BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Himara K.
This face wash/ mask definitely makes me feel like I'm really getting a deep clean. However, it makes my face around the nose and the eyes really burn. I think it is harsh on my skin and I don't consider myself to have sensitive skin. I don't think I would buy this again because it is too harsh.
Hannah C.
Grand Jct, CO
Worked wonders for clearing my blackheads on my nose and the flare ups I would get from oil buildup on my forehead and jawline. Tingles a bit, but no stinging sensation or pain at all. Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
stormi c.
columbia
I love this product for when Im breaking out really bad because it will dry up any pimples that may pop up. This product it amazing also because you can use it as a mask for an intense treatment for as a daily face wash so just cleanse your skin. I would definitely recommend this to others!
kelsey S.
Troy
This works very well on black heads and preventing future breakouts. However, i've noticed that if i go too long without using it, the mask tends to make me break out since it pulls stuff out from deep within my skin. I recommend using this regularly to keep your pores in check!
Stephanie B.
Palm Coast
Amazing product. Always leaves my skin feeling amazing too. Definitely a product I recommend to everyone. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. Pleasant scent which is nice because some leave behind a film feeling texture and some leave behind a not so pleasant scent.
Esme H.
I love this mask! It cleanse my pores great and hydrates my skin. It's very affordable and could be found at any local drug store. This is never disappointing it cleanse my face and makes it very clear. I highly recommend to others if you're looking for a nice gentle face wash!
Lilly P.
Charlotte, NC
I love the way this product works but it stings my eyes when i out it on my cheeks. The smell is like paint. It isn't the best of smells ore safety but it does work. At first, it was really irritating my skin and making it dry but the more I used it the more I got used to it.
Devin M.
Spanaway , WA
This is one of my holy grail products. A couple years ago I developed some pretty severe, painful cystic acne. I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Epiduo, which ended up making my skin worse before it got any better. I started using  as my daily cleanser and saw immediate improvement in my skin. Seriously amazing.
Esther L.
Crystal city
I think this product was great it was very nice to try out it met most of my expectations it was a great product this was my 3 time purchasing this product and it has not let me down for those of you who are looking for this kind of product I definitely would recommend it
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I love the Neutrogena Pore Cleanser. I usually use it 2 nights a week and it really feels like it cleans way deep down in my pores unlike some of the milder cleansers I use on other days. After using this face wash, my fave just feels extra clean and looks much brighter.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.