BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
makeup g.
philadelphia, pennsylvania
i've used this product for about a week and it has really been helping my skin. it clear up my acne very well. i personally have very oily skin and the mask gets rid of the shine. helps very well with break outs.
Desiree D.
Culver City, CA
This is a solid face wash, but my favorite part is it doubles as a mask! When I'm feeling extra oily or breaking out I'll slap some on my face and let it dry as a mask. My skin feels smooth and refreshed after!
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Love, love, love! Benzoyl Peroxide works way better than salicylic acid. Just use a white wash clothe because it will bleach fabric. I use it as a mask at night and a cleanser in the morning. Recommend it for everyone! Price is great too!
Saachi J.
I'm not a fan of the smell, but besides that, it's a really effective product. The benzol peroxide is great for hormonal acne. I use it at night as a cleanser or mask and the next morning the size of my pimple is greatly reduced. It can be a bit drying but as long as I follow with a moisturizer I'm fine.
Jillian B.
Only facewash/ mask I trust. Super strong and can be harsh on sensitive skin but does the trick on acne. When tough breakouts occur I use as mask/ spot treatment. Otherwise I use as a wash once daily. This was recommended to me by my dermatologist.
Kellen T.
I like the duel purpose of this product. It's a cleanser and a mask. When I used this product as a teen I would do the mask twice a week. I like that you can find this product at a bunch of different locations.
Samantha J.
I use this this product as a mask and it is amazing! It has a great consistency and makes your face feel phenomenal after you remove it. It definitely met my expectations and I would most definitely buy it again.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This is a goof products but not a great product for my skin type.  It does make my face clean and whatnot, but it doesn't prevent breakouts.  I notice small improvements but not as good as some of my other products.
Sophia P.
Herndon
This is my all time favorite face wash as well as mask! It makes your skin feel squeaky clean! It is super affordable and very easy to find at most drugstores! I have been using this product for over 4 years!!
Nikki E.
Tampa, FL
I have used the Neurtrogena Clear Pore Cleanser for a couple years and love it. It helps keep my skin soft but not too oily. The only thing I think it is missing is the ability to smooth or improve fine lines.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.