BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I have acne prone oily skin and really trust neutrogenia! It did not disappoint! It helps keep oil to a minimum and really cleans my pores. I just wish the scrubbing particles were larger to really exfoliate my skin!
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
As a face wash this works pretty well. But, if you have sensitive skin do not leave on as a mask! Several times I tried to leave it on as a mask as the packaging suggests and each time my skin had a very negative reaction. My skin became very inflamed. If you have sensitive skin I would look else where.
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN. This burned my face! First time I used it my face was burning horribly. I thought my skin was gonna peel off for something. I was scared that when I washed it off my face was literally gonna be scorched. When I went to wash it off with water the water ended up making it burn more! It was awful. When I finally got it all washed off my face was beet red. I'm mixed with black and white so I have a naturally tanned bronzey color of skin. And darker skinned people know that we don't tend to get red that often. It just doesn't show up as easily. Not this time. You could clearly see the red. It looked like a sun burn across my cheeks, nose, and basically my whole face. (I never get sunburned either) The red lasted for about 4 hours until it fully went away. My face burned for about an hour after fully removing the face wash. I tried putting on non scented lotion in hopes of calming the burning but nope that just made it burn more. So I had to just tough it out and deal with a burning face for an hour and redness for the next 3. How fun.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
This product was great i have super oily skin and after a few times i started to notice a difference. You do have to keep using it to see a difference in your skin, and when you use it as a mask, the feeling is wonderful!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I always have had a tough time keeping my pores fresh and clean so I don't get acne. Thus helps clean the dirty and partials from my pored after a long day. Pair this with the acne wash, and you will get a flawless skin. The price is good with the amount of product you get. Would recommend for everyone!
Haley P.
Portsmouth, OH
I really like this product! Great for using as a cleanser everyday, or to use as a mask once or twice a week! It's very nice! No harsh smell, and it doesn't burn at all. Although it didn't cure all of my skin problems (what product does?), it is still great for a nice cleanse and a fresh feeling face.
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. Bottom line. I use it every evening to take off my makeup and use it bi-weekly as a mask. It is the only thing that keeps my face free of little acne bumps and oil (especially during the hot summer months!) For the price point you cant beat the quality of this cleanser.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
This cleanser mask combo has worked well for my super oily skin whenever I have a breakout. It's gentle enough to be a cleanser, but strong enough to use as a mask for problem areas. This does leave your face a little tingly/ cool feeling after using, but your face does feel really clean and soft!
Mickaela R.
Loving this product at the moment! I had a huge breakout because of the change of the weather. My forehead and nose were completely acting up and oily. Using the mask was just perfect for my skin, took the oiliness away and left my skin ready for moisturizer. It doesn't even take that long to dry and you can feel the results in just 5 minutes.
A'Layah D.
New Orleans, LA
I don't usually have sensitive skin with using a face cleanser, but this made my face very red!!! I used it 3 times, just for a test out, to make sure i used it right, and it left my face red & burning. I wouldn't recommend this product, just because of my outcome. But, everyone's skin is different.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.