BY NEUTROGENA

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Omg this has completely changed my skin!! I didn't struggle with acne until I became an adult and my skin suddenly became oily with clogged pores. Once I started using this as a cleanser regularly my skin completely cleared up except for around my period. I highly recommend this face wash to others.
Minka Z.
Fairdale, KY
Pretty good Product I've actually enjoyed this! Brought it from CVS... i had a Coupon so i wanted to try it out! Not as pricey as Someof the products they have. The packageing was Normal for face type of products.  Inwould recommend this its an okay product. But still did not notice that much of a Chnage In pores. Feels like a Regular face wash.
Elissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask totally cleans my face. It dries out any breakouts and feels like it prevents any breakouts from coming up. It can burn a tad or tingle at first but after a few minutes it calms down and isn't bad. This really makes my skin feel clean and keeps my pores clean. I sometimes forget about this product but I always end up coming back to it.
Maya L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite products since I was about 12, so for the last 5 years I've been using this on and off just whenever I remember I have it. I love this mainly because it gives your skin such a cooling sensation and it feels amazing, my skin is always so soft after using it too. I've recommended it to a friend who has severe acne and it helped clear her skin up within the first few uses!
Mj G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a while back. I had suffered from really bad acne and oily tzone. I quite like this cleanser, it stopped my face from being oily it did dried it a little too much I think. But, I noticed my acne started to ease down as well. It was a savior, Thanks for this product I stared to have my confidence back. I strongly recommend.
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stop using this product only because I didn't see much result. I still had closed pores and my face didn't feel fresh after washing. As a mask this product does work only because you feel a tingly sensation but other than that I wouldn't recommend this.
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every time I wash my face. It's great when you're trying to treat your pores and minimize them. The price is fair to me as a skin care product hoarder. The packaging ian really easy looking. This product doesn't ever cease to amaze me I love the way my pores look, and it leaves a nice tingly fresh feeling after you use it.
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it can be a mask or a wash. I think it smells nice, and washes off easily. Available at just about anywhere, Walmart, target, drug stores. Being a dancer and sweating a lot, and using heavy make up for performances I needed something that could get off all the makeup and replenish my skin. This did just that ! Deep clean once a week with the mask, and daily cleanser through the week.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, and it is one that i frequently use! It's really cool, because if your skin is just feeling blah, you can use the product as a mask, you leave it on until it's dry and you wash it right off, leaving your skin feeling fresh. But you can also use this product as a daily wash as well, and it's awesome!
Kathleen H.
LOVE this product. I enjoyed being able to use this as a daily cleaner or as a longer mask. It worked perfectly in the shower and was an easy way to improve my skin care routine while in the shower. I "treated" myself to using this as a mask once a week. I highly recommend this product and it is easy to find in any drugstore.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.