• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Josie M.
It has a very refreshing feel. It is hard to wash off your skin. I'm not sure if I saw any noticeable difference in the clarity of my skin. It didn't feel like it worked better or worse than other acne treatments but it felt like I stuffed my face in mint. I would recommend because of the nice feeling.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
At first, I thought this product was doing something. Then I realized it wasn't doing a thing. My spot treatment was doing the work. I love the way this makes your skin feel and it's a great mask, but I don't like it as a cleanser. If it would be marketed as a mask, I would rate it higher.
Megan B.
Valparaiso , IN
The mask comes out and is sort of thick. The product will dry out if you leave lid open anyway. It didn't really help with my acne but did help eliminate some oil but I just wasn't feeling it. I believe their needs to be improvements in regards to smell, texture, and final presentation.
Aishah A.
Allentown, PA
This is my FAVORITE cleanser by Neutrogena! It can be used as a face wash or a face mask. This product definitely helps with clearing your pores. When applied it has a tingling, cooling sensation which I find refreshing. This product also contains Benzoyl Peroxide which helps with breakouts.
Hannah M.
Grand Blanc, MI
My skin hates salicylic acid but it loves benzoyl peroxide (the same acne medication in proactiv.) this was one of the only products at the drugstore with benzoyl peroxide and it's amazing! Not super harsh! I use it every once and a whole as a mask to really keep acne and texture away!
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
This soap was recommended to me by my dermatologist along with a few other neutrogena products. I was having a really hard time with acne and this soap really helped clean my pores. You clean feel a cooling effect when it's on your skin, so you know it's working. I love this cleanser!
Cynia N.
Birmingham, AL
I've been using this stuff since high school. It works so well as a deep cleanser. Clears and cleans my pores like no other. You can use it as a daily cleanser or as a mask. I typically use it as a mask
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I discovered this cleanser/mask when I had s room mate who swore by it. It works great as a cleanser, but could also be used as a spot treatment or mask. I love when products can be used in multiple ways (saves money!) the product isn't too exfoliating or over drying.

I would recommend if you need a good cleanser.
Daniella F.
Awful product. Typically I really don't have sensitive skin but this made me have a severe rash all over my face where I put this product. I had to take some Benadryl to get the swelling to go down. It was super bizarre because this is never happened before with any other face wash.
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.