BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Yaire M.
It gives a fresh minty feeling on your skin, I didn't receive any acne till this product was staring to finish. But it was only like 1 or 2 pimples , I think it's good doesnt really get rid of the small pimples easily .
Amanda B.
I use this 2 times a week to rid my skin of excess oils. I have a very oily face and this seems to help cut down on that! You can feel the mask tightening up and it washes away very easily! I wish there was a peel mask!
Sarai C.
This pore cleanser and mask had been my go to ever since I started growing pimples on my face. In the morning after waking up and before bed, that minty feeling after washing the product off leaves my face feeling awoken.
Samantha K.
I forgot about this stuff but all I remember is that I loved it so much I used it up super fast!! It was cooling and felt like it was sucking everything out! It does leave your skin a little red after wards but worth it
Stephanie Y.
Feels extremely clean afterward and has kept my skin clear with a higher percentage of benzoyl peroxide than most other products. The fact that you can use it as a cleanser and a wash makes it very convenient. Make sure to moisturize afterward, especially with repeated use, as it can dry out the skin.
Holly H.
Jenkintown, PA
Love this! This cleanser/mask is great for a deep cleansing face wash. The only thing I can say is that it is sometimes harsh on my sensitive skin and leaves it really red after using it as a face mask.
Rolda S.
I brought this a couple of years back but I can't remember if I liked it or how was the product. I just remember not finishing the products, I would not recommend this product to anyone but I didn't finish using the product and since then I never brought it again so I wouldn't know if it works or not.
Crystal U.
This works amazing on my skin. I love this product because it can be used two types of ways, as a cleanser or a mask. it took out all my blackheads and left a nice, clear, smooth finish touch. I bought this at Walgreens and it sure did meet my expectations.
Mahima P.
Weddington, NC
I love this combination of a cleanser and mask. Although I prefer to use it as a cleanser, it provides a very cooling feel and clears my pores. I love how effective it is especially if used 3-4 times a week! I love it!
Brooke B.
Kettering
This product exfoliates as I cleanses, leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean. The exfoliant beads are too rough on my skin. I've noticed my skin becoming smoother and the coloration on my skin is slowly evening out.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.