BY NEUTROGENA

Our dermatologist-tested formula features the acne-fighting power of Benzoyl Peroxide, which kills bacteria and treats existing breakouts. This breakthrough acne-fighting formula can be used two ways—as a daily face cleanser or a face mask.

Whether you use it as a daily facial cleanser to kill bacteria or as an intensive mask for deep cleansing and extra shine control, you’ll feel the cooling intensity build as it penetrates into the pores. Plus, it rinses clean so your skin is left feeling smooth.

• 3.5% Benzoyl Peroxide
  • Kills breakout causing bacteria

How To Use:

• To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands and gently massage all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow to dry up to ¬5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

• Does this dry out your skin? 2 Answers
  • Hello!! What's your morning routine?? I start my day usin...1 Answers
  • I still have some acne because I have a very sensitive sk...1 Answers
Neutrogena®  Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Leah E.
Livonia, MI
I absolutely love this face wash. I bought it last week and have used it morning and night for the last 7 days. My face is a lot clearer considering a week ago I was breaking out more than ever. The clean and cool feeling you get after is to die for and I would recommend to anyone. Neutrogena® Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask
Irene W.
Winnetka, CA
I loved the idea of this product because you could use it as a face mask OR daily cleanser just based on how long you leave it on your face. But what really sold me about this product was that it uses benzole peroxide instead of salicylic acid which is kinder to my skin but still gets rid of all the excess bacteria and acne.
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I've tried so many face cleansers in the past but this one definitely exceeded my expectations. It is a relatively strong cleanser but for my skin, that's what it takes. I love that I can use this product as a face wash or a mask depending on the condition of my skin. Its a necessity for my beauty routine.
Helen Y.
The Absolute Best product I have found. I have tried almost everything and found myself going back to the original Neutrogena face wash. Whether you want a detoxifying mask or your normal facial cleanse this is everything in one bottle. This product doesn't over dry your skin at all. I simply wash off and spray with hazel as my toner. It gives the PERFECT balance. This way I can go expensive on my eye creams. Highly Recommended!!
bostedt m.
el cajon, CA
my dermatologist told me to buy this face wash and it works wonders !! i use this every morning and every night and i love how it feels on my face . but i slipped it one night and i did break out a little so if you are a person who tends to skip washes then you might want to be careful with this product
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
This cleanser/mask feels really nice on the skin but I don't really notice an overall difference after using it. my skin definitely feels smoother and tighter after use, but long term my skin still looks the same. it's a good price and a nice mask but overall I don't think it is worth it.
Courtney V.
Pensacola
I really liked the clean feeling I got from using the Neutrogena cleanser/mask! The only thing that bothered me was the ingredient list and the fact that it bleached the cloth I wiped my face clean with after washing with it. I have been switching to more natural products and brands in my life, and unfortunately Neutrogena just didn’t make the cut.
Mo C.
Ocala, FL
Great as a cleanser - very refreshing and helps you wake up in the morning with a minty cooling sensation. However, as a face mask, this completely destroyed my skin and irritated it. My skin was super red and the redness didn’t go away for a few days every time I tried to use it as a face mask.
Jocelina S.
I started using this in December when my friend and I were trying it out, and ever since then i've been using it twice a week. I really like it and I think it works admirably for the price. After I used it my skin got slightly red for about a minute and I think it is because my pores were open
Arden P.
Lakewood
This product works pretty good, but my acne is super stubborn. The cleanser foams up really well and feels super soft. the mask is tingly and you feel super refreshed after. My skin is really soft after. it dries out my pimples but doesn't do any miracles. I would recommend though.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
Does this help reduce/eliminate blackheads?
Pamela B.