BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
🥑
Honestly I love the fact that you can use it as a mask that drys or just a regular face wash. I more times use it as a mask just because I really like how my skin feels after. I have it 4 stars only because I don't see that much a difference when it comes to getting rid of my really tiny black heads. But for the most part it leaves my skin feeling so clean and smooth and refreshed and gets rid of most of the noticeable dirt on my face ! Recommend!!
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all their products. They work okay. Not the best. But they work. To help you keep things under control. Not as effective as the ones from previous years. I do buy them often tho combine with other products.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive tried so many other cleansers and I always seem to come back to this one. I suffer from adult acne (didn't have any as a teen) and this helps keep it under wraps. I use it in the morning and at night and then as a mask once or twice a week. Gave it one less star because there is something in it that bleaches my clothes/towels that come in contact with it when I wash my face. When I dry my face off it leaves a bleach mark on the towel and of water runs down my arm it usually bleaches the cuff of my sweatshirt
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
I use this mask along with witch hazel and apple cider vinegar, every 2 days and every other day for when I am truly fighting to keep my face under control. I have acne prone skin and I'm extremely oil, and this probably one of the only consistent products that are my ride or die (lol).
Estefany N.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this everyday throughout high school! It was great because of the dual way to use it. I used it to clean everyday but one my real oily days I would use it as a mask. It would leave me slightly dry and red on my cheeks after so I didn't use as a mask often. I still got some hormonal acne and felt it did a good job for everything else. As my skin has matured, I chose other skincare to replace this. I felt i wanted a deeper, gentler clean but this is great for oily skin and for surface issues!!
Isabel V.
This mask's pretty intense, both in scent and impact.  It's definitely not for those with sensitive skin!  It smells like menthol, tingles pretty much the entire time it's on my face, and leaves me looking a little red once I've rinsed it off.  I prefer using this one as a spot-treatment as opposed to all-over mask because the fumes tend to make my eyes water, and it can feel a bit harsh on my dry patches.  I don't use this very often because it's on the harsh side, but it's pretty helpful when I'm trying to dry out a zit!  I also have small pores on my nose that trap dirt and are nearly impossible to clear out, but this mask manages to help with that.
Natalie C.
Pomona, NY
This Cleanser/Mask is okay. It does what it's supposed to and cleanse your face as a wash. Your face does feel minty fresh and free of all oils/dirt however, this cleanser is a bit harsh on the face. I would say this especially with the mask aspect of this cleanser. It burns your face a bit and leaves it red once you wash it off. I would not recommend to people with sensitive skin. Would only use this product as a cleanser and suggest you wash off right away.
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! I first and foremost like the fact that you can use it as a cleanser and as a mask. Anytime I get a pimple or break out of some kind I put this on that problem area and sleep with it over night. When I get up the next morning and wash it off, it's like the pimple magically disappeared or something. I purchase this every time I run out and will continue to do so because it's that good of a product.
Tristan W.
Love how this product makes my face feel fresh and clean without breaking me out or turning my face red because I have sensitive skin! I bought it from a local grocery store and the price was great not to expensive but not super cheap either!!!! If you have a sensitive face this shouldn't be too harsh for you but then again everyone's skin is different and one product can work great on ones face and not on the next!
Kelsi T.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well for those with acne prone skin. I suffer from consistent breakouts. This product helped calm my skin and reduce the number of breakouts. While this product didn't completely clear my skin, it did aid in the reduction of breakouts. This is a great cleanser/mask duo. It leaves the skin feeling very clean. The mask can be harsh on the skin, so I advise only using it once or twice a week.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.