2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA #49 in Face Masks

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day using Neutroge...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive skin and I w...1 Answers
Maria S.
Maria S.
Hollywood, FL
This is a very good product. have been using for a long while now and i would recommend this for any teenagers who want an effective pore cleansing mask which does not leave behind residue or a bad smell.
Kaela W.
Kaela W.
Flagstaff, AZ
My all time favorite mask. Would recommend to anyone. Goes on smoothly, can use as mask or face wash. Leaves skin feeling very soft, clean and refreshed with a tingling minty sensation. Absolutely love!
Maya W.
Maya W.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Loved this Cleansing Mask! I would totally encourage anyone who is looking for a deep clean feeling in a mask to go with this brand! the price it perfect and it really helps get out those impurities.
Millie M.
Millie M.
Lubbock, TX
I absolutely love this mask, I usually use it as an intense mask and although it does dry up my skin a little it works amazing. My skin not only feels clean and fresh, it has helped prevent breakouts!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Tunkhannock, PA
We love this product! Both my significant other and I use this and he even LOVES it! I use it every 5-7 days and in just a short time noticed a huge difference. It leaves your face feeling so clean!
Chaunte F.
Chaunte F.
Durant, FL
I love the way this makes my skin feel. It's the good kind of tingle. It applies smoothly and washes off the same. It doesn't leave a residue and leaves your face feeling super refreshed and clean.
Sophia V.
Sophia V.
Camden, ME
This was a good face wash, I never used it as a mask but as a wash it worked well. I saw a reduction in acne and it helped control it--but my face never was totally cleat from just using this
Celina M.
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that I can use this as a mask or a cleanser depending on how intense I want it to work. I love to put it on before a shower as I get the shower ready for a quick mask skin pick me up!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Sweetwater, TN
One of my favorite daily face wash. I like to use it in the morning and before bed. Whenever I feel like I need a deep clean, I use it as a mask before bed. Leaves my skin feeling healthy.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
Not great as an everyday cleanser, but definitely good as a mask! I use it when my face is feeling "greasy" and it makes my face feel clean! Definitely need moisturizer after this, though!
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.