2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this face mask! I just use it as a face mask on my dry skin for 5 minutes. I then rinse it off with a wet washcloth. When it's on, you can feel the mint tingling your skin. It's just amazing. Leaves my skin fresh and soft, but it does leave it red for a little bit. So I would use it at night to prevent that.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This product save my face in my teens. I suffered from horrible acne and nothing would work. I tried so many products and when I came across this I figured why not. Best decision ever! I would use it everyday as a face wash, and twice a week as a deep mask. It changed my face. Now 10+ years later this is still my go to!
Jaelyn F.
Jaelyn F.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for combination skin like my own. I use it at night with a moisturizing cream made from coconut oil and my face in the morning is soft, clean, and breakout-free! I don't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it can be a bit drying unless you follow it up with moisturizer.
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is amazing if you cant afford to buy the high end skin care its okay because this will get the job done as it you were using a high end. Sometimes when i ran out of the murad, i use this and have it a a back up. The smell if it smells good. This product doesn't leave your skin dry it leaves it hydrated.
Bella G.
Bella G.
Absolutely my FAVORITE ITEM OF SKINCARE! After a horrible breakout I looked everywhere for something quick and effective. This item can be used either as a cleanser or a mask I use both from time to time , it's all white, and dries quickly,to remove you simply rinse it out. It leaves ur skin feeling cool and minty.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this once every couple of weeks as s deep cleanse mask. I love the tingling and I love the smell. Plus it helps when I have a really bad breakout. It is not over priced and lasts a very long time. It would be great to get this as a peel off mask, but I don't see that happening! Still, I love it!!!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff definitely cleaned out my pores, but man did it dry out my skin. After continuous use, I had especially dry spots on my jaw and chin. It was difficult to bring moisture back into those areas until I ultimately stopped using it. I won't be purchasing this product anymore because the company tests on animals.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing it always leaves my skin feeling really nice after I use it and I typically use it like right before and right to get a shower when I'm like laying out my clothes and getting ready to get in I'll put it on and then I'll get in the shower wipe it off and when I get out it feels so good
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne prone oily skin and really trust neutrogenia! It did not disappoint! It helps keep oil to a minimum and really cleans my pores. I just wish the scrubbing particles were larger to really exfoliate my skin!
Monet H.
Monet H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very effective, my face felt very clean after using this product. It is good as a weekly maintenance for acne prone, sensitive skin. I like that it can be used as a cleanser and a mask and works well, not too harsh. I would recommend to anyone who has an occasional breakout. But do not use everyday, can be irritating.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.