BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Kadie A.
Valley City
This is my go to face wash! The price is very reasonable too! My favorite part about this face wash is that is double as a face mask as well. I would recommend a good moisturizer after using it because it can be a little drying, but one of my favorite products!
Samantha K.
I forgot about this stuff but all I remember is that I loved it so much I used it up super fast!! It was cooling and felt like it was sucking everything out! It does leave your skin a little red after wards but worth it
Yaire M.
It gives a fresh minty feeling on your skin, I didn't receive any acne till this product was staring to finish. But it was only like 1 or 2 pimples , I think it's good doesnt really get rid of the small pimples easily .
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
Another good product Neutrogena products are amazing so cheap and well worth the money also highly recommend greet for skin care cleaning those kind of things for your face great makeup grade hair supplies all that kind
Vivian N.
I enjoyed this product during my first couple of uses, but after awhile, it started to make my skin burn. After applying a layer as a mask and waiting for it to dry, I washed it off and my face was bright red. It was extremely itchy and irritated. I would not recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Kate W.
This is a great facewash. I've honestly never had any problems using neutrogena facewash and my skin looks clear! The one thing I wish this one had in particular was the exfoliating beads, but I can survive without those.
Sarai C.
This pore cleanser and mask had been my go to ever since I started growing pimples on my face. In the morning after waking up and before bed, that minty feeling after washing the product off leaves my face feeling awoken.
Briana S.
San Diego, CA
This product definitely keeps my skin clear and I'm totally in love. Although it is drying, it does do its job well. I like using it both as a mask and a cleanser. It has a cooling sensation when used. I love neutrogena.
Amanda B.
I use this 2 times a week to rid my skin of excess oils. I have a very oily face and this seems to help cut down on that! You can feel the mask tightening up and it washes away very easily! I wish there was a peel mask!
Jay R.
Love this product!! Have been using it since middle school. You can either use it as a cleanser or you can leave it on for a few minutes as a mask. It's really effective in clearing up breakouts and leaves skin really soft.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.