Incoming! All The New September Launches To Know
2 colors available
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks
4.24 / 5 based on 1,167 Reviews
Clear pore cleanser/mask is a breakthrough acne-fighting formula that can be used two ways as a daily cleanser or as a mask. This dermatologist-tested formula has the acne-fighting power of benzoyl peroxide to kill bacteria and treat existing breakouts. Cooling intensity builds as it penetrates deep into pores. Use as a daily cleanser to kill bacteria. Or use as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra oil control.clean rinsing skin is left clean and smooth. . -3.5% benzoyl peroxide -kills breakout causing bacteria . â . â see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "I don't typically have sensitive skin, but this product leaves my face red for up to an hour when I use it even as a simple cleanser." in 26 reviews
- "I dabbed a small about on a pimple overnight as a spot treatment and the next morning woke up with bleach stains on the pillow where the product had rubbed off." in 13 reviews
- "I don't recommend using it every day as a cleanser as I've seen better results using it as a mask but that might be because I have fairly oily skin and the mask really helps with that." in 12 reviews
- " I love this face wash I can also use it as a mask it tingles and it smells good it feels so refreshing after I wash it off of my face I use this on my acne breakouts and they are a lot less noticeable " in 11 reviews
- "I started using this on the day I didn't use my St. ives Mask which ended up being twice a week and now I am positive that this is the best pore cleaning beauty routine I have found!" in 9 reviews
I love this product ! Really helps me a lot with my face really helps to get rid of acne too
Although this cleanser didn't completely clear my acne, I did notice an improvement in my skin. I prefer to use it as a mask rather than a cleanser. It leaves a fresh feeling when you're done. Just make sure to moisturize, because it can dry out your skin.
My favorite product! Definitely works for me especially if i wear the mask overnight.which i do personally. it gets rid of my blackheads and clears up my skin!
I have really stubborn acne so most products usually don't do much for my skin. but i like that this could be used as a cleanser or a mask. the mask did leave my skin feeling fresh and somewhat smoothr. I'd recommend if you're one of those people who break out occassionally
This works very well on my acne-prone skin. After I use the mask, my face immediately clears up and brightens. i have really stubborn acne so most products usually don't do much for my skin. but i like that this could be used as a cleanser or a mask. the mask did leave my skin feeling fresh and somewhat smoothr. I'd recommend if you're one of those people who break out occassionally
This works very well on my acne-prone skin. After I use the mask, my face immediately clears up and brightens.
I would say that this product is affordable and helps with my blimishes. Its refreshing on your face. I really like it
I use this face wash mostly as a mask. It really cleans out your pores. I only use it once or twice a week, but I can definitely tell a difference with my skin. I really love this mask.
I go back and forth with this product. I use in when my skin is breaking out but don't see a drastic improvement. The mask can be very harsh on sensitive skin but does help a little bit. The fragrance smells like medicine which is a big turn off for me.
I only use this product as a mask, 1-2 times a week. This is definitely not for people with sensitive skin, as it can really burn and turn your skin red and irritated. However, I have fairly tough resilient skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. Just keep in mind that you have to use it routinely to see any great results. It has a chemical-y smell, but you get used to it.
Q & A
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Wild you recommend this
How do you use this?
Does this work
I have been looking for a face mask for about a week. The problem is that my face tends to breakout easy. You can say I have sensitive skin, has anyone used this product with sensitive skin not caused them to breakout ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos