BY NEUTROGENA

• I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After doing some research on face masks, I came across this miracle product. It possesses all of the things I've loved about Neutrogena's cleansing products with the option of a deep cleansing face mask. Every few nights after I shower I apply the product as a mask and let it sit for 5 minutes. There is no burning or discomfort. After I wash the mask off, my skin is SO soft and silky. I've also seen a noticeable difference in my amount of acne since using this product.
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg
I use the Neutrogena Pore Cleanser/Mask at least once a week. I love the cooking sensation as it works at getting the junk out of my blackheads and how clean my skins feels afterward. I’ve been using this product for over 7 years.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know several people said this burned their face, I did not have that issue. My face is accustomed to benzoyl peroxide, so that might be why. I find this to not cause any new break outs on my skin, which is a huge plus, and it helps clear up my existing acne. I believe the kaolin clay in it also helps absorb some of the oil, because it does help control shine. I leave it on ~1 minute, and use it twice a day, and it's really helped to clear up my skin.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is alright I like the menthol feeling and smell but wasn't enough to exfoliate the skin. When I used it as a mask after the recommended 5 mins my face was red!! Horrible! I do NOT have sensitive skin at all, super concerning. Do not recommend at all. There's better things to use.
Melanie W.
Columbia, MO
I love this produce. I have been using it for 5 years now! I have oily skin and this is perfect to wash with or use as a mask. I love the cooling feeling it gives your skin. What I like to do is put the mask on, brush my teeth and whatever else to let the mask work and then wash off. Super easy! I do find if I use this too often(multiple times a day) some of skin can get red or dry. Having oily skin This can be good. Since it has medicine in it I would only use it once a day so it's not too harsh. I also love this for spot treatment. I put some on a pimple and leave it on there for hours and it helps to dry out the zit.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously love this face mask! I just use it as a face mask on my dry skin for 5 minutes. I then rinse it off with a wet washcloth. When it's on, you can feel the mint tingling your skin. It's just amazing. Leaves my skin fresh and soft, but it does leave it red for a little bit. So I would use it at night to prevent that.
Heather N.
I don't usually use this as a cleanser I use this as a mask and I love it so much if im getting those big pimples some where I just put a little spot of the product on the pimple and it's gone by the morning!
☺️Zaria💕 B.
Detroit
A little goes a very long way with this mask. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh and It has a nice mint like smell. I have really bad forehead acne and it clears most spots over night. It works fast and I love how you can use it as a regular cleaner or let it dry as a facial masks for a deeper cleaning. I would recommend this to someone who needs to get rid of shrink the size of a pimple over night.
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great benzoyl peroxide was to use in the shower if you have mild facial or body acne! I get occasional inflammatory acne on my face, chest, and back, and this helps me keep my breakouts to a minimum. I like that it's not super harsh or irritating, so it can be used as a mask as well. I do recommend using it in the shower and rinsing thoroughly, however, as benzoyl peroxide can bleach your towels!
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for like two/three years before I stopped using products that had benzoyl peroxide..but if you have stubborn acne and salicylic acid won't work, I would definitely try this product. It helped me clear up my skin throughout high school, but now I'll only use it in moderation because it is kind of strong. Definitely one of the better face cleansers I've ever used though.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.