BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Nicole D.
Smooth creamy face wash. Does not burn my face. Easy packaging. Do not need a big amount to wash your face. Gentle on your skin, does not dry out my face and make me itch like crazy. Definitely a repeat user!
Sam G.
Very good face wash. Feels cooling on the skin and gets more intense the longer you leave it on. I use it every night and I do think it's clearing my acne and pores.
This has been a go-to for me for almost 20 years!  I love this!  I have adult acne around my chin line, and this gets rid of it quick! I consistently use it as a mask, and my skin looks great!
Carina C.
Providence, RI
The product advertises that it can be used as a daily cleanser to "clear break outs and blackhead-causing impurities," while also performing as an "intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control." According to Neutrogena, it is "formulated with oil-absorbing bentonite & kaolin clay," and "is the only clay mask that kills acne causing bacteria to clear breakouts."

I bought this product because I had heard raved reviews about it. I had moderate acne at the time and was hoping for a miracle product. Unfortunately after 1 month's use, I saw no change. The product felt heavy on my skin and I didn't notice a decrease in acne. I was fond of the heavy on my skin during use so I discontinued use after a month. On the bright side, it did not make my skin worse.  Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask is a product that I have been using for about 7 years; and since I've just finished another tube, I had to review it. I'm not huge on masks, so I rarely buy them, which is why I love {lovelovelovelovelove} this product so much. When you add water, you can use it as a face cleanser {I use it everyday to remove makeup}; and when you apply it directly to skin without water, it acts as a face mask. You can also use it as spot treatment on your face or anywhere else on your body. This, for me, has been one of the most effective products for maintaining clear skin, and I truly cannot recommend anything more highly than this right here. FOREVER RE-BUY.
Quisha D.
Burleson, TX
This is the only product that literally gets everything after you take your makeup off! I purchased 2 so far and I am in love with the results. Very deep cleansing
Noe K.
HORRIBLE. SO HARD ON THE SKIN. My skin was completely burned by this product. This left my skin red and damaged. If I could insert a photo I would. It looked horrible. It was given to me as a birthday present. The package said leave it on for up to 5 minutes. I left it on for 2 and a half. By the 15 second mark I started to feel burning but reviews on the product said to stick it out and that it was normal, suprise it wasn't normal. By 2 and a hal minutes I was in so much pain I washed it off and thank god i did because my face was so red and dry any longer would have damaged it even further. I would not recomend this to anyone that doesn't have extremely tough skin/acne.
Marci F.
Fresno
I have sensitive skin, and this mask can irritate it because it has a tingly sensation, so I use this with care. I do keep coming back to it though because I really feel like it works well. If I am having a massive breakout or can tell one is coming I use this. Especially around hormonal times when I know a breakout is lurking. It makes my skin feel really clean. But I give it a 3 star rating because it is so strong and irritating and because it also will bleach any rags you use to wash your face with it. So use an old washcloth and rinse well and leave by the sink, don't throw with the rest of the towels until wash time (unless you have all white towels).
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! I used it a few times as mostly a mask, but occasionally a cleanser. I liked it, a good clay mask. But one day I put it on as I normally would, and it tingled a little. I ignored it, because sometimes clay masks can tingle. I took it off the way I always do and my skin was as red as a fire truck! My entire face was irritated severly by this product. It was not expired either and all directions were followed I don't have sensitive skin either. I was red/pink for about 3 days afterwards. I will never use this again, and threw it away after this reaction. Be weary and test it on a patch of skin before applying!!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I've been using this product for years, as a cleanser and as a mask interchangeably. It is a magnificent product and it has done a fine job at keeping my skin clear. If your skin doesn't react well to salicylic acid, then try giving this one a go. This cleanser's active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. Not only are my breakouts kept at bay, but it fades away any dark spots that would typically linger for weeks afterwards much quicker as well. This is such a versatile product for the price. I am 23 years old and my skin has never looked this good.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.