BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Jill W.
This is a great benzoyl peroxide was to use in the shower if you have mild facial or body acne! I get occasional inflammatory acne on my face, chest, and back, and this helps me keep my breakouts to a minimum. I like that it's not super harsh or irritating, so it can be used as a mask as well. I do recommend using it in the shower and rinsing thoroughly, however, as benzoyl peroxide can bleach your towels!
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
I used this for like two/three years before I stopped using products that had benzoyl peroxide..but if you have stubborn acne and salicylic acid won't work, I would definitely try this product. It helped me clear up my skin throughout high school, but now I'll only use it in moderation because it is kind of strong. Definitely one of the better face cleansers I've ever used though.
Monica
This stuff gives a nice tingle feeling and is great for a mask when you want to get all the gunk off. You can also use it as a normal facewash which I also do when I don't feel like using it as a mask. Great product and very affordable. I buy it every time it run out.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to use this cleanser when I want to give my face a deep cleaning. It is very effective and I feel like its 100% worth it. I mentioned it once to a girl at Sephora and she didn't believe that it existed, so I think this product needs more hype for sure! I think it works well as both a cleanser and a mask and my skin definitely feels improved after using it.
Angelle G.
I use this face wash every night. It has a strong feeling and feels tingly on your face. It has bentonite clay so you can use it as a mask as well as a cleanser. I prefer to use it as a cleanser because of my sensitive skin. When I leave it in for a mask it leaves slight redness for a little while. But it's a great product and would recommend it to anyone.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
This stuff is like the Mario Badescu drying lotion, but for sensitive skin babes! It's gentle, fast acting, and easy to use as a spot treatment! I also use this once a week, in rotation with my normal face wash. I don't typically use it as a full mask, but it would be great for my acne prone and sensitive gals. Definitely recommend. I've repurchased twice!
lacie b.
The only reason I'm giving 2 stars is because I used it for a while and loved it and then one day I used it and it BURNED the skin on my face. Like literally burned it. It was terrible.
Rachel S.
Portland
I love this product! It works great for me when it gets to be "that" time of the month for my hormonal break outs, and I can trust that it's deep cleaning my pores after not washing off my makeup as throughly as you should. I try to mask with it once a week which does cause some redness and sensitivity but it goes away after a couple hours.
talia g.
newyork
it's good as a daily cleanser to clear breakouts but when i use it as an intensive mask it leaves my face dry, it's a bit watery but i think the temperature in my bathroom makes it that way but overall it does the job and i would buy it again
Monika A.
Coventry
My favorite cleanser. I've repurchased this product maybe three or four times. The first time I use it, it leaves my skin a little red and sensitive but the more my skin gets used to it, the better it is. After I wash my face with this cleanser there is a noticeable difference in the blackheads on my nose area, they seem almost gone.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.