The Best Drugstore Makeup Removers
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,281 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
Great as a wash but I do suggest being cautious when using the face mask because it does tend to harm the skin in some areas, making it very red or painful when touched but the was worlds great 👍 🏾 DO NOT LEAVE THE MASK ON LONGER THAN 5 MINUT
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. I really enjoy this product because it's not harsh and it's surprisingly hydrating. It has an interesting smell but overall it's a good product that freshens up the skin
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz
I Like This Product very much I use it very sparingly though because it tends to dry my skin out a bit when used as just a mask I would still recommend it it definitely gets rid of blackheads and it's pretty good for the price range
Love this product! I use it both as a cleanser and a face mask. Works well and my face feels clean and fresh afterwards. Be careful with the towel you use to dry your face with because after build up it will bleach your towel.
ive used this product for years. i love the daily use of a wash and the mask when i need it, its great for black heads and gets them out. It warms which is an amazing feeling and youre face feels sooo clean afterwards. its great!
I really like this cleanser/mask duo, I usually try to mask about twice a week and if I can use less products and have less in my bathroom that is always a plus. I love how I can use this for two different things and still have soft and smooth skin after.
This mask works really well for bad acne and face blemishes, you can even use it in the shower! I apply it all over while conditioning and shaving and wash it off after about 10 minutes. It's very tingly and you know its working!
If you have sensitive skin I would recommend using this product. I use this in the morning and the combination or exfoliation and cleaner leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. My make up apply more smoothly and flawless
I have very sensitive skin and this burned a lot while I used it. When I used it as a face wash it was fine but when I left it on for more than a few minutes as it recommends for the "mask" is when I had sensitivity problems. My face was red for a few minutes after use
This is my go to cream to apply to any breakouts. Whether they have already broken the skin to the surface or just forming, I apply this on it and it helps get rid of the pimples quicker. I would really recommend this product.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos