BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I've used this once every couple of weeks as s deep cleanse mask. I love the tingling and I love the smell. Plus it helps when I have a really bad breakout. It is not over priced and lasts a very long time. It would be great to get this as a peel off mask, but I don't see that happening! Still, I love it!!!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I use to like this but they must have changed the ingredients because it is harsh on my face now. You can feel it burning your face, maybe that's it's way of letting you know it works. Buy it if you want a tingling face.
Monet H.
Very effective, my face felt very clean after using this product. It is good as a weekly maintenance for acne prone, sensitive skin. I like that it can be used as a cleanser and a mask and works well, not too harsh. I would recommend to anyone who has an occasional breakout. But do not use everyday, can be irritating.
Mi'Keyla M.
I use this daily and will continue to use this daily. I am so happy I found this. You can feel the product while cleaning deep inside your pores. You will also begin to see improvement after about 2 weeks of constant use. The bottles could be a little bigger, but other than that that cleanser is amazing.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I have acne prone oily skin and really trust neutrogenia! It did not disappoint! It helps keep oil to a minimum and really cleans my pores. I just wish the scrubbing particles were larger to really exfoliate my skin!
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN. This burned my face! First time I used it my face was burning horribly. I thought my skin was gonna peel off for something. I was scared that when I washed it off my face was literally gonna be scorched. When I went to wash it off with water the water ended up making it burn more! It was awful. When I finally got it all washed off my face was beet red. I'm mixed with black and white so I have a naturally tanned bronzey color of skin. And darker skinned people know that we don't tend to get red that often. It just doesn't show up as easily. Not this time. You could clearly see the red. It looked like a sun burn across my cheeks, nose, and basically my whole face. (I never get sunburned either) The red lasted for about 4 hours until it fully went away. My face burned for about an hour after fully removing the face wash. I tried putting on non scented lotion in hopes of calming the burning but nope that just made it burn more. So I had to just tough it out and deal with a burning face for an hour and redness for the next 3. How fun.
eshika a.
st.louis
i found this product in my bathroom never used one day i decided to use it and then on out my skin was amazing it was nice packing not bad at all i think they could to better. everything they told me that was going to happen did and i think they should improve the formula so it wont leave my skin red
Haley P.
Portsmouth, OH
I really like this product! Great for using as a cleanser everyday, or to use as a mask once or twice a week! It's very nice! No harsh smell, and it doesn't burn at all. Although it didn't cure all of my skin problems (what product does?), it is still great for a nice cleanse and a fresh feeling face.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I always have had a tough time keeping my pores fresh and clean so I don't get acne. Thus helps clean the dirty and partials from my pored after a long day. Pair this with the acne wash, and you will get a flawless skin. The price is good with the amount of product you get. Would recommend for everyone!
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
As a face wash this works pretty well. But, if you have sensitive skin do not leave on as a mask! Several times I tried to leave it on as a mask as the packaging suggests and each time my skin had a very negative reaction. My skin became very inflamed. If you have sensitive skin I would look else where.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.