2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mask always leaves skin super soft and pores are left almost invisible to the naked eye, this product is amazing with oily skin as well defiantly a must!!!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Absolute love this face wash!! My skin was breaking out for awhile and nothing I used would help except for this! I now use it every single day. Perfect for oily skin and I love that I can also use it as a mask
Astrid H.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I was searching for a facial mask at Walmart and this was all I could find. As a cleanser it cleans really well and doesn't dry out my skin. As a mask, unfortunately, it's too rough and dries out my skin. I wish it could work great as both but for my sensitive skin it just didn't work out and I probably wouldn't repurchase it.
Maggs P.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was great i have super oily skin and after a few times i started to notice a difference. You do have to keep using it to see a difference in your skin, and when you use it as a mask, the feeling is wonderful!
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Edinburg, TX
I love this, everytime I use it my skin feels smoth and clean! It's a big 10. I use this mostly before bedtime but in the morning it feels great as well, it does a great job with the pores.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash so much! I use it daily, (I have very very oily and acne prone skin) and it has improved my skin and skin texture dramatically. It leaves my face smooth and clear! I will continue to repurchase this product.
Deidra S.
Deidra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my pores and the first time I used it didn't feel tingly sensation so try again and definitely felt it the second time around
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like that this product is not only a every day facial cleaner but you can also leave it on your face as a mask for taking out your pores. and i love that it gives the tingling effect so you know its really cleaning out your pores and your face. and its a low price.
Lynnese F.
Lynnese F.
Bronx, NY
I use this mask along with witch hazel and apple cider vinegar, every 2 days and every other day for when I am truly fighting to keep my face under control. I have acne prone skin and I'm extremely oil, and this probably one of the only consistent products that are my ride or die (lol).
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not 100% on this product or not. I love it sometimes and I can feel the cooling sensation when I'm using it like the bottle says, but when I take it off and I get out of the shower it always leaves my skin sensitive and redness patches than I have to put on moisturizer quickly to relive the redness.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.