BY NEUTROGENA

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Aleecia D.
I love the clean fresh feeling it gives you! I would recommend a couple times a week 😄
Rose P.
Landing, NJ
Always searching for my favorite Neutrogena product ...little drying but still good
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
I picked this up from Target after reading reviews on Influenster about the best blackhead removing mask. I have combination skin, with blackhead prone oily spots and needed to try something different. I put the mask on a makeup free face, left it on for five minutes, and washed with warm water. I was amazed the first time I used it how well it worked. The blackheads seemed to disappear! It left my face very dry and I put a light moisturizer on after. When I woke up the next morning, the blackheads reappeared, but not as dramatically as before. I have used the mask portion three times and so far I like it. I haven't seen a dramatic change, which I hope will come after constant use. I am planning on using an exfoliating scrub before putting on the mask next time to see if that might open my pores a little bit more first. The product isn't perfect, but it a good choice until I find the perfect blackhead removing product.
Alisha B.
It's really a great product. However, there are a few things some should know before buying. This product has a cooling effect. Some mistake it for burning. Benzoyl Peroxide is an acne treatment, it gets in the nitty gritty areas of your face to really clean those pores out. I typically use this at night. So, after I've taken off all of my makeup, I'll wet my face with a warm, wet cloth to open my pores a little. Then I add a thin layer to all of my problem areas and I leave it on for no longer than 5 minutes. This product is very drying, so you have to be careful about how long it's left on. It greatly diminishes my acne and excess oil. I started this product with some crazy acne, and I'm almost out of product and my skin has improved greatly. It's great for every other day use. It's a great price, the smell doesn't bother me.
Kiara H.
Fort Riley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is listed on a lot of "holy grail
Drugstore mask" articles on Pinterest so I decided to give it a try and bought it form my local Walmart. I have to admit I was a tad disappointed.
I have it a fair try for about 3 weeks and I never noticed results for my pores. I can say that I didn't notice many acne breakouts during those weeks.
Angelica L.
Orlando
I've been using this product since I was 22.  My step-sister introduced this to me.  I use to breakout constantly.  I had dry patches, scarring, and acne.  I never thought I would get rid of them.  I began using this product nights (only) and noticed a change!  I am 31 now and I cannot live without it.  My skin is extremely healthy, it glows, and I have yet to experience any issues all these years.  I do eat healthy, which I know goes a long way, but I do notice a difference in my skin when I go without using this product for long periods of time.  It has kept my skin golden for all these years.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried so many face cleansers in the past but this one definitely exceeded my expectations. It is a relatively strong cleanser but for my skin, that's what it takes. I love that I can use this product as a face wash or a mask depending on the condition of my skin. Its a necessity for my beauty routine.
Addye S.
This product is easy to use and effective. I have been using it (or Neutrogena's very similar products) for a few years, and regularly recommend it to friends. As a mask, it is not excessively drying while working well to remove excess oil and residue on skin. I do not regularly use it exclusively as a cleanser (I let it dry a few minutes before showering), but assume it would be similarly effective. It is also affordable relative to many skin-care products. I have used much more expensive products of a similar nature, and find this to be equally effective.
Kelsey K.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an extremely strong product. When using it as a mask you should be wary that you will feel "the burn." I cannot keep it on my face the prescribed amount of time, but my face feels extremely fresh after I use it. A good product, just know that it is strong.
Lizzie D.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I use as a face-mask. It could either you be used as a daily cleanser or a facemask I personally prefer the facemask. I seem to break out a lot during the summer and this is my go to product. I've been using this product for about a year and a half. The product is very thick and you could feel it working in a matter of seconds. I always keep the mask no longer than 10 minutes and twice a week. It helps preventing pimples from coming out. The pimples that are there it helps them go away. It leaves my face clean and smooth.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.