BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Mary S.
Bushkill
This will tighten your face right up and will also keep your face free for oils. Don’t use too many oil products on your skin after this because sometimes your skin can benefit from being dry (your pimples will dry up and heal quickly). Totally recommend this one !
Jackie M.
New Albany
Absolutely love this product! It’s a very cooling affect which I love! You can definitely notice a difference after one use. I use this one my nose and chin and i have significantly less blackheads after using this product!
Gisselle L.
Siler City
Review for: Other more...
It didn’t do any difference for me. Yeah I guess you can say it made my skin feel clean but it’s not even that smooth for your face. It’s more like just a regular cleanser but I don’t think it helps with acne at all
Esha K.
Great product! Face mask feels good on the skin and not overly drying, leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean. When it started getting a bit drying I reduced use from 2x to 1x a day and it worked perfectly.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I seriously love this face mask! I just use it as a face mask on my dry skin for 5 minutes. I then rinse it off with a wet washcloth. When it's on, you can feel the mint tingling your skin. It's just amazing. Leaves my skin fresh and soft, but it does leave it red for a little bit. So I would use it at night to prevent that.
☺️Zaria💕 B.
Detroit, MI
A little goes a very long way with this mask. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh and It has a nice mint like smell. I have really bad forehead acne and it clears most spots over night. It works fast and I love how you can use it as a regular cleaner or let it dry as a facial masks for a deeper cleaning. I would recommend this to someone who needs to get rid of shrink the size of a pimple over night.
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
One of my favorite cleansers. I always feel like this truly cleans my skin, prevents acne, and deals with my blemishes. It’s not harsh on my sensitive skin. Almost has a clay texture to it. Highly recommend!
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
I used this for like two/three years before I stopped using products that had benzoyl peroxide..but if you have stubborn acne and salicylic acid won't work, I would definitely try this product. It helped me clear up my skin throughout high school, but now I'll only use it in moderation because it is kind of strong. Definitely one of the better face cleansers I've ever used though.
Ashley B.
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I love this product for spot treatment, more than a mask. I love to use it for my nose area. I got it from walmart. But It did make my face red and irritated if used to many times in a week.
Emily Y.
Sagamore Hills
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
I literally have used this everyday for years. It cleans your skin soo well and if you need and extra clean leave it on as a mask! It gets everything out of my pores and leave me super clean! I'll never use anything else!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.