BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product, and it is one that i frequently use! It's really cool, because if your skin is just feeling blah, you can use the product as a mask, you leave it on until it's dry and you wash it right off, leaving your skin feeling fresh. But you can also use this product as a daily wash as well, and it's awesome!
Kathleen H.
LOVE this product. I enjoyed being able to use this as a daily cleaner or as a longer mask. It worked perfectly in the shower and was an easy way to improve my skin care routine while in the shower. I "treated" myself to using this as a mask once a week. I highly recommend this product and it is easy to find in any drugstore.
Diana G.
I have acne prone skin and I'm extremely oily in my t-zone. I love that you can use this as a cleanser or a mask. I mostly use it as a cleanser but it feels great and tingly as as mask too! I love using this to wash off my makeup at the end of the day and it helps remove my stubborn mascara too. It smells very clean and pleasant too!
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
I love using Neutrogena's Clear Pore product as a cleanser!  It smells so refreshing and gives your face that cool, refreshed feeling.  You can actually feel the product working as you rub it into your pores.  It's also a great mask!  I would make sure to use a face lotion after washing it off, to make sure your skin doesn't dry out!
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Great product but USE WITH CAUTION - this will bleach your clothes, towels, and bedding (due to the benzyl peroxide). I have lots and lots of blackheads and large pores - this product really helps clear my face up. I use in the shower to avoid the bleaching effects. Pair with a good moisturizer as it can be slightly drying. And always use sunscreen!
Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
I have to say I love this cleanser from Neutrogena. When I moved to Tennessee, my old cleanser stopped working and I was having horrible breakouts. In the last week, I have used this cleanser twice a day paired with the Neutrogena On The Spot Acne Treatment. I have noticed my skin looking clearer and I haven't had any breakouts.
Susie C.
I'm obsessed with this mask. I've only ever used it as a mask, and I try to use it when my skin is being annoying or overly oily. The mask feels tingly on my skin & then slightly burns, but some people might dislike that.I like it, it feels cool on my skin and makes me feel like I'm really getting some deep cleaning going in my pores.
Jazmine T.
This product really works. It takes a few weeks for results to show, but it works really well. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It brightens my face and leaves me feeling refreshed. I honestly have no problems with this product. I would recommend it for all skin types. It does not leave my skin feeling dry after use.
Kassandra G.
Bristol
Not the best cleanser but works well as a mask. Cleaning with it broke me out; however, the mask cleared me up somewhat, which is really confusing. It was around 7 or I dollars and I didn't even finish the bottle. There are better products that are even cheaper and I recommend those more. Didn't work well with combo/oily skin.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've only used this as a cleanser so far but if it works as well as a mask as it does as a cleanser then I can't wait! My face feels really clean when I use this product and it really helps control oil. There is a bit of a tingly-cooling feeling to it but you get used to it. It has benzoyl peroxide in it which helps treat my acne but it will bleach your towels so be careful of that.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.