BY NEUTROGENA

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Devin M.
Spanaway , WA
This is one of my holy grail products. A couple years ago I developed some pretty severe, painful cystic acne. I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Epiduo, which ended up making my skin worse before it got any better. I started using  as my daily cleanser and saw immediate improvement in my skin. Seriously amazing.
Esther L.
Crystal city
I think this product was great it was very nice to try out it met most of my expectations it was a great product this was my 3 time purchasing this product and it has not let me down for those of you who are looking for this kind of product I definitely would recommend it
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the Neutrogena Pore Cleanser. I usually use it 2 nights a week and it really feels like it cleans way deep down in my pores unlike some of the milder cleansers I use on other days. After using this face wash, my fave just feels extra clean and looks much brighter.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
I live using this as a mask and a face wash. My favorite way to use it is in the shower though. It feels amazing when you really get those pores open. I like to leave it on while I wash my hair and then rinse it off with a rag when I'm done. The scent is very clean.
Suna T.
Berkeley
Always my go to cleanser,  I've tried lots of expensive cleansers but they can never compare to this one. If you have acne prone skin I recommend you use this! The only thing is it is a bit drying but if you use a good moisturizer right after you should be fine!
C I.
Calabasas, CA
I love this product! It makes my face feel tight and clean after. The only reason why I would give it 4 stars is because it has a strong chemical smell which would lead me to imagine that all the chemicals that it has is not great for my skin in the long-run.
👑J F.
Lewiston, ID
The absolute best face wash for my face. I can't use salycic acid and it's very hard to find a face wash with just benzoyl peroxide! Makes my face feel clean and soft. Great mask to use when I have breakouts or just one pimple. I even spot treat with it overnight!
💋Kierra K.
Henderson, NC
I love this product. It can be used as both a daily cleanser and a mask. It is great for acne prone skin and leaves your skin feeling very clean. There is a tingling sensation that lets u know that it’s working. Very affordable and would definitely repurchase soon.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
This cleanser is great!! It has a chemical-like smell so that's the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five. It has a slight exfoliation to it, which I love! It cleans for sure, but not as gentile as I would like it to be. Overall, great product!!
Taylor D.
My mom brought me this product because we both have bad skin ant it was nice its gentle and very affordable and affective. She got this from Walmart. We always go and buy this product so this is always on the list. I love everything's about this product.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.