ashley f.

Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I would use an oil-based mask instead
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
Newport, MN
1 year, 6 months ago
Would not recommend this to someone who has sensitive skin. It could be a little harsh. Loreal recently came out with a line of Pure Clay Masks look into using one of those. I think they have one for acne prone skin.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have extremely sensitive skin, & I personally was not a fan. It didn't make me break out but I had a rash on my cheeks for a couple days
Ruby
Ruby
1 year, 6 months ago
I have this mask but honestly if you have sensitive skin don't buy it, it's more for like black heads bc it really gets in your skin & drys it. After you wash it off your skin will feel a little dry & irritated, but it is good for black heads around the nose & forehead
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I have used it it gives you a fresh tingling sensation when you apply it. I actually liked it a lot it left my face feel so clean and like the product was doing its job. It didnt irritate my skin just dont leave it on for a prolonged time (: i would repurchase it for sure. Hope it helped.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Clemson
1 year, 6 months ago
Hello! I've used this product on multiple occasions and never had a problem with breakouts from it. It makes my skin feel clean and it looks clearer than it has in a long time!