BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
I really like this product when my skin is irritated, it's a very good value for what you pay. I am a first time user of this product. I bought this product at Target. There was a little room for improvement, it dried my skin just a little bit.
Adriana M.
Phoenix
works amazing , I love it and i don't regret my purchase very affordable at your local Target. Packaging is a simple tube . You squeeze and apply very gentle to face , It was effective on my skin and I have sensitive skin I would purchase again .
Josie T.
I does what it is supposed to do, but I won't recommend people with dry skin to use it every day . It will really dry out your skin and make it peel if used on a daily basis. Would recommend for people to use it twice a week but only as a mask.
Ashley G.
Kissimmee Florida
This face product is great it's 2 in 1 it helps people have acne free skin and leaves your skin feeling like I personally use this every night because it helps me clear my skin and even when I have pimples it does the job at getting rid of them !
Rachel H.
I use this as a cleanser in the morning after my dermatologist recommended it. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this cleanser gives me an effective clean without being too harsh. You can also leave it on as a mask for a deeper clean!
Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
This is a product I would use In the shower and have repurchased several times. It had a cooling sensation and it was fun that it could also be used as a mask. I found found other things that work better for my skin but this is a nice product
PENNY T.
Franklin
Even though I am not a teenager, I loved this product.  Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser / Mask, made my face feel clean and refreshed.   I would recommend this product to use as a mask, ever though it may be needed for Pore cleanser.
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
The Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask has a menthol feeling when it's used as a mask or as a spot treatment. It worked really great to dry out any problems I had on my skin but if it's used too often then it can leave your skin feeling dry.
Saadia A.
San Dimas, CA
I only use this where I have breakouts and I don't use it as a mask. It's too harsh to use daily, but it really does help dry out those deep under the skin pimples and textured skin. I've purchased this a couple times, and it lasts me a while.
Amy K.
Bellingham, WA
I heard about this cleanser a while ago on YouTube through Joey Graceffa and Ingrid Nielsen and decided to try it out. My skin is oily and acne prone. When I got this my skin was very very bad, I had the big, painful, puffy pimples. It would hurt to even sleep on my side because my face would touch the pillow. However, this really helped out my skin. It cleared my breakouts and kept them away. Most people prefer salicylic acid but I found that the benzoyl peroxide works best with my skin. This doesn't have a crazy amount that it dries out your skin but it has enough to get rid of breakouts. I've used many MANY cleansers, and I have to say that this is my all time favorite. I love the Origins GinZing scrub and the Philosophy Purity cleanser, but this tops all of them cleansers I've tried. It works amazingly as a cleanser and a mask. It's quite inexpensive and I will continue to repurchase it.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.