kind of vary. I don't use it daily, I alternate between different facial washes, but I think everyone with oily and acne prone skins needs to try this.
This was ok it was irritating to my skin. Dried it out way to much and left an oily film on my skin it was a little pricey to and my skin is oily enough without the added I wouldn't purchase again nor recommend for anybody with oily prone to breakouts
This is my favorite skin cleaner/mask! Occasionally it will irritate my skin if I leave it on too long. However it is just a temporary redness that fads within an hour or so. My face feels and looks cleaner after each use.
I use this 2 times a week to rid my skin of excess oils. I have a very oily face and this seems to help cut down on that! You can feel the mask tightening up and it washes away very easily! I wish there was a peel mask!
This face wash works really well! I love the way it keeps my face feeling refreshed once I'm done using it and the smell of it isn't horrible like some other face washes. It definitely met my expectations in what I'd expect from it. I'd for sure recommend it!
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
I enjoyed this product during my first couple of uses, but after awhile, it started to make my skin burn. After applying a layer as a mask and waiting for it to dry, I washed it off and my face was bright red. It was extremely itchy and irritated. I would not recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
This pore cleanser and mask had been my go to ever since I started growing pimples on my face. In the morning after waking up and before bed, that minty feeling after washing the product off leaves my face feeling awoken.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos