2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Tristan W.
Tristan W.
Love how this product makes my face feel fresh and clean without breaking me out or turning my face red because I have sensitive skin! I bought it from a local grocery store and the price was great not to expensive but not super cheap either!!!! If you have a sensitive face this shouldn't be too harsh for you but then again everyone's skin is different and one product can work great on ones face and not on the next!
Kelsi T.
Kelsi T.
Whitesboro, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well for those with acne prone skin. I suffer from consistent breakouts. This product helped calm my skin and reduce the number of breakouts. While this product didn't completely clear my skin, it did aid in the reduction of breakouts. This is a great cleanser/mask duo. It leaves the skin feeling very clean. The mask can be harsh on the skin, so I advise only using it once or twice a week.
Jill W.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great benzoyl peroxide was to use in the shower if you have mild facial or body acne! I get occasional inflammatory acne on my face, chest, and back, and this helps me keep my breakouts to a minimum. I like that it's not super harsh or irritating, so it can be used as a mask as well. I do recommend using it in the shower and rinsing thoroughly, however, as benzoyl peroxide can bleach your towels!
Tatiana Q.
Tatiana Q.
San Diego, CA
This really made a difference in my skin. I have acne prone skin and I noticed that my acne started to go away. I love the versatility this has in being used as a cleanser and a mask. I like to use this in the shower as a mask while taking a shower when I'm in a hurry. The ingredients are strong and highly effective in reducing acne. My pores always feel more refreshed and clear when using this product.
Alma G.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is alright I like the menthol feeling and smell but wasn't enough to exfoliate the skin. When I used it as a mask after the recommended 5 mins my face was red!! Horrible! I do NOT have sensitive skin at all, super concerning. Do not recommend at all. There's better things to use.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser/mask. I use it as the intense mask and I apply and let dry for a good 20 minutes. It has a burn to it but a good burn and you can feel it working and doing wonders on your skin.

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and my skin is so clear. I've been getting compliments from my family asking, "your skin is so beautiful and how did you do it" and all I do is use it 4 times a week. I would definitely recommend getting this if you have acne!
Beverly S.
Beverly S.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a mask more than a cleanser and love the way it goes to work on acne without overly drying out my skin.  I use it 1-2 times a week as a mask and really like the cooling feeling my skin gets as it starts working.  Be careful with what you use to wash it off your face with though as benzoyl peroxide does have a bleaching effect on fabrics.  Worth a try for anyone with acne issues.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne-prone skin and I was in the market for a good cleanser when I found this product. I succeeded in finding a good cleanser and a mask. I think this product works really well. When I use it as a mask I find that my face feels more matte for the rest of the day. The only issue I have is that it makes my skin very red when I use the mask, but that fades away after about a half an hour.
Terrian B.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this cleanser when I want to give my face a deep cleaning. It is very effective and I feel like its 100% worth it. I mentioned it once to a girl at Sephora and she didn't believe that it existed, so I think this product needs more hype for sure! I think it works well as both a cleanser and a mask and my skin definitely feels improved after using it.
Lemon K.
Lemon K.
I live by this stuff. It changed my skin from a clogged-pore acne ridden mess to clear perfection. I use it nightly as a cleanser in the shower, and twice weekly as a mask. No other acne product has worked so well for me before, and I recommend it for everyone because it is so much cheaper than high end products or (ineffective) acne fighting systems like proactive.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.