BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
LianLing G.
This is my go to cream to apply to any breakouts. Whether they have already broken the skin to the surface or just forming, I apply this on it and it helps get rid of the pimples quicker. I would really recommend this product.
Alexa H.
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!! I use it as a mask before bed and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! I also will use it as a quick wash in the mornings and it puts my skin on the right track. It clears up zits and prevents new ones! Everyone needs this in their lives!!!!!
Miranda W.
I love this cleanser. It goes in for a deep cleansing scrub while not agitating my sensitive skin. It leaves me a little dry but that's not too bad of a con to me. I use it in the shower every other day for a good cleanse and as a mask if I start having a break out.
Skylar W.
Knoxville, TN
I am in love with this product! It can be used as either a mask or a cleanser, as the bottle states, and it’s effective as both. You can feel the tingle, that means it’s working! I got mine for about $6 at Walgreen’s, which can’t be beat. The only downside it is that I find it a bit drying. Just make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer.
Madison T.
I use this product more often as a cleanser than a mask. It has the right kind of ingredients to help control acne. The one thing to be careful of though is that it will sometimes bleach towels. I would recommend this product but use a white towel to dry your face!
Nicole C.
Duluth, GA
THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL FOR OILY, ACNE PRONE SKIN! Using it as a mask feels cold and nice and for daily cleansing it's amazing. It's super gentle and leaves the skin squeaky clean. There's nothing I would ever change about this.
Abbigail S.
Richards, MO
The first few uses are fine but after about 5, it began to break out my skin. I have dry sensitive skin. Not great for daily use, but using it as a mask once a week or every two weeks is okay. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Kendra B.
This is my favorite skin cleaner/mask! Occasionally it will irritate my skin if I leave it on too long. However it is just a temporary redness that fads within an hour or so. My face feels and looks cleaner after each use.
Kadie A.
Valley City
This is my go to face wash! The price is very reasonable too! My favorite part about this face wash is that is double as a face mask as well. I would recommend a good moisturizer after using it because it can be a little drying, but one of my favorite products!
Brenda H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this, everytime I use it my skin feels smoth and clean! It's a big 10. I use this mostly before bedtime but in the morning it feels great as well, it does a great job with the pores.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.