BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Mo C.
Great as a cleanser - very refreshing and helps you wake up in the morning with a minty cooling sensation. However, as a face mask, this completely destroyed my skin and irritated it. My skin was super red and the redness didn’t go away for a few days every time I tried to use it as a face mask.
Steve S.
New York
It leaves your face feeling fresh and fierce! I don't recommend this as a basic face wash. It works MUCH better as a mask. Be careful as this product can stain your towels , clothes , wash cloth. In the end it is the best basic mask around. I high recommend but apply with caution.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
This masks works great as a cleanser or mask. I prefer to leave it on and use as a mask for deep pore cleaning. It feels tingly and refreshing on my skin, but doesn’t dry my skin out. I’ve noticed that I haven’t had a breakout since using this product so I would highly recommend this.
Natalie P.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. To be fair i don’t have very acne prone skin but it is just a wonderful product to have for daily face cleansing, but also to put a mask on when you have an extra 15 minutes. My boyfriend has gotten into this product too and his acne has cleared significantly and it’s so convenient it’s easy for him to find time!
Moneek O.
OKC
This is my holy grail mask! I wear makeup about 2 or 3 times a week at most. I always use this mask after wearing makeup because I almost always get a pimple or two from wearing it. If I am having a bad breakout I will use this in the morning as face wash with my Neutrogena oil free acne wash. At night I will use it as a mask.
lexy w.
longwood
I have been repurchasing this product for seven years. It works wonders as a mask, applied with water. If you leave the product on past the time limitation in the description on the label it is a bit harsh. The product has salicyclic acid, which is great for clearing, blackheads, whiteheads, blemished skin in general.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Use nightly as a cleanser and weekly as a mask. I use Neutrogena's grapefruit scrub in the morning and the combination of the two have made a dramatic difference. Such a good value (price wise) for the quality. Can't go wrong. I will definitely be buying again.
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
I LOVED the tingly feeling this left behind and the option to use it as a mask or a cleanser. I typically used mine as a cleanser in the shower and it left me feeling so clean. The smell was strong but in a very good way! It really worked for my skin!
Krystal C.
It's alright. But I love clean and clear better as a cleanser. Just feels more fresh. But it's not so bad. I just feel like the price is higher and u can use clean and clear which does the same thing and leaves you feeling more fresh for a lesser cost
Kandi B.
I like that this can be used as a face mask or a facial cleanser. I have combination skin and it worked pretty good when I had acne breakouts. I used it for a long time until my acne subsided. Its definitely worth a try for people with minor acne.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.