BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Haleigh W.
Tacoma, WA
ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANSER. seriously, the two in one cleanser and mask is amazing, it helped so much with clearing up my acne and keeping my oil production to a minimum. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues, and I will repurchase over and over again!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the Neutrogena Pore Cleanser. I usually use it 2 nights a week and it really feels like it cleans way deep down in my pores unlike some of the milder cleansers I use on other days. After using this face wash, my fave just feels extra clean and looks much brighter.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I use this mainly as a spot treatment instead of a full mask unless my skin is really bad, and it does a great job. It's a little too intense for me to use as a daily face wash but I like the cooling sensation it has when its used as a mask. And its a really great price.
Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This is the best benzoyl peroxide cleanser I've found (and I've tried a lot). The fact that you can use it as a mask is a nice added bonus. I've tried a lot of different acne-fighting ingredients and my skin responds best to benzoyl peroxide. So, I've been using this on/off for 5 years or so.

I first discovered it on Amazon but now I just buy it from Walmart. I found that this is very gentle on my skin and doesn't tingle or irritate my skin. It does a great job of deep cleaning my pores and minimizing breakouts.

Since I have extremely oily skin, I like to use it as a mask 3-4 times a week. It rinses off very easily and is great for use in the shower too (leave on while lathering, shaving, etc., then rinse off before getting out). It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and then I follow up with an oil-free moisturizer.

I see that now more companies are trying to do the cleanser/mask thing and I've tried a couple of them, however, Neutrogena does it best! I always come back to this one. It also works great as an overnight spot treatment! It reduces the sizes of pimples and makes them less noticeable.
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
I thought that this product was too harsh on my skin. I tried to use it as a mask and it nearly burned my skin. I definitely did not ever buy this again. I bought this product at a local grocery store which was nice because I didn't have to go out of my way to buy it.
Raven G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My go to mask for skin break outs. Works like a charm. I buy it @walgreens Moderately priced. Works really well. Your skin feels really clean & it truly helps clear up sporadic breakouts. It does sting a bit but my skin can be sensitive at times. I recommend this highly.
Suna T.
Berkeley
Always my go to cleanser,  I've tried lots of expensive cleansers but they can never compare to this one. If you have acne prone skin I recommend you use this! The only thing is it is a bit drying but if you use a good moisturizer right after you should be fine!
Mckenzie T.
This product was a mix between good and bad. On nights when I would come home from a run around town or at the gym and my face was very oily, it seemed to do nothing but spread it all around but when I didn't run or do anything that needed sweat it worked very well.
💋Kierra K.
Henderson, NC
I love this product. It can be used as both a daily cleanser and a mask. It is great for acne prone skin and leaves your skin feeling very clean. There is a tingling sensation that lets u know that it’s working. Very affordable and would definitely repurchase soon.
Ruthie K.
I loved this! My only problem is that it's never in stock at my local Walmart or Target, so the prices online will kind of vary. I don't use it daily, I alternate between different facial washes, but I think everyone with oily and acne prone skins needs to try this.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.