2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product works but it stings my eyes when i out it on my cheeks. The smell is like paint. It isn't the best of smells ore safety but it does work. At first, it was really irritating my skin and making it dry but the more I used it the more I got used to it.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was using this everyday and everything was working perfect, but I was running out of my bottle and the very last day I used it, it turned my skin bright red!? It really irritated it. Not sure if it was due to it being almost gone or if my skin was having an off day or what
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This takes care of your acne befriend after. It's really good. Cleanses out your pores and takes care of your acne situation. It's affordable and so good. It's a cult classic for me. You can put it on your acne and go to bed with it. Just on the affected area. It's really good.
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in my last year of college right now and I have been using this since high school. It has a cooling feeling so it really feels like my skin is clean especially after a long day. It is pretty inexpensive and I usually can use 1 bottle of it for a month and a half or so
Devin M.
Devin M.
Spanaway , WA
This is one of my holy grail products. A couple years ago I developed some pretty severe, painful cystic acne. I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Epiduo, which ended up making my skin worse before it got any better. I started using  as my daily cleanser and saw immediate improvement in my skin. Seriously amazing.
Crystal Z.
Crystal Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My acne prone combo skin craves this stuff, my skin responds great to benzoyl peroxide and this product is one of the best I've tried, I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin as it's pretty harsh on the skin, I use it twice a week as a cleanser and it gives me great results.
Curtis J.
Curtis J.
Brooklyn
I actually bought this on a whim at a trip to Duane Reade and I can already tell you that I'm definitely gonna buy it again. This product is phenomenal in that it isn't overly fragrant, it leaves your skin feeling awesome, it's crazy affordable AND a little goes a long way.
Molly A.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I use this mainly as a spot treatment instead of a full mask unless my skin is really bad, and it does a great job. It's a little too intense for me to use as a daily face wash but I like the cooling sensation it has when its used as a mask. And its a really great price.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great multi use product because it can be used as just a cleanser or a mask. It does a great job deep cleaning the skin and preventing acne breakouts. I use the mask to make sure all impurities under the surface of the skin are cleared out at least once a week.
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
DO NOT USE AS A MASK.
About an hour ago I put this on as a mask and I cannot say enough what a bad idea that was. I've always had acne-prone skin, and recently started a venture to find a new cleanser. I've been using this for about three weeks as a wash and was really pleased with the results.
It is now in the trash.
I put it on as a mask and at first it just felt cool. Then it felt cold, then very cold and tingly, then so cold it felt hot. Then I realized it shouldn't feel like that, and I took it off.
My face is bright red. At first I thought maybe I was allergic but I've seen this warning online in a lot of other places now that I'm looking. The line between where the mask was and wasn't is a stark cut between normal flesh-color and sunburn-red. It's hot to the touch, dry, swollen, and I look like a reverse panda. I am so upset and afraid to go to work tomorrow. Beware, beware, beware.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.