• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
This is alright I like the menthol feeling and smell but wasn't enough to exfoliate the skin. When I used it as a mask after the recommended 5 mins my face was red!! Horrible! I do NOT have sensitive skin at all, super concerning. Do not recommend at all. There's better things to use.
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler, FL
I absolutely love this product! I first and foremost like the fact that you can use it as a cleanser and as a mask. Anytime I get a pimple or break out of some kind I put this on that problem area and sleep with it over night. When I get up the next morning and wash it off, it's like the pimple magically disappeared or something. I purchase this every time I run out and will continue to do so because it's that good of a product.
Tristan W.
Love how this product makes my face feel fresh and clean without breaking me out or turning my face red because I have sensitive skin! I bought it from a local grocery store and the price was great not to expensive but not super cheap either!!!! If you have a sensitive face this shouldn't be too harsh for you but then again everyone's skin is different and one product can work great on ones face and not on the next!
Nayelli C.
N Smithfield, RI
This is an amazing product a Hidden Gem in the Neutrogena family. I have used this for a long time now and even got my sister and my dad into it. It cleans so well as a mask and as a cleanser. I recommend this to anyone who has normal to oily skin because it does get rid of some oils. My sister has dry skin so she will use this sparingly and apply moisturizer immediately but she loves the way it cleans her skin.
Kelsi T.
Whitesboro, NY
This product works well for those with acne prone skin. I suffer from consistent breakouts. This product helped calm my skin and reduce the number of breakouts. While this product didn't completely clear my skin, it did aid in the reduction of breakouts. This is a great cleanser/mask duo. It leaves the skin feeling very clean. The mask can be harsh on the skin, so I advise only using it once or twice a week.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
i use this daily! I use the face wash part everyday and the intensive mask about 2-3 times a week. The face mask is extremely intense, it always leaves my face red afterwards and extremely tight, but it does it's job. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin though! I have normal/combo and love it
Jill W.
This is a great benzoyl peroxide was to use in the shower if you have mild facial or body acne! I get occasional inflammatory acne on my face, chest, and back, and this helps me keep my breakouts to a minimum. I like that it's not super harsh or irritating, so it can be used as a mask as well. I do recommend using it in the shower and rinsing thoroughly, however, as benzoyl peroxide can bleach your towels!
Tatiana Q.
San Diego, CA
This really made a difference in my skin. I have acne prone skin and I noticed that my acne started to go away. I love the versatility this has in being used as a cleanser and a mask. I like to use this in the shower as a mask while taking a shower when I'm in a hurry. The ingredients are strong and highly effective in reducing acne. My pores always feel more refreshed and clear when using this product.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Does clear up some pores put does not eliminate them completely. I think it is pricey and isn't worth it. It's very harsh on my skin. Left my skin red and sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin. Bought it at my local grocery store. Would not recommend to no one.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
The mask was very nice to use but the formula was to thick to be a cleaners so I used it as a mask. It felt great on the skin didn't leave me with any break outs but some little pimples on my forehead. It did have a small tingling sensation but nothing bad and smell was kinda off but again nothing I couldn't handle. I wouldn't buy this product again because I don't need another mask to use everyday
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.