BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Manda C.
San Antonio
This was the very first acne product I ever used. It was not very good for preventing acne but when a pimple showed up i did notice using it cut the time it was on my face in half. My sister on the other hand has used it for a long time and it works awesome for her.
Haleigh W.
Tacoma, WA
ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANSER. seriously, the two in one cleanser and mask is amazing, it helped so much with clearing up my acne and keeping my oil production to a minimum. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues, and I will repurchase over and over again!
Cyndee M.
This is my go to for when I really need a face clean. I mostly use it as a mask but also as a quick clean. It feels refreshing when I put it on and leaves me skin feeling energized. My only complaint is how hard it is to wash off after you leave it on for a few minutes.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
DO NOT USE AS A MASK.
About an hour ago I put this on as a mask and I cannot say enough what a bad idea that was. I've always had acne-prone skin, and recently started a venture to find a new cleanser. I've been using this for about three weeks as a wash and was really pleased with the results.
It is now in the trash.
I put it on as a mask and at first it just felt cool. Then it felt cold, then very cold and tingly, then so cold it felt hot. Then I realized it shouldn't feel like that, and I took it off.
My face is bright red. At first I thought maybe I was allergic but I've seen this warning online in a lot of other places now that I'm looking. The line between where the mask was and wasn't is a stark cut between normal flesh-color and sunburn-red. It's hot to the touch, dry, swollen, and I look like a reverse panda. I am so upset and afraid to go to work tomorrow. Beware, beware, beware.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I use this mainly as a spot treatment instead of a full mask unless my skin is really bad, and it does a great job. It's a little too intense for me to use as a daily face wash but I like the cooling sensation it has when its used as a mask. And its a really great price.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
I thought that this product was too harsh on my skin. I tried to use it as a mask and it nearly burned my skin. I definitely did not ever buy this again. I bought this product at a local grocery store which was nice because I didn't have to go out of my way to buy it.
Ruthie K.
I loved this! My only problem is that it's never in stock at my local Walmart or Target, so the prices online will kind of vary. I don't use it daily, I alternate between different facial washes, but I think everyone with oily and acne prone skins needs to try this.
Mckenzie T.
This product was a mix between good and bad. On nights when I would come home from a run around town or at the gym and my face was very oily, it seemed to do nothing but spread it all around but when I didn't run or do anything that needed sweat it worked very well.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
My go to mask for skin break outs. Works like a charm. I buy it @walgreens Moderately priced. Works really well. Your skin feels really clean & it truly helps clear up sporadic breakouts. It does sting a bit but my skin can be sensitive at times. I recommend this highly.
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
It is a good product. It doesn't tingle too much .. I kind of prefer that it is not pricey at all .. not drying which can be a worry for some people .. I have 'normal' skin I would say and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily . My sister uses it too and she has oily skin and she loves it so I say go for it
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.