BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. Bottom line. I use it every evening to take off my makeup and use it bi-weekly as a mask. It is the only thing that keeps my face free of little acne bumps and oil (especially during the hot summer months!) For the price point you cant beat the quality of this cleanser.
A'Layah D.
New Orleans, LA
I don't usually have sensitive skin with using a face cleanser, but this made my face very red!!! I used it 3 times, just for a test out, to make sure i used it right, and it left my face red & burning. I wouldn't recommend this product, just because of my outcome. But, everyone's skin is different.
Shonquivia G.
Durham, NC
Great Product. First time using product. I rarely have breakouts on my face but this product gives your face a beautiful glow! Gentle and helps open up pores to get dirty out! Great for if you are just looking for something to brighten up your face!
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
This cleanser mask combo has worked well for my super oily skin whenever I have a breakout. It's gentle enough to be a cleanser, but strong enough to use as a mask for problem areas. This does leave your face a little tingly/ cool feeling after using, but your face does feel really clean and soft!
Elsie B.
This is my go-to cleanser!

I have acne-prone skin, and noticed a great improvement to my skin after using this product. My acne seemed to fade away, the number of new ones decreased, my skin looked and felt cleaner.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product to help with blemishes and pores on my face and.. just have like a week using it.. hope it helps.. as for now feels great but don't see much of a change in my face Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Even thought it's a bit pricy i recommend! You can use as a daily cleanser or a mask. I leave it for 5-10 minutes as a mask after I cleanse my face with another acne scrub. I only do this once-twice a week. My face feels smooth after. I definitely recommend. Walmart is where I purchased it .
Marguerite S.
This has always been one of my favorite masks, even when I was an adolescent. The formula has benzoyl peroxide, so I wouldn't recommend using it every day. I prefer to use this as a mask but not a daily cleanser because it's a little harsh to do so. I love the fresh scent and tingly feeling.
Melissa B.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is my favorite face cleaning product, it makes your face feel so clean and refreshed. You can find this at any store basically for only 7 dollars, completely worth it. Your face will start to clear up from any break outs before you know it!
Sarah W.
Texarkana, TX
At first, I thought this product was doing something. Then I realized it wasn't doing a thing. My spot treatment was doing the work. I love the way this makes your skin feel and it's a great mask, but I don't like it as a cleanser. If it would be marketed as a mask, I would rate it higher.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.