Anti-Aging Products Suitable for Acne-Prone Skin
2 varieties available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
4.25 / 5 based on 1,317 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 37 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
This product cleared up my acne for a while, then it stopped working so I switched to another product. I used this product has a cleanser and a mask. This product has good value and very affordable. I might switch back to when my other product stops working.
I really like this mask, it leaves you with a very clean face although the only down side is that it kinda dries out my skin and in the aspect of the price it's actually pretty cheap. It also lasts a considerable time so you won't be spending a lot of money.
I absolutely love this product!! It makes your face feel so clean, and I honestly feel so refreshed after I have used it. The smell is a bit strong, but it's not a deal breaker. The price is kind of expensive, but worth every penny. I would buy this product again.
This face wash works really well! I love the way it keeps my face feeling refreshed once I'm done using it and the smell of it isn't horrible like some other face washes. It definitely met my expectations in what I'd expect from it. I'd for sure recommend it!
I love the fact that this product is a cleanser and mask. It's super gentle and works very fast to clear blemishes. This is one of my fav face washes when I need to get my face together. It's not too pricey. I look forward to buying a new bottle very soon.
I have been using this since I was in high school! This product is amazing in the shower as a cleanser or on those days where you shower in the morning, it's great at night as a mask! I adore this product, leaves my skin fresh and feeling great. Recommend!
This cleanser is great!! It has a chemical-like smell so that's the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. It has a slight exfoliation to it, which I love! It cleans for sure, but not as gentile as I would like it to be. Overall, great product!!
I love how this super cleans your pores...leaving your face soft. The only down bout this product is that if your have sensitive skin it will leave your face red if you use it as a mask. But other than that I love it. Its also great to clean any breakouts.
One of the few facial cleansers with benzoyl peroxide that you can find at a drugstore or ulta. Does a great job eliminating acne if you stick with it, but can also easily dry your skin out. Don't use regularly if you don't also use a facial moisturizer.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos