Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,169 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
It is a good product. It doesn't tingle too much .. I kind of prefer that it is not pricey at all .. not drying which can be a worry for some people .. I have 'normal' skin I would say and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily . My sister uses it too and she has oily skin and she loves it so I say go for it
This is the perfect face mask for my oily and acne prone skin. Whenever I feel like my skin is producing excess oils and grease this is my go to product. I've never used it as a cleanser but as a mask it keeps my skin feeling youthful and clear for weeks. For anyone with acne due to oily skin, this is a must!
This product is amazing. I still have issues with my acne and oil control. This product can be used either as a daily cleanser where it just helps control shine and oil. Or it can be used as a little five minute mask to clear out your pores and refresh your skin!
This product in my honest opinion is amazing, it worked so well for my acne when I use to have bad break outs. The mask was the best part, it wasn't too hard on the skin and when I washed it off, my skin was left feeling very soft and refreshed. I love this product but at the same time I feel it could improve a bit more on not leaving the skin too dry after use.
I absolutely love this product!! It makes your face feel so clean, and I honestly feel so refreshed after I have used it. The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a deal breaker. The price is kind of expensive, but worth every penny. I would buy this product again.
My go to mask for skin break outs. Works like a charm. I buy it @walgreens Moderately priced. Works really well. Your skin feels really clean & it truly helps clear up sporadic breakouts. It does sting a bit but my skin can be sensitive at times. I recommend this highly.
My skin hates this mask, and if ipI'm being perfectly honest I think I developed more black heads while using this product than without using it. I was very disappointed because I usually have no problem with neutrogena products, maybe it was too harsh for my oily/combo skin but my face was covered in blackheads while using this 😖
Love this product! I struggle with oily skin, clogged pores and black heads. It helped with all those problem areas. It was gentle and was not uncomfortable of any sort. Also great on the wallet!! I will continue buying this product, and I recommend 100%.
It might just be I haven't used this enough but with my sensitive skin in mind, I tried using this for a mask and it cause major irritation and just complete breakout. But as a face wash it was a little more gentle but for sensitive skin I don't recommend.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos