2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Rayanna H.
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
It is a good product. It doesn't tingle too much .. I kind of prefer that it is not pricey at all .. not drying which can be a worry for some people .. I have 'normal' skin I would say and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily . My sister uses it too and she has oily skin and she loves it so I say go for it
Harman K.
Harman K.
East Amherst
This is the perfect face mask for my oily and acne prone skin. Whenever I feel like my skin is producing excess oils and grease this is my go to product. I've never used it as a cleanser but as a mask it keeps my skin feeling youthful and clear for weeks. For anyone with acne due to oily skin, this is a must!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Sylmar
This product is amazing. I still have issues with my acne and oil control. This product can be used either as a daily cleanser where it just helps control shine and oil. Or it can be used as a little five minute mask to clear out your pores and refresh your skin!
amanda w.
amanda w.
North Brunswick , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product in my honest opinion is amazing, it worked so well for my acne when I use to have bad break outs. The mask was the best part, it wasn't too hard on the skin and when I washed it off, my skin was left feeling very soft and refreshed. I love this product but at the same time I feel it could improve a bit more on not leaving the skin too dry after use.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product!! It makes your face feel so clean, and I honestly feel so refreshed after I have used it.  The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a deal breaker.  The price is kind of expensive, but worth every penny.  I would buy this product again.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to mask for skin break outs. Works like a charm. I buy it @walgreens Moderately priced. Works really well. Your skin feels really clean & it truly helps clear up sporadic breakouts. It does sting a bit but my skin can be sensitive at times. I recommend this highly.
Destany M.
Destany M.
Joliet, IL
My skin hates this mask, and if ipI'm being perfectly honest I think I developed more black heads while using this product than without using it. I was very disappointed because I usually have no problem with neutrogena products, maybe it was too harsh for my oily/combo skin but my face was covered in blackheads while using this 😖
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I struggle with oily skin, clogged pores and black heads. It helped with all those problem areas. It was gentle and was not uncomfortable of any sort. Also great on the wallet!! I will continue buying this product, and I recommend 100%.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
It might just be I haven't used this enough but with my sensitive skin in mind, I tried using this for a mask and it cause major irritation and just complete breakout. But as a face wash it was a little more gentle but for sensitive skin I don't recommend.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My summer face wash. Florida humidity cause my face to be an oily and breakout disaster. I wash my face daily and twice a week I apply the cleanser and let it sit like a mask. My face feels refreshed in balanced Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.