2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Anabel P.
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even thought it's a bit pricy i recommend! You can use as a daily cleanser or a mask. I leave it for 5-10 minutes as a mask after I cleanse my face with another acne scrub. I only do this once-twice a week. My face feels smooth after. I definitely recommend. Walmart is where I purchased it .
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I love this, it's more effective for me when I use it as a mask and I do have to take breaks from it. I suggest using this with the Neutrogena Deep Clean Foam Cleanser! Put this on as a mask first, then cleanse with the other one. It's made my skin so clean and my pores smaller!
Sanon W.
Sanon W.
Snellville, GA
I struggle with controlling my oily skin, and this product works wonders! Definitely a 2 for 1 deal. The mask isn't too intense and it leaves my pores feeling clean afterwards which I loved. It is pricey, I got it from Wal-mart but I would buy it again because I really like this product.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Texarkana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, I thought this product was doing something. Then I realized it wasn't doing a thing. My spot treatment was doing the work. I love the way this makes your skin feel and it's a great mask, but I don't like it as a cleanser. If it would be marketed as a mask, I would rate it higher.
Josie M.
Josie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a very refreshing feel. It is hard to wash off your skin. I'm not sure if I saw any noticeable difference in the clarity of my skin. It didn't feel like it worked better or worse than other acne treatments but it felt like I stuffed my face in mint. I would recommend because of the nice feeling.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
This soap was recommended to me by my dermatologist along with a few other neutrogena products. I was having a really hard time with acne and this soap really helped clean my pores. You clean feel a cooling effect when it's on your skin, so you know it's working. I love this cleanser!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask comes out and is sort of thick. The product will dry out if you leave lid open anyway. It didn't really help with my acne but did help eliminate some oil but I just wasn't feeling it. I believe their needs to be improvements in regards to smell, texture, and final presentation.
Farrah J.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this daily! I use the face wash part everyday and the intensive mask about 2-3 times a week. The face mask is extremely intense, it always leaves my face red afterwards and extremely tight, but it does it's job. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin though! I have normal/combo and love it
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product if you have oily skin. You can use it as a cleanser or a mask. It does have a mentol tingling effect and does really deep clean. I would not recommend for every day use only because it can be very drying. If you have dry skin i would recommend something else as well. I would give it a 3/5 as it made my skin very sensitive .
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Holly, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin hates salicylic acid but it loves benzoyl peroxide (the same acne medication in proactiv.) this was one of the only products at the drugstore with benzoyl peroxide and it's amazing! Not super harsh! I use it every once and a whole as a mask to really keep acne and texture away!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.