2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Lynnese F.
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
I use this mask along with witch hazel and apple cider vinegar, every 2 days and every other day for when I am truly fighting to keep my face under control. I have acne prone skin and I'm extremely oil, and this probably one of the only consistent products that are my ride or die (lol).
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not 100% on this product or not. I love it sometimes and I can feel the cooling sensation when I'm using it like the bottle says, but when I take it off and I get out of the shower it always leaves my skin sensitive and redness patches than I have to put on moisturizer quickly to relive the redness.
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Marysville, WA
My all time favorite cleanser! I use it as a daily cleanser in the shower as well as a mask a few times a week. It has a cooling feeling that I absolutely love.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
McMinnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOULD NEVER BUY AGAIN. This burned my face! First time I used it my face was burning horribly. I thought my skin was gonna peel off for something. I was scared that when I washed it off my face was literally gonna be scorched. When I went to wash it off with water the water ended up making it burn more! It was awful. When I finally got it all washed off my face was beet red. I'm mixed with black and white so I have a naturally tanned bronzey color of skin. And darker skinned people know that we don't tend to get red that often. It just doesn't show up as easily. Not this time. You could clearly see the red. It looked like a sun burn across my cheeks, nose, and basically my whole face. (I never get sunburned either) The red lasted for about 4 hours until it fully went away. My face burned for about an hour after fully removing the face wash. I tried putting on non scented lotion in hopes of calming the burning but nope that just made it burn more. So I had to just tough it out and deal with a burning face for an hour and redness for the next 3. How fun.
Alice N.
Alice N.
Livingston, NJ
I broke out after using this and I didn't see any differences between the use of this mask and my former one.
Georgia B.
Georgia B.
Its is an inexpensive maska that i ADORE it is my holy grail it cleans my skin smoothly. I repetatly use it at least twice a month because it leaves my skin so soft an moisturized . It definetelly meets my expectations and i have already bought it 2 times. I highly recommend it because you will definetlely see a diferance in your skin ( grat for all skin types)
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
This Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleansing Mask works wonders on your skin. It will eliminate oil and appease red areas. You can obtain it in any general store. However, you should be careful how long you leave it on for it can irritate your skin since the product is quite strong. Would buy this again it helps a lot with oil and acne prone skin.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Southminster , England
I have tried this mask as i suffer from blackheads around my t-zone but i must say i wasn't to impressed, It wasn't necessarily bad it didn't make my skin worse thank god! but i didn't see a big improvement, it felt nice on the skin. but i wouldnt go out of my way to recommend it!
LeAnn D.
LeAnn D.
Salem, OR
I use this product daily as a face cleanser. I have never tried it as a mask but as a daily face cleanser it works pretty well to gently cleanse my face of makeup, oils and dirt. I have very few blemishes when I use this daily.
Keerthiga V.
Keerthiga V.
I thought this product was fairly good, it did the job well and left my face feeling clean. Though it wasnt as effective as some other brands ive used and i find that it leaves my skin a bit dry after use.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.