BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Elsie B.
This is my go-to cleanser!

I have acne-prone skin, and noticed a great improvement to my skin after using this product. My acne seemed to fade away, the number of new ones decreased, my skin looked and felt cleaner.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product to help with blemishes and pores on my face and.. just have like a week using it.. hope it helps.. as for now feels great but don't see much of a change in my face Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Marguerite S.
This has always been one of my favorite masks, even when I was an adolescent. The formula has benzoyl peroxide, so I wouldn't recommend using it every day. I prefer to use this as a mask but not a daily cleanser because it's a little harsh to do so. I love the fresh scent and tingly feeling.
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Even thought it's a bit pricy i recommend! You can use as a daily cleanser or a mask. I leave it for 5-10 minutes as a mask after I cleanse my face with another acne scrub. I only do this once-twice a week. My face feels smooth after. I definitely recommend. Walmart is where I purchased it .
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my favorite face cleaning product, it makes your face feel so clean and refreshed. You can find this at any store basically for only 7 dollars, completely worth it. Your face will start to clear up from any break outs before you know it!
Sanon W.
Snellville, GA
I struggle with controlling my oily skin, and this product works wonders! Definitely a 2 for 1 deal. The mask isn't too intense and it leaves my pores feeling clean afterwards which I loved. It is pricey, I got it from Wal-mart but I would buy it again because I really like this product.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
At first, I thought this product was doing something. Then I realized it wasn't doing a thing. My spot treatment was doing the work. I love the way this makes your skin feel and it's a great mask, but I don't like it as a cleanser. If it would be marketed as a mask, I would rate it higher.
Laura G.
This product was recommended by my dermatologist. The cleanser was effective and removed all my makeup  (except eye makeup, I removed that before hand). I even used the Clarisonic afterwards to make sure there wasn't any left behind. I would buy this again and would recommend it to others.
Josie M.
It has a very refreshing feel. It is hard to wash off your skin. I'm not sure if I saw any noticeable difference in the clarity of my skin. It didn't feel like it worked better or worse than other acne treatments but it felt like I stuffed my face in mint. I would recommend because of the nice feeling.
Ellie H.
As much as I love this, it's more effective for me when I use it as a mask and I do have to take breaks from it. I suggest using this with the Neutrogena Deep Clean Foam Cleanser! Put this on as a mask first, then cleanse with the other one. It's made my skin so clean and my pores smaller!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.