Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Tashauna M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
This cleaners and mask all in one is amazing for acne prone skin. You can use it as a daily cleaner but when you need the extra power leave on your face for a little longer and it will solve your problem. Great for deep cleaning your pores.
HVGC 🧿.
miami, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser for morning use. It feels as if it has a cooling effect so it feels very refreshing & awakens my skin! Definitely helped contain my breakouts & my skin’s oil-production. Saw improvements in my skin after a couple days of use. As a mask, it is not too harsh as long as it is left EXACTLY for the recommended time, no more. I’m very very satisfied with this purchase and it is extremely affordable on top of everything!
Hillary K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
I wanted to love this product so much after they discontinued my old product. However, it was very harsh on my sensitive skin. The packaging is very basic and comparable to other neutropenia products.
AUDREY L.
HOUSTON
This product pulls double-duty! It does exactly what it's supposed to as a cleanser, and it can also be used as a mask. I do limit the use of this product as a mask to once a week, though, as it can definitely be drying. Also, there is room for improvement in the ingredients list. Still, I do recommend this one.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I've tried so many face cleansers in the past but this one definitely exceeded my expectations. It is a relatively strong cleanser but for my skin, that's what it takes. I love that I can use this product as a face wash or a mask depending on the condition of my skin. Its a necessity for my beauty routine.
bostedt m.
el cajon, CA
my dermatologist told me to buy this face wash and it works wonders !! i use this every morning and every night and i love how it feels on my face . but i slipped it one night and i did break out a little so if you are a person who tends to skip washes then you might want to be careful with this product
Helen Y.
The Absolute Best product I have found. I have tried almost everything and found myself going back to the original Neutrogena face wash. Whether you want a detoxifying mask or your normal facial cleanse this is everything in one bottle. This product doesn't over dry your skin at all. I simply wash off and spray with hazel as my toner. It gives the PERFECT balance. This way I can go expensive on my eye creams. Highly Recommended!!
Amber M.
Kingwood
Love this product! Makes my skin feel really fresh and clean and I love that I can use it as a cleanser or a mask if i am having a particularly bad break out. My only negative comment would be that it does leave my skin pretty dry after, so I have to make sure I use a good moisturizer. I use CeraVe
Mo C.
Great as a cleanser - very refreshing and helps you wake up in the morning with a minty cooling sensation. However, as a face mask, this completely destroyed my skin and irritated it. My skin was super red and the redness didn’t go away for a few days every time I tried to use it as a face mask.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
This kept my face super clear through the winter, I use it for both cleanser and mask and I love the cooling feeling I wish there were a moisturizing element to it
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.