2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommend this product by my dermatologist and I'll say that at the beginning of usage I really liked it, but as time went on i didn't find myself loving it. I didn't like that my face would be almost clear, but I would have such an oily looking face due to the cleanser. I will say it works, but it left me with an oily face which was bad for me because my face is already oily enough...
Jazz B.
Jazz B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a great and quick product to use when you're in the shower and just need to wash your face. But I wouldn't say it effectively lessened the amount of pimples on my face. However, my face does feel very refreshed and clean and I would recommend this product for a face wash but not so much for getting rid of pimples or so.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Great product but USE WITH CAUTION - this will bleach your clothes, towels, and bedding (due to the benzyl peroxide). I have lots and lots of blackheads and large pores - this product really helps clear my face up. I use in the shower to avoid the bleaching effects. Pair with a good moisturizer as it can be slightly drying. And always use sunscreen!
Josie B.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It has improved my skin so much! I was suffering from stubborn acne from clogged pores but since using this I have found my acne getting so much better! When applied it has a cooling sensation that is really relaxing. I recommend it to people who want an affordable cleanser/mask that really helps clean pores.
Cara J.
Cara J.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommended this for my oily, acne-prone skin, and so far so good! Sometimes the cooling sensation feels like it's burning my skin, but that feeling disappears a few minutes after I moisturize. I will continue to use this product per my dermatologist's instructions to see if it helps my skin in the long run.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this as a cleanser so far but if it works as well as a mask as it does as a cleanser then I can't wait! My face feels really clean when I use this product and it really helps control oil. There is a bit of a tingly-cooling feeling to it but you get used to it. It has benzoyl peroxide in it which helps treat my acne but it will bleach your towels so be careful of that.
Kassandra G.
Kassandra G.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best cleanser but works well as a mask. Cleaning with it broke me out; however, the mask cleared me up somewhat, which is really confusing. It was around 7 or I dollars and I didn't even finish the bottle. There are better products that are even cheaper and I recommend those more. Didn't work well with combo/oily skin.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this mask. I've only ever used it as a mask, and I try to use it when my skin is being annoying or overly oily. The mask feels tingly on my skin & then slightly burns, but some people might dislike that.I like it, it feels cool on my skin and makes me feel like I'm really getting some deep cleaning going in my pores.
Jazmine T.
Jazmine T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works. It takes a few weeks for results to show, but it works really well. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It brightens my face and leaves me feeling refreshed. I honestly have no problems with this product. I would recommend it for all skin types. It does not leave my skin feeling dry after use.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this face mask! I just use it as a face mask on my dry skin for 5 minutes. I then rinse it off with a wet washcloth. When it's on, you can feel the mint tingling your skin. It's just amazing. Leaves my skin fresh and soft, but it does leave it red for a little bit. So I would use it at night to prevent that.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.