Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,331 Reviews
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
- "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
- " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
This product is amazing. I still have issues with my acne and oil control. This product can be used either as a daily cleanser where it just helps control shine and oil. Or it can be used as a little five minute mask to clear out your pores and refresh your skin!
It is a good product. It doesn't tingle too much .. I kind of prefer that it is not pricey at all .. not drying which can be a worry for some people .. I have 'normal' skin I would say and it doesn't dry me out or make me oily . My sister uses it too and she has oily skin and she loves it so I say go for it
Absolutely love this stuff! It is a great price very affordable. It has peroxide in it to keep the stubborn acne away. This is one of two face masks that has actually worked for me. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and shiny. I will be buying this product again.
This mask is super thick and creamy. If you're having a bad skin day apply this mask on and once yo wash it off it will give you're face a tingly feel and restore your face back with moisture. I have oily and acne prone skin and this was super effective for me.
This has been my go-to cleanser and mask for the past two years! I have tried many cleanser/masks but this one never goes out of my stack. It has helped me control my acne and reduce my pores. It is so perfect and moderately priced, anyone can buy and use it :)
This face wash works really well! I love the way it keeps my face feeling refreshed once I'm done using it and the smell of it isn't horrible like some other face washes. It definitely met my expectations in what I'd expect from it. I'd for sure recommend it!
I really like this mask, it leaves you with a very clean face although the only down side is that it kinda dries out my skin and in the aspect of the price it's actually pretty cheap. It also lasts a considerable time so you won't be spending a lot of money.
This product cleared up my acne for a while, then it stopped working so I switched to another product. I used this product has a cleanser and a mask. This product has good value and very affordable. I might switch back to when my other product stops working.
I absolutely love this product!! It makes your face feel so clean, and I honestly feel so refreshed after I have used it. The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a deal breaker. The price is kind of expensive, but worth every penny. I would buy this product again.
I like to use this as s face wash only when I’m suffering from breakouts. I use it as a mask on days when I feel like I’ve been extra oily because I feel like it does help with oil control. It has a chemical/medicinal smell, which is why I have it 4 stars.
Q & A
I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I wanna get ride of them , does it works ? How is it?
Do you prefer to use this as a mask or as a cleanser?
Does the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask actually work? Will it effect my dry skin? Is it worth the price?
Does this help clean out blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos