BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
I am in my last year of college right now and I have been using this since high school. It has a cooling feeling so it really feels like my skin is clean especially after a long day. It is pretty inexpensive and I usually can use 1 bottle of it for a month and a half or so
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the Neutrogena Pore Cleanser. I usually use it 2 nights a week and it really feels like it cleans way deep down in my pores unlike some of the milder cleansers I use on other days. After using this face wash, my fave just feels extra clean and looks much brighter.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I use this mainly as a spot treatment instead of a full mask unless my skin is really bad, and it does a great job. It's a little too intense for me to use as a daily face wash but I like the cooling sensation it has when its used as a mask. And its a really great price.
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
DO NOT USE AS A MASK.
About an hour ago I put this on as a mask and I cannot say enough what a bad idea that was. I've always had acne-prone skin, and recently started a venture to find a new cleanser. I've been using this for about three weeks as a wash and was really pleased with the results.
It is now in the trash.
I put it on as a mask and at first it just felt cool. Then it felt cold, then very cold and tingly, then so cold it felt hot. Then I realized it shouldn't feel like that, and I took it off.
My face is bright red. At first I thought maybe I was allergic but I've seen this warning online in a lot of other places now that I'm looking. The line between where the mask was and wasn't is a stark cut between normal flesh-color and sunburn-red. It's hot to the touch, dry, swollen, and I look like a reverse panda. I am so upset and afraid to go to work tomorrow. Beware, beware, beware.
Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
Review for: Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask, 4.2 fl oz more...
This is the best benzoyl peroxide cleanser I've found (and I've tried a lot). The fact that you can use it as a mask is a nice added bonus. I've tried a lot of different acne-fighting ingredients and my skin responds best to benzoyl peroxide. So, I've been using this on/off for 5 years or so.

I first discovered it on Amazon but now I just buy it from Walmart. I found that this is very gentle on my skin and doesn't tingle or irritate my skin. It does a great job of deep cleaning my pores and minimizing breakouts.

Since I have extremely oily skin, I like to use it as a mask 3-4 times a week. It rinses off very easily and is great for use in the shower too (leave on while lathering, shaving, etc., then rinse off before getting out). It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and then I follow up with an oil-free moisturizer.

I see that now more companies are trying to do the cleanser/mask thing and I've tried a couple of them, however, Neutrogena does it best! I always come back to this one. It also works great as an overnight spot treatment! It reduces the sizes of pimples and makes them less noticeable.
Krystal L.
East Syracuse , NY
Hate to say it but because of my skin type it didn't work for me. It did feel like it cleaned my pores but when I rinsed it off my skin was beat red so maybe for some people this will work but I think it just depends on your skin type. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Cyndee M.
This is my go to for when I really need a face clean. I mostly use it as a mask but also as a quick clean. It feels refreshing when I put it on and leaves me skin feeling energized. My only complaint is how hard it is to wash off after you leave it on for a few minutes.
Robin G.
This is a great multi use product because it can be used as just a cleanser or a mask. It does a great job deep cleaning the skin and preventing acne breakouts. I use the mask to make sure all impurities under the surface of the skin are cleared out at least once a week.
Manda C.
San Antonio
This was the very first acne product I ever used. It was not very good for preventing acne but when a pimple showed up i did notice using it cut the time it was on my face in half. My sister on the other hand has used it for a long time and it works awesome for her.
Haleigh W.
Tacoma, WA
ALL TIME FAVORITE CLEANSER. seriously, the two in one cleanser and mask is amazing, it helped so much with clearing up my acne and keeping my oil production to a minimum. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues, and I will repurchase over and over again!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.