2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,322 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This will tighten your face right up and will also keep your face free for oils. Don’t use too many oil products on your skin after this because sometimes your skin can benefit from being dry (your pimples will dry up and heal quickly). Totally recommend this one !
Absolutely love this product! It’s a very cooling affect which I love! You can definitely notice a difference after one use. I use this one my nose and chin and i have significantly less blackheads after using this product!
Great product! Face mask feels good on the skin and not overly drying, leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. When it started getting a bit drying I reduced use from 2x to 1x a day and it worked perfectly.
I seriously love this face mask! I just use it as a face mask on my dry skin for 5 minutes. I then rinse it off with a wet washcloth. When it's on, you can feel the mint tingling your skin. It's just amazing. Leaves my skin fresh and soft, but it does leave it red for a little bit. So I would use it at night to prevent that.
A little goes a very long way with this mask. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh and It has a nice mint like smell. I have really bad forehead acne and it clears most spots over night. It works fast and I love how you can use it as a regular cleaner or let it dry as a facial masks for a deeper cleaning. I would recommend this to someone who needs to get rid of shrink the size of a pimple over night.
One of my favorite cleansers. I always feel like this truly cleans my skin, prevents acne, and deals with my blemishes. It’s not harsh on my sensitive skin. Almost has a clay texture to it. Highly recommend!
I used this for like two/three years before I stopped using products that had benzoyl peroxide..but if you have stubborn acne and salicylic acid won't work, I would definitely try this product. It helped me clear up my skin throughout high school, but now I'll only use it in moderation because it is kind of strong. Definitely one of the better face cleansers I've ever used though.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I literally have used this everyday for years. It cleans your skin soo well and if you need and extra clean leave it on as a mask! It gets everything out of my pores and leave me super clean! I'll never use anything else!
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos