2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Portland
I love this product! It works great for me when it gets to be "that" time of the month for my hormonal break outs, and I can trust that it's deep cleaning my pores after not washing off my makeup as throughly as you should. I try to mask with it once a week which does cause some redness and sensitivity but it goes away after a couple hours.
Monika A.
Monika A.
Coventry
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cleanser. I've repurchased this product maybe three or four times. The first time I use it, it leaves my skin a little red and sensitive but the more my skin gets used to it, the better it is. After I wash my face with this cleanser there is a noticeable difference in the blackheads on my nose area, they seem almost gone.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask was very nice to use but the formula was to thick to be a cleaners so I used it as a mask. It felt great on the skin didn't leave me with any break outs but some little pimples on my forehead. It did have a small tingling sensation but nothing bad and smell was kinda off but again nothing I couldn't handle. I wouldn't buy this product again because I don't need another mask to use everyday
Adora G.
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every time I wash my face. It's great when you're trying to treat your pores and minimize them. The price is fair to me as a skin care product hoarder. The packaging ian really easy looking. This product doesn't ever cease to amaze me I love the way my pores look, and it leaves a nice tingly fresh feeling after you use it.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product, and it is one that i frequently use! It's really cool, because if your skin is just feeling blah, you can use the product as a mask, you leave it on until it's dry and you wash it right off, leaving your skin feeling fresh. But you can also use this product as a daily wash as well, and it's awesome!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that it can be a mask or a wash. I think it smells nice, and washes off easily. Available at just about anywhere, Walmart, target, drug stores. Being a dancer and sweating a lot, and using heavy make up for performances I needed something that could get off all the makeup and replenish my skin. This did just that ! Deep clean once a week with the mask, and daily cleanser through the week.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne prone skin and I'm extremely oily in my t-zone. I love that you can use this as a cleanser or a mask. I mostly use it as a cleanser but it feels great and tingly as as mask too! I love using this to wash off my makeup at the end of the day and it helps remove my stubborn mascara too. It smells very clean and pleasant too!
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
LOVE this product. I enjoyed being able to use this as a daily cleaner or as a longer mask. It worked perfectly in the shower and was an easy way to improve my skin care routine while in the shower. I "treated" myself to using this as a mask once a week. I highly recommend this product and it is easy to find in any drugstore.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Neutrogena's Clear Pore product as a cleanser!  It smells so refreshing and gives your face that cool, refreshed feeling.  You can actually feel the product working as you rub it into your pores.  It's also a great mask!  I would make sure to use a face lotion after washing it off, to make sure your skin doesn't dry out!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommend this product by my dermatologist and I'll say that at the beginning of usage I really liked it, but as time went on i didn't find myself loving it. I didn't like that my face would be almost clear, but I would have such an oily looking face due to the cleanser. I will say it works, but it left me with an oily face which was bad for me because my face is already oily enough...
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.