Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #54 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,171 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I think this product is very good and would recommend it to anyone. It's very moisturizing and does not bulk up your pores. Is very effective I seen results within two weeks of using the product it's very gentle and I like the way it opens your pores
My favorite drugstore cleanser! As someone who suffers with acne & milia I can't use most drugstore products because they primarily use salicylic acid which actually breaks me out WORSE. This uses benzoyl peroxide which works much better for me.
I keep this in the shower and use mainly as a cleanser. It's refreshing feeling yet not too harsh, I can use daily. I use as spot treatment for my breakouts too. Be careful when wearing because the peroxide can bleach fabric, like pillowcases!
I only use this where I have breakouts and I don't use it as a mask. It's too harsh to use daily, but it really does help dry out those deep under the skin pimples and textured skin. I've purchased this a couple times, and it lasts me a while.
The Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask has a menthol feeling when it's used as a mask or as a spot treatment. It worked really great to dry out any problems I had on my skin but if it's used too often then it can leave your skin feeling dry.
love the cooling effect this gives. i use it every 3rd day as a mask and daily as a cleanser bc i have adult acne. it hasnt gotten rid of it instantly but its slowly fading. be careful going out in the sun or putting on sunscreen it will sting
it's good as a daily cleanser to clear breakouts but when i use it as an intensive mask it leaves my face dry, it's a bit watery but i think the temperature in my bathroom makes it that way but overall it does the job and i would buy it again
I use this as a cleanser in the morning after my dermatologist recommended it. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this cleanser gives me an effective clean without being too harsh. You can also leave it on as a mask for a deeper clean!
LOVE this product! I love first of all that it can be both a mask and also a cleanser. It's like the price of one product for two things. I liked the cooling effect it had on the skin, as well as how smooth my face felt after. It was also nice that it could help clear out breakouts as well. I would buy this product again int the future.
Even though I am not a teenager, I loved this product. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser / Mask, made my face feel clean and refreshed. I would recommend this product to use as a mask, ever though it may be needed for Pore cleanser.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos