BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Kendra B.
This is my favorite skin cleaner/mask! Occasionally it will irritate my skin if I leave it on too long. However it is just a temporary redness that fads within an hour or so. My face feels and looks cleaner after each use.
Kadie A.
Valley City
This is my go to face wash! The price is very reasonable too! My favorite part about this face wash is that is double as a face mask as well. I would recommend a good moisturizer after using it because it can be a little drying, but one of my favorite products!
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
The first few uses are fine but after about 5, it began to break out my skin. I have dry sensitive skin. Not great for daily use, but using it as a mask once a week or every two weeks is okay. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Brenda H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this, everytime I use it my skin feels smoth and clean! It's a big 10. I use this mostly before bedtime but in the morning it feels great as well, it does a great job with the pores.
Amanda B.
I use this 2 times a week to rid my skin of excess oils. I have a very oily face and this seems to help cut down on that! You can feel the mask tightening up and it washes away very easily! I wish there was a peel mask!
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Another good product Neutrogena products are amazing so cheap and well worth the money also highly recommend greet for skin care cleaning those kind of things for your face great makeup grade hair supplies all that kind
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
Kate W.
This is a great facewash. I've honestly never had any problems using neutrogena facewash and my skin looks clear! The one thing I wish this one had in particular was the exfoliating beads, but I can survive without those.
Samantha K.
I forgot about this stuff but all I remember is that I loved it so much I used it up super fast!! It was cooling and felt like it was sucking everything out! It does leave your skin a little red after wards but worth it
Jay R.
Love this product!! Have been using it since middle school. You can either use it as a cleanser or you can leave it on for a few minutes as a mask. It's really effective in clearing up breakouts and leaves skin really soft.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Does anyone else find an issue with irritation or redness after using this product? Even as a cleanser, it leaves my face like a sunburn for up to an hour. I don't typically have sensitive skin.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
How long does this take to work? Does it take a long time to see results?
Elena S.
I have this mask and I use twice a week but for me I feel as if it doesn't do anything what do you guys think???
Nena C.
I just noticed that my husband has so many blackheads on his chest and I am trying to find something it will get those blackheads out... Would this product work for that?
April B.
Gate City, VA
If using as a mask, is it hard to remove? I have had some in the past that were extremely hard to get off, how about this one?