2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
Tacoma, WA
ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANSER. seriously, the two in one cleanser and mask is amazing, it helped so much with clearing up my acne and keeping my oil production to a minimum. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues, and I will repurchase over and over again!
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
DO NOT USE AS A MASK.
About an hour ago I put this on as a mask and I cannot say enough what a bad idea that was. I've always had acne-prone skin, and recently started a venture to find a new cleanser. I've been using this for about three weeks as a wash and was really pleased with the results.
It is now in the trash.
I put it on as a mask and at first it just felt cool. Then it felt cold, then very cold and tingly, then so cold it felt hot. Then I realized it shouldn't feel like that, and I took it off.
My face is bright red. At first I thought maybe I was allergic but I've seen this warning online in a lot of other places now that I'm looking. The line between where the mask was and wasn't is a stark cut between normal flesh-color and sunburn-red. It's hot to the touch, dry, swollen, and I look like a reverse panda. I am so upset and afraid to go to work tomorrow. Beware, beware, beware.
Esther L.
Esther L.
Crystal city
I think this product was great it was very nice to try out it met most of my expectations it was a great product this was my 3 time purchasing this product and it has not let me down for those of you who are looking for this kind of product I definitely would recommend it
Molly A.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I use this mainly as a spot treatment instead of a full mask unless my skin is really bad, and it does a great job. It's a little too intense for me to use as a daily face wash but I like the cooling sensation it has when its used as a mask. And its a really great price.
Cyndee M.
Cyndee M.
This is my go to for when I really need a face clean. I mostly use it as a mask but also as a quick clean. It feels refreshing when I put it on and leaves me skin feeling energized. My only complaint is how hard it is to wash off after you leave it on for a few minutes.
Suna T.
Suna T.
Berkeley
Always my go to cleanser,  I've tried lots of expensive cleansers but they can never compare to this one. If you have acne prone skin I recommend you use this! The only thing is it is a bit drying but if you use a good moisturizer right after you should be fine!
Mckenzie T.
Mckenzie T.
This product was a mix between good and bad. On nights when I would come home from a run around town or at the gym and my face was very oily, it seemed to do nothing but spread it all around but when I didn't run or do anything that needed sweat it worked very well.
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live using this as a mask and a face wash. My favorite way to use it is in the shower though. It feels amazing when you really get those pores open. I like to leave it on while I wash my hair and then rinse it off with a rag when I'm done. The scent is very clean.
Rayanna H.
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
It is a good product. It doesn't tingle too much .. I kind of prefer that it is not pricey at all .. not drying which can be a worry for some people .. I have 'normal' skin I would say and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily . My sister uses it too and she has oily skin and she loves it so I say go for it
Harman K.
Harman K.
East Amherst
This is the perfect face mask for my oily and acne prone skin. Whenever I feel like my skin is producing excess oils and grease this is my go to product. I've never used it as a cleanser but as a mask it keeps my skin feeling youthful and clear for weeks. For anyone with acne due to oily skin, this is a must!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.