2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!! I use it as a mask before bed and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! I also will use it as a quick wash in the mornings and it puts my skin on the right track. It clears up zits and prevents new ones! Everyone needs this in their lives!!!!!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. It goes in for a deep cleansing scrub while not agitating my sensitive skin. It leaves me a little dry but that's not too bad of a con to me. I use it in the shower every other day for a good cleanse and as a mask if I start having a break out.
Ruthie K.
Ruthie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this! My only problem is that it's never in stock at my local Walmart or Target, so the prices online will kind of vary. I don't use it daily, I alternate between different facial washes, but I think everyone with oily and acne prone skins needs to try this.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok it was irritating to my skin. Dried it out way to much and left an oily film on my skin it was a little pricey to and my skin is oily enough without the added I wouldn't purchase again nor recommend for anybody with oily prone to breakouts
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite skin cleaner/mask! Occasionally it will irritate my skin if I leave it on too long. However it is just a temporary redness that fads within an hour or so. My face feels and looks cleaner after each use.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this 2 times a week to rid my skin of excess oils. I have a very oily face and this seems to help cut down on that! You can feel the mask tightening up and it washes away very easily! I wish there was a peel mask!
Laritzia G.
Laritzia G.
Douglas
This face wash works really well! I love the way it keeps my face feeling refreshed once I'm done using it and the smell of it isn't horrible like some other face washes. It definitely met my expectations in what I'd expect from it. I'd for sure recommend it!
Briana S.
Briana S.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product during my first couple of uses, but after awhile, it started to make my skin burn. After applying a layer as a mask and waiting for it to dry, I washed it off and my face was bright red. It was extremely itchy and irritated. I would not recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Sarai C.
Sarai C.
This pore cleanser and mask had been my go to ever since I started growing pimples on my face. In the morning after waking up and before bed, that minty feeling after washing the product off leaves my face feeling awoken.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.