Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
I used this year's ago and loved it! If used with water and if you wet your face and hands first, it is a cleanser. If you don't, it is a mask that you can rinse off. I haven't used it in at least five years and really don't have problems with my skin but I can attest to it being a really great product.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product left my skin looking clean and fresh until like 2 hrs later when my face released a lot of oil like more then normal. My face was probably too dried out from the product. But my brother loves it! So consider your natural skin type to see if this is right for you!
Angel C.
This product works!! I have been struggling with adult acne for many years and Neutragena Clear Pore has the perfect amount of Benzoyl Peroxide to keep me clear without drying out my skin. I suggest using it in combination with the Clear Pore cream for maximum effectiveness.
Ann Z.
Fort Worth
This is the best over the counter benzoyl peroxide product I have ever used. It’s gentle enough to use daily without harsh side effects such as redness or swelling. But it’s effective in decreasing my acne. I normally use this as a quick mask during showers to save time.
Joshua A.
One of my FAVORITE washes! Especially good for the end of a long day when your face just feels disgusting. I love the tingle it gives off, and usually leave it on for five minutes. My skin is a little more sensitive and it works fine for me. I would totally recommend!
Lindsay E.
Duluth, GA
Love this cleanser! When I feel my face breaking out, I use this for two days in a row and it clears my face up! Definitely recommend if you don’t have sensitive skin. It can obviously bleach towels and wash cloths if you don’t use white because of the benzoyl peroxide
Shelby M.
Dalton City
This mask is one of my favorites to use. It really helped keeping my skin clean and clear from acne, which I have sadly. I use this about once a week, maybe twice depending on how my skin is doing. It always makes my skin feel new once I wipe it off with warm water.
C I.
Malibu, CA
I love this product! It makes my face feel tight and clean after. The only reason why I would give it 4 stars is because it has a strong chemical smell which would lead me to imagine that all the chemicals that it has is not great for my skin in the long-run.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I'm still on the fence about this... it leaves a residue on my skin, but the mask is ok... u can either wash it off immediately or leave it on for a few mins then wash off.
I will not buy again.
Kelsey C.
Waco, TX
This is an extremely strong product. When using it as a mask you should be wary that you will feel "the burn." I cannot keep it on my face the prescribed amount of time, but my face feels extremely fresh after I use it. A good product, just know that it is strong.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.