BY NEUTROGENA

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has improved my skin so much! I was suffering from stubborn acne from clogged pores but since using this I have found my acne getting so much better! When applied it has a cooling sensation that is really relaxing. I recommend it to people who want an affordable cleanser/mask that really helps clean pores.
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is amazing if you cant afford to buy the high end skin care its okay because this will get the job done as it you were using a high end. Sometimes when i ran out of the murad, i use this and have it a a back up. The smell if it smells good. This product doesn't leave your skin dry it leaves it hydrated.
Krystyna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is intense. It feels very tingly and the smell is extremely strong. I bought it for the first time a couple months ago and love it. It's very deep cleaning and really helps with oil and breakouts. Will certainly be repurchasing once it's out. That won't be for a while since you don't need very much product.
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff definitely cleaned out my pores, but man did it dry out my skin. After continuous use, I had especially dry spots on my jaw and chin. It was difficult to bring moisture back into those areas until I ultimately stopped using it. I won't be purchasing this product anymore because the company tests on animals.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this once every couple of weeks as s deep cleanse mask. I love the tingling and I love the smell. Plus it helps when I have a really bad breakout. It is not over priced and lasts a very long time. It would be great to get this as a peel off mask, but I don't see that happening! Still, I love it!!!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to like this but they must have changed the ingredients because it is harsh on my face now. You can feel it burning your face, maybe that's it's way of letting you know it works. Buy it if you want a tingling face.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne prone oily skin and really trust neutrogenia! It did not disappoint! It helps keep oil to a minimum and really cleans my pores. I just wish the scrubbing particles were larger to really exfoliate my skin!
Monet H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very effective, my face felt very clean after using this product. It is good as a weekly maintenance for acne prone, sensitive skin. I like that it can be used as a cleanser and a mask and works well, not too harsh. I would recommend to anyone who has an occasional breakout. But do not use everyday, can be irritating.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was great i have super oily skin and after a few times i started to notice a difference. You do have to keep using it to see a difference in your skin, and when you use it as a mask, the feeling is wonderful!
Haley P.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! Great for using as a cleanser everyday, or to use as a mask once or twice a week! It's very nice! No harsh smell, and it doesn't burn at all. Although it didn't cure all of my skin problems (what product does?), it is still great for a nice cleanse and a fresh feeling face.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.