• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
This cleanser is great!! It has a chemical-like smell so that's the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. It has a slight exfoliation to it, which I love! It cleans for sure, but not as gentile as I would like it to be. Overall, great product!!
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
My summer face wash. Florida humidity cause my face to be an oily and breakout disaster. I wash my face daily and twice a week I apply the cleanser and let it sit like a mask. My face feels refreshed in balanced Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Natasha B.
I love the fact that this product is a cleanser and mask. It's super gentle and works very fast to clear blemishes. This is one of my fav face washes when I need to get my face together. It's not too pricey. I look forward to buying a new bottle very soon.
Erin S.
I have been using this since I was in high school! This product is amazing in the shower as a cleanser or on those days where you shower in the morning, it's great at night as a mask! I adore this product, leaves my skin fresh and feeling great. Recommend!
Gynny H.
I love how this super cleans your pores...leaving your face soft. The only down bout this product is that if your have sensitive skin it will leave your face red if you use it as a mask. But other than that I love it. Its also great to clean any breakouts.
Denise J.
I like to use this as s face wash only when I’m suffering from breakouts. I use it as a mask on days when I feel like I’ve been extra oily because I feel like it does help with oil control. It has a chemical/medicinal smell, which is why I have it 4 stars.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis, MN
Probably one of the best drug store skincare products I've ever used, when I went through a rough break out I would use this as a mask every other day and I saw so much improvement! Totally worth a try if you don't want to spend so much money on highend!
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
One of the few facial cleansers with benzoyl peroxide that you can find at a drugstore or ulta. Does a great job eliminating acne if you stick with it, but can also easily dry your skin out. Don't use regularly if you don't also use a facial moisturizer.
kelliejenkins🎀 J.
For a drug store product this would be my favorite ! I was able to find At target and really Impressed with how it preformed for my first time buying I'm was happy with it . It meet my expectations and then some . Good improve but not drying or so fast
Christina O.
I use this as an overnight spot treatment when I can feel a big pimple coming in. I completely cover the pimple in this cream, allow it to dry, and keep it on overnight. Usually in the morning once I wash it off the pimple is either gone or formed into a poppable whitehead
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.