• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Jazmine T.
This product really works. It takes a few weeks for results to show, but it works really well. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It brightens my face and leaves me feeling refreshed. I honestly have no problems with this product. I would recommend it for all skin types. It does not leave my skin feeling dry after use.
Kassandra G.
Not the best cleanser but works well as a mask. Cleaning with it broke me out; however, the mask cleared me up somewhat, which is really confusing. It was around 7 or I dollars and I didn't even finish the bottle. There are better products that are even cheaper and I recommend those more. Didn't work well with combo/oily skin.
Jasmine H.
Gadsden, AL
This product is a fantabulous! Yes, I am very much aware that isn't an actual word but it describes this product perfectly (fantastic & fabulous). Got rid of my black heads and left my face feeling clean without drying it out.
Amanda M.
This product save my face in my teens. I suffered from horrible acne and nothing would work. I tried so many products and when I came across this I figured why not. Best decision ever! I would use it everyday as a face wash, and twice a week as a deep mask. It changed my face. Now 10+ years later this is still my go to!
Jaelyn F.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is great for combination skin like my own. I use it at night with a moisturizing cream made from coconut oil and my face in the morning is soft, clean, and breakout-free! I don't recommend this for people with really dry skin because it can be a bit drying unless you follow it up with moisturizer.
Bella G.
Absolutely my FAVORITE ITEM OF SKINCARE! After a horrible breakout I looked everywhere for something quick and effective. This item can be used either as a cleanser or a mask I use both from time to time , it's all white, and dries quickly,to remove you simply rinse it out. It leaves ur skin feeling cool and minty.
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
I love this product. It has improved my skin so much! I was suffering from stubborn acne from clogged pores but since using this I have found my acne getting so much better! When applied it has a cooling sensation that is really relaxing. I recommend it to people who want an affordable cleanser/mask that really helps clean pores.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
The product is amazing if you cant afford to buy the high end skin care its okay because this will get the job done as it you were using a high end. Sometimes when i ran out of the murad, i use this and have it a a back up. The smell if it smells good. This product doesn't leave your skin dry it leaves it hydrated.
Mia H.
This stuff definitely cleaned out my pores, but man did it dry out my skin. After continuous use, I had especially dry spots on my jaw and chin. It was difficult to bring moisture back into those areas until I ultimately stopped using it. I won't be purchasing this product anymore because the company tests on animals.
Krystyna S.
This is intense. It feels very tingly and the smell is extremely strong. I bought it for the first time a couple months ago and love it. It's very deep cleaning and really helps with oil and breakouts. Will certainly be repurchasing once it's out. That won't be for a while since you don't need very much product.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.