2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
julie m.
julie m.
Englewood, CO
I use this as a deep cleaning mask. Scientifically use this about once a week. Wet your face, then rub it on using a circular motion leaving an even layer over the face; let it sit for 5 + minutes. Once it begins to feel tingly you'll know it's time to take it off. Definitely one of the better cleaning, really helps with my blackheads and to clear my shine up.
Mariuh S.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is like the Mario Badescu drying lotion, but for sensitive skin babes! It's gentle, fast acting, and easy to use as a spot treatment! I also use this once a week, in rotation with my normal face wash. I don't typically use it as a full mask, but it would be great for my acne prone and sensitive gals. Definitely recommend. I've repurchased twice!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Guymon , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all the time back in HS and recently started using it again, and I love it so much it's probably my favorite face mask on the moment. The cooling/heating sensation lets me know the product is going to work at cleaning all the impurities out of face and removing all the gross dirt and germs to help clean and clear up my skin. Great mask!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this face wash/face mask at Walgreens, I'm rating this product low because it made my face breakout really REALLY bad. I put it on as a mask and it felt kind of hot and tingly on my face but I didn't think anything of it. I left the mask on for about 10 minutes like it recommended. I don't recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of neutrogena products as I feel they are high quality and definitely do the job they advertise. I love their facial cleansers and masks, but I make sure to not use them on a daily basis because they are pretty strong for my sensitive skin. High quality product though, and I definitely recommend to those looking for something like this.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Omg this has completely changed my skin!! I didn't struggle with acne until I became an adult and my skin suddenly became oily with clogged pores. Once I started using this as a cleanser regularly my skin completely cleared up except for around my period. I highly recommend this face wash to others.
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask totally cleans my face. It dries out any breakouts and feels like it prevents any breakouts from coming up. It can burn a tad or tingle at first but after a few minutes it calms down and isn't bad. This really makes my skin feel clean and keeps my pores clean. I sometimes forget about this product but I always end up coming back to it.
Mj G.
Mj G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product a while back. I had suffered from really bad acne and oily tzone. I quite like this cleanser, it stopped my face from being oily it did dried it a little too much I think. But, I noticed my acne started to ease down as well. It was a savior, Thanks for this product I stared to have my confidence back. I strongly recommend.
Minka Z.
Minka Z.
Louisville
Pretty good Product I've actually enjoyed this! Brought it from CVS... i had a Coupon so i wanted to try it out! Not as pricey as Someof the products they have. The packageing was Normal for face type of products.  Inwould recommend this its an okay product. But still did not notice that much of a Chnage In pores. Feels like a Regular face wash.
Maya L.
Maya L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my favorite products since I was about 12, so for the last 5 years I've been using this on and off just whenever I remember I have it. I love this mainly because it gives your skin such a cooling sensation and it feels amazing, my skin is always so soft after using it too. I've recommended it to a friend who has severe acne and it helped clear her skin up within the first few uses!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.