• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutro...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
  • "My dermatologist recommended this to me, along with the scrub that is also Benzoyl Peroxide based, and the 2 together are perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again." in 7 reviews
  • " am an older adult and I occasionally get breakouts I have found this works great and doesnt dry my skin out" in 6 reviews
Lizzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only product I use as a face-mask. It could either you be used as a daily cleanser or a facemask I personally prefer the facemask. I seem to break out a lot during the summer and this is my go to product. I've been using this product for about a year and a half. The product is very thick and you could feel it working in a matter of seconds. I always keep the mask no longer than 10 minutes and twice a week. It helps preventing pimples from coming out. The pimples that are there it helps them go away. It leaves my face clean and smooth.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love all their products. They work okay. Not the best. But they work. To help you keep things under control. Not as effective as the ones from previous years. I do buy them often tho combine with other products.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Ive tried so many other cleansers and I always seem to come back to this one. I suffer from adult acne (didn't have any as a teen) and this helps keep it under wraps. I use it in the morning and at night and then as a mask once or twice a week. Gave it one less star because there is something in it that bleaches my clothes/towels that come in contact with it when I wash my face. When I dry my face off it leaves a bleach mark on the towel and of water runs down my arm it usually bleaches the cuff of my sweatshirt
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
I use this mask along with witch hazel and apple cider vinegar, every 2 days and every other day for when I am truly fighting to keep my face under control. I have acne prone skin and I'm extremely oil, and this probably one of the only consistent products that are my ride or die (lol).
Michelle M.
On reason why i love this product is that you can use this product as a cleanser or deep cleaning mask.
Since I have sensitive skin I'll use it once in a while to wash if my skin is actively breaking out or I'll use as a mask for 20-30 mins.
You can also spot treat which I did tonight!
If your skin is looking good but one or 2 appear in the center of everything.
Along with my st daily ives I will never have this Neutrogena product at home because it definitely helps depending on what kind of acne. Sometimes I notice difference right after with redness swelling going down or in one1-4 days consistent  use acne is gone.
Estefany N.
I used this everyday throughout high school! It was great because of the dual way to use it. I used it to clean everyday but one my real oily days I would use it as a mask. It would leave me slightly dry and red on my cheeks after so I didn't use as a mask often. I still got some hormonal acne and felt it did a good job for everything else. As my skin has matured, I chose other skincare to replace this. I felt i wanted a deeper, gentler clean but this is great for oily skin and for surface issues!!
Isabel V.
This mask's pretty intense, both in scent and impact.  It's definitely not for those with sensitive skin!  It smells like menthol, tingles pretty much the entire time it's on my face, and leaves me looking a little red once I've rinsed it off.  I prefer using this one as a spot-treatment as opposed to all-over mask because the fumes tend to make my eyes water, and it can feel a bit harsh on my dry patches.  I don't use this very often because it's on the harsh side, but it's pretty helpful when I'm trying to dry out a zit!  I also have small pores on my nose that trap dirt and are nearly impossible to clear out, but this mask manages to help with that.
Sarah W.
I LOVE this product. I have been using it for about three years now, and have found that it is the only product that consistently keeps me breakout-free. It's awesome because the longer you leave it on, the more intense of a treatment it is. It can occasionally be dehydrating, but nothing moisturizer can't fix!
Natalie C.
Pomona, NY
This Cleanser/Mask is okay. It does what it's supposed to and cleanse your face as a wash. Your face does feel minty fresh and free of all oils/dirt however, this cleanser is a bit harsh on the face. I would say this especially with the mask aspect of this cleanser. It burns your face a bit and leaves it red once you wash it off. I would not recommend to people with sensitive skin. Would only use this product as a cleanser and suggest you wash off right away.
Jacqueline R.
Houston , TX
I know several people said this burned their face, I did not have that issue. My face is accustomed to benzoyl peroxide, so that might be why. I find this to not cause any new break outs on my skin, which is a huge plus, and it helps clear up my existing acne. I believe the kaolin clay in it also helps absorb some of the oil, because it does help control shine. I leave it on ~1 minute, and use it twice a day, and it's really helped to clear up my skin.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.