BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Ida J.
Cana, VA
ive used this product for years. i love the daily use of a wash and the mask when i need it, its great for black heads and gets them out. It warms which is an amazing feeling and youre face feels sooo clean afterwards. its great!
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
I really like this cleanser/mask duo, I usually try to mask about twice a week and if I can use less products and have less in my bathroom that is always a plus. I love how I can use this for two different things and still have soft and smooth skin after.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This mask works really well for bad acne and face blemishes, you can even use it in the shower! I apply it all over while conditioning and shaving and wash it off after about 10 minutes. It's very tingly and you know its working!
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this too clean my face as a soap . It really feels like you're cleaning it . You can use it as a mask also but you have to be careful because it can burn your face . I bough it at Ross so I'm not sure where else you can get it and the price it usually goes for . But I got mine for $5
Morgan
I have very sensitive skin and this burned a lot while I used it. When I used it as a face wash it was fine but when I left it on for more than a few minutes as it recommends for the "mask" is when I had sensitivity problems. My face was red for a few minutes after use
Beatriz B.
Millington, TN
Even though this product leaves my face red after its use, it leaves my face so smooth! Most of the blackheads on my nose disappear. However, it does leave my face really dry so I have to use coconut oil on my face to hydrate.
LianLing G.
This is my go to cream to apply to any breakouts. Whether they have already broken the skin to the surface or just forming, I apply this on it and it helps get rid of the pimples quicker. I would really recommend this product.
Ashley R.
If you have sensitive skin I would recommend using this product. I use this in the morning and the combination or exfoliation and cleaner leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. My make up apply more smoothly and flawless
Miranda W.
I love this cleanser. It goes in for a deep cleansing scrub while not agitating my sensitive skin. It leaves me a little dry but that's not too bad of a con to me. I use it in the shower every other day for a good cleanse and as a mask if I start having a break out.
Alexa H.
BEST PRODUCT EVER!!!!!! I use it as a mask before bed and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! I also will use it as a quick wash in the mornings and it puts my skin on the right track. It clears up zits and prevents new ones! Everyone needs this in their lives!!!!!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.