BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
makeup g.
philadelphia, pennsylvania
i've used this product for about a week and it has really been helping my skin. it clear up my acne very well. i personally have very oily skin and the mask gets rid of the shine. helps very well with break outs.
Samantha J.
I use this this product as a mask and it is amazing! It has a great consistency and makes your face feel phenomenal after you remove it. It definitely met my expectations and I would most definitely buy it again.
Kayla U.
Edinburg, TX
It's good to clean out pores but not entirely. I bought it at Walmart. This product is good but not that amazing and I will use it again and it has a cute packaging. I will repurchase to test this product out again.
Nikki E.
Tampa, FL
I have used the Neurtrogena Clear Pore Cleanser for a couple years and love it. It helps keep my skin soft but not too oily. The only thing I think it is missing is the ability to smooth or improve fine lines.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
This is such a great product. Because is 2x1. You can use it as soap to wash your face everyday or as a mask. It really helps to keep your face clear and fresh. I usually use it like a mask once a week at night.
Sophia P.
Herndon
This is my all time favorite face wash as well as mask! It makes your skin feel squeaky clean! It is super affordable and very easy to find at most drugstores! I have been using this product for over 4 years!!
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This is a goof products but not a great product for my skin type.  It does make my face clean and whatnot, but it doesn't prevent breakouts.  I notice small improvements but not as good as some of my other products.
bailey m.
casper
love how i can rub this deep into my poors and really scrub the dirt out. doesnt dry out my face too bad either. really a nice formula and worth the money, which is nice because its not too expensive either
Sarah B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've only just used it about an hour ago and I have a massive rash on my forehead😣 I did use it as a mask though, so I'm hoping just as a cleanser it won't be as bad. Don't use if you have sensitive skin!!!!
Lauren B.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I just bought this for the first time because my roommate has been using it for the 3 years (maybe more) I've known her and she has the best skin ever.

It was around $7 but I can tell it is worth the money. My roommate has had the same tube for like 2 years and uses it every night. I used it for the first time tonight and I used WAY too much.
Keep in mind it doubles as a cleanser and mask so if you're using it as a cleanser, you need like a dime sized amount and it covers the face no problem.

The smell isn't very overpowering and I honestly didn't even notice a smell.

It is super drying to my skin so I need to be sure to def moisturize every time I use it.

I have more than enough proof in my life that this works so I recommend it!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.