BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "I've been using this mask occasionally in the shower as a cleanser for the past few months. It does help you skin feel clean and fresh but be careful if you have sensitive skin. I've gotten rashes from using this as a mask when i left it on for a few minutes. It may be because i am allergic to benzoyl peroxide but it seems to work fine when i use it as a cleanser every few days. " in 92 reviews
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
I am in my last year of college right now and I have been using this since high school. It has a cooling feeling so it really feels like my skin is clean especially after a long day. It is pretty inexpensive and I usually can use 1 bottle of it for a month and a half or so
Karla G.
Lubbock, TX
Was using this everyday and everything was working perfect, but I was running out of my bottle and the very last day I used it, it turned my skin bright red!? It really irritated it. Not sure if it was due to it being almost gone or if my skin was having an off day or what
Ramatu T.
This takes care of your acne befriend after. It's really good. Cleanses out your pores and takes care of your acne situation. It's affordable and so good. It's a cult classic for me. You can put it on your acne and go to bed with it. Just on the affected area. It's really good.
Devin M.
Spanaway, WA
This is one of my holy grail products. A couple years ago I developed some pretty severe, painful cystic acne. I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Epiduo, which ended up making my skin worse before it got any better. I started using  as my daily cleanser and saw immediate improvement in my skin. Seriously amazing.
Michelle B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Would definitely recommend using this as a mask rather than a cleanser. It's a bit to harsh for my skin to use everyday. But I love using this mask on days where my skins is being really troublesome and needs to settle down! My spots and breakouts become less red, they become flatter, and they get the medicated treatment they need to start healing.
Curtis J.
Freeport, NY
I actually bought this on a whim at a trip to Duane Reade and I can already tell you that I'm definitely gonna buy it again. This product is phenomenal in that it isn't overly fragrant, it leaves your skin feeling awesome, it's crazy affordable AND a little goes a long way.
Crystal Z.
My acne prone combo skin craves this stuff, my skin responds great to benzoyl peroxide and this product is one of the best I've tried, I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin as it's pretty harsh on the skin, I use it twice a week as a cleanser and it gives me great results.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
This is the best benzoyl peroxide cleanser I've found (and I've tried a lot). The fact that you can use it as a mask is a nice added bonus. I've tried a lot of different acne-fighting ingredients and my skin responds best to benzoyl peroxide. So, I've been using this on/off for 5 years or so.

I first discovered it on Amazon but now I just buy it from Walmart. I found that this is very gentle on my skin and doesn't tingle or irritate my skin. It does a great job of deep cleaning my pores and minimizing breakouts.

Since I have extremely oily skin, I like to use it as a mask 3-4 times a week. It rinses off very easily and is great for use in the shower too (leave on while lathering, shaving, etc., then rinse off before getting out). It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and then I follow up with an oil-free moisturizer.

I see that now more companies are trying to do the cleanser/mask thing and I've tried a couple of them, however, Neutrogena does it best! I always come back to this one. It also works great as an overnight spot treatment! It reduces the sizes of pimples and makes them less noticeable.
Haleigh W.
Tacoma, WA
ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANSER. seriously, the two in one cleanser and mask is amazing, it helped so much with clearing up my acne and keeping my oil production to a minimum. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues, and I will repurchase over and over again!
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I use this mainly as a spot treatment instead of a full mask unless my skin is really bad, and it does a great job. It's a little too intense for me to use as a daily face wash but I like the cooling sensation it has when its used as a mask. And its a really great price.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.