2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Hayley N.
Hayley N.
Albany
This is a must have in my skin/shower routine. I absolutely love that you can use it as a mask or as a wash. It feels very thick and creamy on my face and isn't too harsh on my very dry skin. It does exactly what it claims and it is SO affordable!!
Gaby F.
Gaby F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and rid of all of the makeup and toxins it has soaked up throughout the day. I put it on as a mask before I shower and then I rub it into my skin with some water once I'm in the shower. Great product.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In an emergency situation I love having this on hand. Random angry zit starting to form? A little dab will do ya right before bedtime and after your skin care routine. Wake up rinse off and magic. Highly recommend to my acne prone ladies and gents.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Phoenix
works amazing , I love it and i don't regret my purchase very affordable at your local Target. Packaging is a simple tube . You squeeze and apply very gentle to face , It was effective on my skin and I have sensitive skin I would purchase again .
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is great for sensitive skin. I will reccomend to someone who want to try something new also that fits them. You can purchase this item at any drugstore for a good price. I will repeat to purchase this item but I like trying new products.
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Franklin, IN
I love this as a mask and for spot treatments on any breakouts. I notice alot of clogged pores when I use dimethicone based products and one use of this as a mask and it clear them out. I always see immediate results but it can be drying so I rarely use it as a wash and weekly as a mask. A good moisturizer is needed after using this mask.
Ashton V.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product when my skin is irritated, it's a very good value for what you pay. I am a first time user of this product. I bought this product at Target. There was a little room for improvement, it dried my skin just a little bit.
PENNY T.
PENNY T.
Franklin
Even though I am not a teenager, I loved this product.  Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser / Mask, made my face feel clean and refreshed.   I would recommend this product to use as a mask, ever though it may be needed for Pore cleanser.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A true staple in my skin care regimen! This multi-purpose mask/cleanser is amazing. It gives you a deep cleansing that you can feel and leaves your face feeling refreshed without drying it out. I use this as a cleanser when I need a good deep cleaning and as a mask for an even deeper cleaning whenever I wear makeup! An absolute favorite!
Kim N.
Kim N.
SF, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep this in the shower and use mainly as a cleanser. It's refreshing feeling yet not too harsh, I can use daily. I use as spot treatment for my breakouts too. Be careful when wearing because the peroxide can bleach fabric, like pillowcases!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.