BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Cyndee M.
This is my go to for when I really need a face clean. I mostly use it as a mask but also as a quick clean. It feels refreshing when I put it on and leaves me skin feeling energized. My only complaint is how hard it is to wash off after you leave it on for a few minutes.
Manda C.
San Antonio
This was the very first acne product I ever used. It was not very good for preventing acne but when a pimple showed up i did notice using it cut the time it was on my face in half. My sister on the other hand has used it for a long time and it works awesome for her.
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
DO NOT USE AS A MASK.
About an hour ago I put this on as a mask and I cannot say enough what a bad idea that was. I've always had acne-prone skin, and recently started a venture to find a new cleanser. I've been using this for about three weeks as a wash and was really pleased with the results.
It is now in the trash.
I put it on as a mask and at first it just felt cool. Then it felt cold, then very cold and tingly, then so cold it felt hot. Then I realized it shouldn't feel like that, and I took it off.
My face is bright red. At first I thought maybe I was allergic but I've seen this warning online in a lot of other places now that I'm looking. The line between where the mask was and wasn't is a stark cut between normal flesh-color and sunburn-red. It's hot to the touch, dry, swollen, and I look like a reverse panda. I am so upset and afraid to go to work tomorrow. Beware, beware, beware.
Robin G.
This is a great multi use product because it can be used as just a cleanser or a mask. It does a great job deep cleaning the skin and preventing acne breakouts. I use the mask to make sure all impurities under the surface of the skin are cleared out at least once a week.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
My go to mask for skin break outs. Works like a charm. I buy it @walgreens Moderately priced. Works really well. Your skin feels really clean & it truly helps clear up sporadic breakouts. It does sting a bit but my skin can be sensitive at times. I recommend this highly.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Ive used this religiously when I was a teenager I would buy bottles after bottles of this when I had severe acne as a teen. Now that I don't I don't have as much but if I were to I think I would definitely buy this again it is really nice mass that tingles really well.
Suna T.
Berkeley
Always my go to cleanser,  I've tried lots of expensive cleansers but they can never compare to this one. If you have acne prone skin I recommend you use this! The only thing is it is a bit drying but if you use a good moisturizer right after you should be fine!
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
I thought that this product was too harsh on my skin. I tried to use it as a mask and it nearly burned my skin. I definitely did not ever buy this again. I bought this product at a local grocery store which was nice because I didn't have to go out of my way to buy it.
Monica
This stuff gives a nice tingle feeling and is great for a mask when you want to get all the gunk off. You can also use it as a normal facewash which I also do when I don't feel like using it as a mask. Great product and very affordable. I buy it every time it run out.
Mckenzie T.
This product was a mix between good and bad. On nights when I would come home from a run around town or at the gym and my face was very oily, it seemed to do nothing but spread it all around but when I didn't run or do anything that needed sweat it worked very well.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Does anyone else find an issue with irritation or redness after using this product? Even as a cleanser, it leaves my face like a sunburn for up to an hour. I don't typically have sensitive skin.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
How long does this take to work? Does it take a long time to see results?
Elena S.
I have this mask and I use twice a week but for me I feel as if it doesn't do anything what do you guys think???
Nena C.
I just noticed that my husband has so many blackheads on his chest and I am trying to find something it will get those blackheads out... Would this product work for that?
April B.
Gate City, VA
If using as a mask, is it hard to remove? I have had some in the past that were extremely hard to get off, how about this one?