Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Aliesh A.
I love this face mask. It cleans my face and gets out the pores and makes my face smooth.
Natalie P.
Overland Park, KS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. To be fair i don’t have very acne prone skin but it is just a wonderful product to have for daily face cleansing, but also to put a mask on when you have an extra 15 minutes. My boyfriend has gotten into this product too and his acne has cleared significantly and it’s so convenient it’s easy for him to find time!
Maranda H.
Lubbock
This product really does help with bad acne but I do not recommend using it as a mask. For general cleansing it could be a useful and effective tool to combat blemishes. As a mask, however, the product is unfortunately harsh. I knew this and continued using it as a mask because I liked how well it cleared up my face. The reason it cleared up my face was what almost seems like a slight chemical burn...picture below showing the redness of my skin after using as a mask for about 4 minutes. It says to wash it off within 5 minutes and they are not joking, DO NOT LEAVE IT ON FOR OVER 5 MINUTES. And be aware that even that short amount of time might be damaging if you deal with sensitive skin. This product can help with breakouts but please be careful. Take care of your skin. I've had to discontinue use.
Rochelle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask I have been using this Neutrogena clear pore cleanser/mask for some time now and I really like it. You can use it as a cleanser or as a mask. I prefer to use it as a face mask. it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I do have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin. It recommends that you leave it on for five minutes however I like to leave it on for 10. I find that leaving it on a bit longer brings more of the dirt and pimples to the surface. I would say if your skin can take it I would leave it on longer than recommended but stop is irritation begins. This product is a yes for me.
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this product to help with blemishes and pores on my face and.. just have like a week using it.. hope it helps.. as for now feels great but don't see much of a change in my face Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to acne treatment! If ever there is a pimple that has not yet surfaced and is aching to no end, I put soe of tis on it overnight and usually, it is at the surface in the morning. Sometimes it can take a few overnight treatments to resolve, but its a miracle worker!! I would recommend to anyone who gets occasional pimples.
Allison K.
This has been my favorite cleanser/mask ever. I use it as a face mask and it  makes your face feel refreshed and it even burns a little which makes you know that it is doing something. I would recommend this product to anyone. It also isn't super expensive.
Evig M.
I've struggle with acne over 10 years and prett much tried every drugstore cleanser and this is the only cleanser that has worked. I'm not saying it cleared my face, but it has improved it. I no longer have severe acne; it's more mild. Compared to how it was before it's a major improvement. #Neutrogena
Paulina h.
Long beach, CA
Love this facial wash! Got rid of the acne around my chin. I love using it as a facial mask. Makes my skin feel softer
Andi B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Definitely not for sensitive skin! Made my eyes water but definitely saw a difference in my skin texture!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.