2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Edgerton, WI
I like this because it's a two-in-one. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It's a little pricey, but every time I use it I notice my face gets clear.
Aurora B.
Aurora B.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dermatologist recommend this to me when i complained about my acne and oily skin. I've been using it for 5 months now and I think it works great! Now I don't use it as an every day cleanser because I do have sensitive skin, but I do use it every two or three days. It tightens my skin and leaves my skin visibly less oily. I've only used it as a mask when I've broken out pretty badly because it can irritate my skin. But overall I love it and I got it for around $4, so it's hard to beat that.
Callie G.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
This product is great when I've used it as a cleanser. But when I tried to leave it on as a mask, it really irritated my skin. My skin was red for a lot longer than it's ever been and I haven't used this product since.
Eripitan O.
Eripitan O.
I absolutely LOVE this mask! My pores have never looked better and my skin hasn't be so clear. I love neutropenia and their products!
Pep P.
Pep P.
Red Springs, NC
I will use this as a face wash and instantly the size of the blemish as well as irritation are significantly reduced.
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
This is a really good product especially since you're getting basically two products in one. It's great as a mask but not a daily scrub because it's very thick and needs time to dry to actually reach pores. When rinsing off it tends to stick if used as a scrub. It does clear your pores but leaves skin dry afterwards.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this a few times, on and off. It feels really nice on the skin, but it's not very effective at clearing any kind of acne. However, it did not make my skin any worse than it already was... but it didn't make it better, either. I think I used 1/3 of the bottle, then it sat in the cupboard. Neutrogena has a lot of caustic ingredients in their products, so it's not something I will be buying again.
Kaylin J.
Kaylin J.
Chico, CA
At the end of a long week, I use it as a mask to deep clean. I love how fast it drys and that you don't have to make a mess to use it. I feel like it gets the job done, without having to spend a lot.
Tessya W.
Tessya W.
Gilbert, SC
The daily cleanser from this Neutrogena product is amazing but as a mask it seemed to break out my face and my face turned bright red with a burning sensation to match it and I will never use it as a mask again. However if you are looking for a moisturizer and cleanser for daily fast use this product is smooth and creamy and left my skin feeling soft and fresh.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Fayetteville, GA
This mask, feels amazing when you put it on. It is very smooth and milky, and makes your skin feel cool after application. However, once I remove the mask, my face is left red and irritated. This does not happen with other masks. I may be allergic to something in the mask, or it may be overdrying my skin. The mask also doubles as a face wash, and if I leave the face wash on too long, it has the same effect. Therefore, I'm guessing I am allergic to it. So if you have sensitive skin, do not use it or use it less often.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.