BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Hannah T.
Holmen
I love that this is a 2 in 1 product. You can either use it as a face wash or as a mask. It has a great cooling sensation which I personally love. I feel so refreshed after using this products. It is in a great price range especially because it is a 2 in 1.
Rikki M.
Pittsburg
It leaves a nice tingling feeling on your skin, it works okay! I use mainly as a face wash rather than a mask, it has 10% benzoyl peroxide and doesn’t dry my skin out too much. I also don’t use on a daily basis however. It works okay just not my favorite!
Amanda B.
Edgewater, FL
Love it. makes my skin feel clean and moisturized. Easy to use. Doesn't smell bad but doesnt smell great either. When you use it as a mask it doesnt harden up so much it hurts. Definately a great product I use daily.
Gisselle L.
Siler City
It didn’t do any difference for me. Yeah I guess you can say it made my skin feel clean but it’s not even that smooth for your face. It’s more like just a regular cleanser but I don’t think it helps with acne at all
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
It works so good and fast omg. Like it actually cleared my face right up. It’s very gentle if you ask me it tingles but not so much to where it is unbearable. Cheap as well. If I could upload a pic of my skin before n after I would y’all I really would
STACY M.
Washington, NJ
This was one of my favorite cleanser/masks to buy! This product was recommended by a friend and ever since then I’ve been using it. I definitely would say it met to my expectations. The price is reasonable and affordable. I purchased mine in Walmart.
Tara S.
Racine, WI
OMG!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have very oily skin and very large pores. In turn I get black heads and lil bumps all over my face. I have tried so many different facial products and haven't found ANYTHING that has cleared my face up like this Neutrogena stuff has. My problem is I'm almost out and can't find it ANYWHERE! I bought on the clearance shelf at Walgreens. It can be used as a mask or a regular daily face wash. I usually use it as a face wash, but about once a week I put it on as a mask and wash off after about 10 mins. It's white and sort of gritty, which I like products that have that "scrub texture" as I said my face it pretty oily and scrubs seem to cleanse better. There is also a microderm ingredient that is stated on the bottle that aids in cleansing pores, clearing up skins, and reduces large pores. My face has never been so clear and smooth, I think... Probably EVER!! I hope I can find this product again! I totally recommend for anyone with the same issues, oily skin, blackheads, acne bumps, and/or large pores, to try this product out and literally in just a few days of daily use my face cleared up dramatically! Not to mention my face almost glows clean and feels good. I've gotten compliments on how my skin looks and that hasn't happened in a very long time as I am getting close to 40 years old!! Thank you, Neutrogena, and I hope this product is not discontinued as I believe its a GREAT PRODUCT!!
Heather N.
I don't usually use this as a cleanser I use this as a mask and I love it so much if im getting those big pimples some where I just put a little spot of the product on the pimple and it's gone by the morning!
Lorena M.
La Habra, CA
I really love how you could use this in two different ways from a cleanser to a mask. It feels fantastic on the skin with a filling effect. Although this is my first time using it I will definitely buy again.
Bev P.
Earth
I have used this mask/ cleaners for years it does help clean & clear acne my son also uses it as a spot treatment and it's effective for drying out acne of all types
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.