BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Brenda H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this, everytime I use it my skin feels smoth and clean! It's a big 10. I use this mostly before bedtime but in the morning it feels great as well, it does a great job with the pores.
Kendra B.
This is my favorite skin cleaner/mask! Occasionally it will irritate my skin if I leave it on too long. However it is just a temporary redness that fads within an hour or so. My face feels and looks cleaner after each use.
Kadie A.
Valley City
This is my go to face wash! The price is very reasonable too! My favorite part about this face wash is that is double as a face mask as well. I would recommend a good moisturizer after using it because it can be a little drying, but one of my favorite products!
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
The first few uses are fine but after about 5, it began to break out my skin. I have dry sensitive skin. Not great for daily use, but using it as a mask once a week or every two weeks is okay. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Kate W.
This is a great facewash. I've honestly never had any problems using neutrogena facewash and my skin looks clear! The one thing I wish this one had in particular was the exfoliating beads, but I can survive without those.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Another good product Neutrogena products are amazing so cheap and well worth the money also highly recommend greet for skin care cleaning those kind of things for your face great makeup grade hair supplies all that kind
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
Vivian N.
I enjoyed this product during my first couple of uses, but after awhile, it started to make my skin burn. After applying a layer as a mask and waiting for it to dry, I washed it off and my face was bright red. It was extremely itchy and irritated. I would not recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Jay R.
Love this product!! Have been using it since middle school. You can either use it as a cleanser or you can leave it on for a few minutes as a mask. It's really effective in clearing up breakouts and leaves skin really soft.
Hayley K.
Such a great product! Is gentle but effective. I tend to have very sensitive skin, and this product works well as a daily scrub and weekly mask to help control my acne without overdrying. Will definitely be buying again.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
With this product help my skin be less oily ?
Tyana H.
Is this good for oily skin ?
Gladys M.
miami, FL
As you have done with this product? worth it?
Joy B.
Chino California
Is it ok for sensitive skin?
April B.
Gate City, VA
Have you had any sensitivity issues with this product? It is rare but sometimes certain products make my skin seem extra sensitive.