BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
This soap was recommended to me by my dermatologist along with a few other neutrogena products. I was having a really hard time with acne and this soap really helped clean my pores. You clean feel a cooling effect when it's on your skin, so you know it's working. I love this cleanser!
Megan B.
Valparaiso , IN
The mask comes out and is sort of thick. The product will dry out if you leave lid open anyway. It didn't really help with my acne but did help eliminate some oil but I just wasn't feeling it. I believe their needs to be improvements in regards to smell, texture, and final presentation.
Hannah M.
Grand Blanc, MI
My skin hates salicylic acid but it loves benzoyl peroxide (the same acne medication in proactiv.) this was one of the only products at the drugstore with benzoyl peroxide and it's amazing! Not super harsh! I use it every once and a whole as a mask to really keep acne and texture away!
Aishah A.
Allentown , PA
This is my FAVORITE cleanser by Neutrogena! It can be used as a face wash or a face mask. This product definitely helps with clearing your pores. When applied it has a tingling, cooling sensation which I find refreshing. This product also contains Benzoyl Peroxide which helps with breakouts.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I discovered this cleanser/mask when I had s room mate who swore by it. It works great as a cleanser, but could also be used as a spot treatment or mask. I love when products can be used in multiple ways (saves money!) the product isn't too exfoliating or over drying.

I would recommend if you need a good cleanser.
Daniella F.
Brookline
Awful product. Typically I really don't have sensitive skin but this made me have a severe rash all over my face where I put this product. I had to take some Benadryl to get the swelling to go down. It was super bizarre because this is never happened before with any other face wash.
Cynia N.
Birmingham, AL
I've been using this stuff since high school. It works so well as a deep cleanser. Clears and cleans my pores like no other. You can use it as a daily cleanser or as a mask. I typically use it as a mask
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
This product changed my life! As dramatic as that sounds! I have terrible painful acne since I was 15ish and I was 22 when my dermatologist told me to use it. And my acne has completely cleared up! It's amazing! I've bought like 5 bottles so far! I will continue to use t forever!
stephanie r.
Fort Worth, TX
My dermatologist had me using this as a mask with a couple other various face creams, this helped my face clear up dramatically, it really worked. The packing is nice but if you use it as a mask every time it does run out kind of fast, but it's pretty cheap so it's not a big deal!
Jessica M.
Conroe , TX
My favorite! I personally break out super quick & have combination skin so it's always something different. So the face that this acts as a cleanser or a mask is perfect! Leaves your skin feeling super fresh & looking amazing after a single use. I highly recommend this cleanser!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.