BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Bella G.
Absolutely my FAVORITE ITEM OF SKINCARE! After a horrible breakout I looked everywhere for something quick and effective. This item can be used either as a cleanser or a mask I use both from time to time , it's all white, and dries quickly,to remove you simply rinse it out. It leaves ur skin feeling cool and minty.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
I love this product. It has improved my skin so much! I was suffering from stubborn acne from clogged pores but since using this I have found my acne getting so much better! When applied it has a cooling sensation that is really relaxing. I recommend it to people who want an affordable cleanser/mask that really helps clean pores.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
The product is amazing if you cant afford to buy the high end skin care its okay because this will get the job done as it you were using a high end. Sometimes when i ran out of the murad, i use this and have it a a back up. The smell if it smells good. This product doesn't leave your skin dry it leaves it hydrated.
Krystyna S.
This is intense. It feels very tingly and the smell is extremely strong. I bought it for the first time a couple months ago and love it. It's very deep cleaning and really helps with oil and breakouts. Will certainly be repurchasing once it's out. That won't be for a while since you don't need very much product.
Mia H.
This stuff definitely cleaned out my pores, but man did it dry out my skin. After continuous use, I had especially dry spots on my jaw and chin. It was difficult to bring moisture back into those areas until I ultimately stopped using it. I won't be purchasing this product anymore because the company tests on animals.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
I use to like this but they must have changed the ingredients because it is harsh on my face now. You can feel it burning your face, maybe that's it's way of letting you know it works. Buy it if you want a tingling face.
Christine S.
Glendale Hts, IL
I've used this once every couple of weeks as s deep cleanse mask. I love the tingling and I love the smell. Plus it helps when I have a really bad breakout. It is not over priced and lasts a very long time. It would be great to get this as a peel off mask, but I don't see that happening! Still, I love it!!!
Monet H.
Very effective, my face felt very clean after using this product. It is good as a weekly maintenance for acne prone, sensitive skin. I like that it can be used as a cleanser and a mask and works well, not too harsh. I would recommend to anyone who has an occasional breakout. But do not use everyday, can be irritating.
Daniella S.
I love it as a mask, it works really well I can notice my pimples are drying up an my blackheads are popping out. But after I look like a clown for a hour or two with a beet red face. I think it's the menthol in it.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I have acne prone oily skin and really trust neutrogenia! It did not disappoint! It helps keep oil to a minimum and really cleans my pores. I just wish the scrubbing particles were larger to really exfoliate my skin!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.