BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Ruthie K.
I loved this! My only problem is that it's never in stock at my local Walmart or Target, so the prices online will kind of vary. I don't use it daily, I alternate between different facial washes, but I think everyone with oily and acne prone skins needs to try this.
Rayanna H.
Milwaukee, WI
It is a good product. It doesn't tingle too much .. I kind of prefer that it is not pricey at all .. not drying which can be a worry for some people .. I have 'normal' skin I would say and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily . My sister uses it too and she has oily skin and she loves it so I say go for it
Monica S.
Sylmar
This product is amazing. I still have issues with my acne and oil control. This product can be used either as a daily cleanser where it just helps control shine and oil. Or it can be used as a little five minute mask to clear out your pores and refresh your skin!
Samantha C.
Absolutely love this stuff! It is a great price very affordable. It has peroxide in it to keep the stubborn acne away. This is one of two face masks that has actually worked for me. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and shiny. I will be buying this product again.
Prerna G.
San Jose, CA
This has been my go-to cleanser and mask for the past two years! I have tried many cleanser/masks but this one never goes out of my stack. It has helped me control my acne and reduce my pores. It is so perfect and moderately priced, anyone can buy and use it :)
Ariana Q.
This mask is super thick and creamy. If you're having a bad skin day apply this mask on and once yo wash it off it will give you're face a tingly feel and restore your face back with moisture. I have oily and acne prone skin and this was super effective for me.
Estefy V.
I really like this mask, it leaves you with a very clean face although the only down side is that it kinda dries out my skin and in the aspect of the price it's actually pretty cheap. It also lasts a considerable time so you won't be spending a lot of money.
Sasha S.
Hampton, GA
This product cleared up my acne for a while, then it stopped working so I switched to another product. I used this product has a cleanser and a mask. This product has good value and very affordable. I might switch back to when my other product stops working.
Laritzia G.
Douglas
This face wash works really well! I love the way it keeps my face feeling refreshed once I'm done using it and the smell of it isn't horrible like some other face washes. It definitely met my expectations in what I'd expect from it. I'd for sure recommend it!
Lindsey L.
I absolutely love this product!! It makes your face feel so clean, and I honestly feel so refreshed after I have used it.  The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a deal breaker.  The price is kind of expensive, but worth every penny.  I would buy this product again.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.