2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Victoria, TX
Felt great on my face. Reduce my pore size dramatically. Made my face fell clean and fresh.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
My 14 year old son suffers from oily skin, acnes and clogged pores. I received the NEUTROGENA CLEAR PORE CLEANSER / MASK to test and it really felt difference from the very first applications. He used just as a cleaner and he already had a great result. The skin became less oily and the pimples became drier as well. Is noticeable the diminution of those black spots in the nose. I believe that letting you act as a mascara is very effective for skins that have a higher level of acne and clogged pores.
My son and I love the result and will include personal care shopping and
Yagnanira R.
Yagnanira R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best benzoyl peroxide cleanser I've found (and I've tried a lot). The fact that you can use it as a mask is a nice added bonus. I've tried a lot of different acne-fighting ingredients and my skin responds best to benzoyl peroxide. So, I've been using this on/off for 5 years or so.

I first discovered it on Amazon but now I just buy it from Walmart. I found that this is very gentle on my skin and doesn't tingle or irritate my skin. It does a great job of deep cleaning my pores and minimizing breakouts.

Since I have extremely oily skin, I like to use it as a mask 3-4 times a week. It rinses off very easily and is great for use in the shower too (leave on while lathering, shaving, etc., then rinse off before getting out). It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and then I follow up with an oil-free moisturizer.

I see that now more companies are trying to do the cleanser/mask thing and I've tried a couple of them, however, Neutrogena does it best! I always come back to this one. It also works great as an overnight spot treatment! It reduces the sizes of pimples and makes them less noticeable.
Selina B.
Selina B.
Federal way
After watching the #Glamtwins review this facial cleaner I had to run out and grab me one from Target . The mask gives your face a cool tingling sensation leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend this to others to use as a mask but it works great for daily cleaning as well.
Nat M.
Nat M.
I'm in love with this product and the Neutrogena Stress Control scrub!!

This is a great product, one to use as often as needed. It's gentle but thorough in getting your pores and skin cleared.

The price is very economical as well. This should you first must have Neutrogena product!
Moonah A.
Moonah A.
Aberdeen, ['', '', '']
I use this in the shower a few times a week. I cant say I've seen it make a difference but does help make my face feel nice and clean and removes that film of overnight oil my face has created. Nice packaging, clean smelling and easy to use. good price point for a daily use as well
Sultaanah B.
Sultaanah B.
Cape Town
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally one of the best pore minimizer I've ever used, it's so easy to apply too, and leave skin feeling smooth, it's my first time using it but it's definitely not my last, this brands products are more expensive than most but I swear that it's worth it!
Omnya e.
Omnya e.
This product is great .. it cleaned my skin and it was strong but effective and my skin pores became more pure .. I loved to apply it as a mask .. I used it once a week as a mask and as a cleanser twice a day .. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really fresh. Good as a clenser and a mask. I bought this last minute on a trip to use as a face wash. It works really well to remove makeup. I feel using this product improved my skin, I probably would buy it again but I preferred the old packaging
Geneviève N.
Geneviève N.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ONLY cleanser that doesn't break me out. This cleanser has been a tried and true of mine for about 5 years and whenever I stray because I'm bored I always come back because anything else makes me break out. Love this cleanser!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.