BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Facial Cleansers

• Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Krystle Butler 1.
Spring, TX
Great mask and cleaner combo. I have used this for years even before I started to wear makeup and it has exceeded all my expectations. It helped with acne as a teen and a deep cleanser after a long day of wearing makeup. I used it as a mask and also as a daily cleanser. It gives your face a smooth finish and helps minimize the oil in my skin. I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Beverly S.
Green Bay, WI
I use this as a mask more than a cleanser and love the way it goes to work on acne without overly drying out my skin.  I use it 1-2 times a week as a mask and really like the cooling feeling my skin gets as it starts working.  Be careful with what you use to wash it off your face with though as benzoyl peroxide does have a bleaching effect on fabrics.  Worth a try for anyone with acne issues.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
I was recommend this product by my dermatologist and I'll say that at the beginning of usage I really liked it, but as time went on i didn't find myself loving it. I didn't like that my face would be almost clear, but I would have such an oily looking face due to the cleanser. I will say it works, but it left me with an oily face which was bad for me because my face is already oily enough...
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
I like to use this cleanser when I want to give my face a deep cleaning. It is very effective and I feel like its 100% worth it. I mentioned it once to a girl at Sephora and she didn't believe that it existed, so I think this product needs more hype for sure! I think it works well as both a cleanser and a mask and my skin definitely feels improved after using it.
Shelby L.
I have acne-prone skin and I was in the market for a good cleanser when I found this product. I succeeded in finding a good cleanser and a mask. I think this product works really well. When I use it as a mask I find that my face feels more matte for the rest of the day. The only issue I have is that it makes my skin very red when I use the mask, but that fades away after about a half an hour.
Lemon K.
I live by this stuff. It changed my skin from a clogged-pore acne ridden mess to clear perfection. I use it nightly as a cleanser in the shower, and twice weekly as a mask. No other acne product has worked so well for me before, and I recommend it for everyone because it is so much cheaper than high end products or (ineffective) acne fighting systems like proactive.
Mallory H.
Waldo, ME
I use this product every day, as a cleanser in the morning and as a mask for ten minute in the evening. My cystic acne is finally under control and I feel great! As for the redness some have mentioned, this has happened to me twice when I've left the mask on for too long, but quickly dissipated. I think you need to find what length of time and frequency works best for you.
amanda w.
N Brunswick, NJ
This product in my honest opinion is amazing, it worked so well for my acne when I use to have bad break outs. The mask was the best part, it wasn't too hard on the skin and when I washed it off, my skin was left feeling very soft and refreshed. I love this product but at the same time I feel it could improve a bit more on not leaving the skin too dry after use.
julie m.
Englewood, CO
I use this as a deep cleaning mask. Scientifically use this about once a week. Wet your face, then rub it on using a circular motion leaving an even layer over the face; let it sit for 5 + minutes. Once it begins to feel tingly you'll know it's time to take it off. Definitely one of the better cleaning, really helps with my blackheads and to clear my shine up.
Autumn F.
i like that this product is not only a every day facial cleaner but you can also leave it on your face as a mask for taking out your pores. and i love that it gives the tingling effect so you know its really cleaning out your pores and your face. and its a low price.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.