BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Jazz B.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a great and quick product to use when you're in the shower and just need to wash your face. But I wouldn't say it effectively lessened the amount of pimples on my face. However, my face does feel very refreshed and clean and I would recommend this product for a face wash but not so much for getting rid of pimples or so.
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
I love using Neutrogena's Clear Pore product as a cleanser!  It smells so refreshing and gives your face that cool, refreshed feeling.  You can actually feel the product working as you rub it into your pores.  It's also a great mask!  I would make sure to use a face lotion after washing it off, to make sure your skin doesn't dry out!
Crystal T.
Portland, OR
Great product but USE WITH CAUTION - this will bleach your clothes, towels, and bedding (due to the benzyl peroxide). I have lots and lots of blackheads and large pores - this product really helps clear my face up. I use in the shower to avoid the bleaching effects. Pair with a good moisturizer as it can be slightly drying. And always use sunscreen!
Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
I have to say I love this cleanser from Neutrogena. When I moved to Tennessee, my old cleanser stopped working and I was having horrible breakouts. In the last week, I have used this cleanser twice a day paired with the Neutrogena On The Spot Acne Treatment. I have noticed my skin looking clearer and I haven't had any breakouts.
Susie C.
I'm obsessed with this mask. I've only ever used it as a mask, and I try to use it when my skin is being annoying or overly oily. The mask feels tingly on my skin & then slightly burns, but some people might dislike that.I like it, it feels cool on my skin and makes me feel like I'm really getting some deep cleaning going in my pores.
Kassandra G.
Bristol
Not the best cleanser but works well as a mask. Cleaning with it broke me out; however, the mask cleared me up somewhat, which is really confusing. It was around 7 or I dollars and I didn't even finish the bottle. There are better products that are even cheaper and I recommend those more. Didn't work well with combo/oily skin.
Cara J.
Boston, MA
My dermatologist recommended this for my oily, acne-prone skin, and so far so good! Sometimes the cooling sensation feels like it's burning my skin, but that feeling disappears a few minutes after I moisturize. I will continue to use this product per my dermatologist's instructions to see if it helps my skin in the long run.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I've only used this as a cleanser so far but if it works as well as a mask as it does as a cleanser then I can't wait! My face feels really clean when I use this product and it really helps control oil. There is a bit of a tingly-cooling feeling to it but you get used to it. It has benzoyl peroxide in it which helps treat my acne but it will bleach your towels so be careful of that.
Jazmine T.
This product really works. It takes a few weeks for results to show, but it works really well. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It brightens my face and leaves me feeling refreshed. I honestly have no problems with this product. I would recommend it for all skin types. It does not leave my skin feeling dry after use.
Amanda M.
This product save my face in my teens. I suffered from horrible acne and nothing would work. I tried so many products and when I came across this I figured why not. Best decision ever! I would use it everyday as a face wash, and twice a week as a deep mask. It changed my face. Now 10+ years later this is still my go to!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.