• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Minka Z.
Fairdale, KY
Pretty good Product I've actually enjoyed this! Brought it from CVS... i had a Coupon so i wanted to try it out! Not as pricey as Someof the products they have. The packageing was Normal for face type of products.  Inwould recommend this its an okay product. But still did not notice that much of a Chnage In pores. Feels like a Regular face wash.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Omg this has completely changed my skin!! I didn't struggle with acne until I became an adult and my skin suddenly became oily with clogged pores. Once I started using this as a cleanser regularly my skin completely cleared up except for around my period. I highly recommend this face wash to others.
Monika A.
Coventry, CT
My favorite cleanser. I've repurchased this product maybe three or four times. The first time I use it, it leaves my skin a little red and sensitive but the more my skin gets used to it, the better it is. After I wash my face with this cleanser there is a noticeable difference in the blackheads on my nose area, they seem almost gone.
talia g.
it's good as a daily cleanser to clear breakouts but when i use it as an intensive mask it leaves my face dry, it's a bit watery but i think the temperature in my bathroom makes it that way but overall it does the job and i would buy it again
Adora G.
Tampa, FL
I use this product every time I wash my face. It's great when you're trying to treat your pores and minimize them. The price is fair to me as a skin care product hoarder. The packaging ian really easy looking. This product doesn't ever cease to amaze me I love the way my pores look, and it leaves a nice tingly fresh feeling after you use it.
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a great product if you have oily skin. You can use it as a cleanser or a mask. It does have a mentol tingling effect and does really deep clean. I would not recommend for every day use only because it can be very drying. If you have dry skin i would recommend something else as well. I would give it a 3/5 as it made my skin very sensitive .
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
I stop using this product only because I didn't see much result. I still had closed pores and my face didn't feel fresh after washing. As a mask this product does work only because you feel a tingly sensation but other than that I wouldn't recommend this.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this product, and it is one that i frequently use! It's really cool, because if your skin is just feeling blah, you can use the product as a mask, you leave it on until it's dry and you wash it right off, leaving your skin feeling fresh. But you can also use this product as a daily wash as well, and it's awesome!
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
Love that it can be a mask or a wash. I think it smells nice, and washes off easily. Available at just about anywhere, Walmart, target, drug stores. Being a dancer and sweating a lot, and using heavy make up for performances I needed something that could get off all the makeup and replenish my skin. This did just that ! Deep clean once a week with the mask, and daily cleanser through the week.
Robyn W.
A true staple in my skin care regimen! This multi-purpose mask/cleanser is amazing. It gives you a deep cleansing that you can feel and leaves your face feeling refreshed without drying it out. I use this as a cleanser when I need a good deep cleaning and as a mask for an even deeper cleaning whenever I wear makeup! An absolute favorite!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.